GTA Gas Systems

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Lisle, ON

Furnace and ac

Highly recommended. Very professional. Everything was done in a timely manner. Reasonable rates Great clean up. Would definitely refer to anyone. Thanks so much Frank for a job well done!!!!

Sarah Smith in
Sarah Smith in
2 reviews Barrie, ON

AC installation

My husband and I moved into our new home. House didn't A/C when we bought it. After the hot summer we had this year and having a new baby in the house, we decided it's time to have central air installed. Having dealt with Frank before we didn't hesitate to call GTA Gas Services. Frank was very prompt and professional.

PackerBackers
PackerBackers
1 review Everett, ON

Furnace replacement

What can I say? Great service! Frank is an excellent contractor. In an age where honesty, quality and price are hard to find all in one place; Frank has all the boxes checked. After noticing a strange smell from our furnace and calling for service, the diagnosis/quote/repair was all done within 2 days. We highly recommend GTA gas systems for any HVAC needs. Thanks again Frank. The Lauzons

S. Schafer
S. Schafer
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Gas line for bbq

We made a last minute decision to get a gas bbq and Frank was able to accommodate us in putting in the gas line within a day. So great to be able to use our bbq before the weather turns nasty. Thanks Frank!

Marshall
Marshall
1 review Barrie, ON

Patio Gas Line

Fantastic work. On time, professional, very neat work. Frank is very professional about his work and friendly.
Highly recommended.

@kinnoooo
@kinnoooo
1 review Innisfil, ON

Installed my Gas Range.

Frank is very reliable and a friendly contractor. He is very professional. There are no surprises. The work is immuclate. I will refer everyone to Gta Gas Systems. He will be returning to install my AC.

Lauren
Lauren
1 review Angus, ON

AC Repair

Frank installed my gas lines so I knew who to reach out when my AC unit started to have issues. Very professional, he provided me with 2 options and a recommendation on how to fix the small leak. He came back within 2 days and fixed the AC. Price was very reasonable and within the original quote. Highly recommend GTA.

Matt in Kleinburg
Matt in Kleinburg

Quick and Prompt BBQ Gas Line Install

Frank was instantly responsive and was able to take the job on the day of.

As always efficient, polite and does great work. This is the second time I've reached out to Frank for my gas needs and won't be the last.

Mike
Mike

Outdoor Fire Pit

Frank was great in advising us on the requirements to run a buried conduit under the new patio I was installing so a hidden gas line could be run. Once ready he fit me into his schedule a few days later on the same day the fire pit was delivered. All work was done quick & clean, we are very happy with the results.

Craigflan in
Craigflan in
1 review Innisfil, ON

Gas line for BBQ

It was so efficient dealing with Frank. I texted him (we dealt only over text, which I love - we are both busy and we can respond in time) and he arrived the next morning and did a great job very quickly. I highly recommend him.

More about GTA Gas Systems

Natural gas lines | BBQ, Stove, Cooktop, Fireplace, Generator, Dryer, Pool Heater, Red tags. Black steel, CSST flex, & copper tubing.

A/C | Central air conditioning, Ductless mini-split, Package rooftop