GTA Gas Systems

Amy from North York
Amy from North York
1 review North York, ON

Gas Dryer Installation

So I was in need of a professional to install my gas dryer while my husband was away on business. Call several companies however it is the August long weekend and everyone and their dog is away on Vacation or already booked. I called GTA and Frank answered his phone immediately and was able to schedule a visit quickly that fit my schedule. He was friendly, professional and knowledgable. He kept in touch and called with notice as to when he would be arriving. He arrived on time and was very willing to use what pipes we already had on hand.
Frank gave us options so we could save money on the installation with regards to what we could do on our own and what should be done by him. I would not hesitate to call Frank for his assistance again on other projects at our home. Super nice guy!!!

Too kind Amy, thank you

Stephanie from Toronto
Stephanie from Toronto

Gas shut off valve for BBQ

My husband and I needed to put on a shut off valve for our gas BBQ and needed it done sooner rather than later. We found Frank answered our phone inquiry immediately and offered an amazing price. Frank was able to fit us in within a day or so, was very professional, prompt and completed the task in no time at all! We would definitely recommend him to any one.

Thanks Stephanie, hope the eventual move works out for you guys

Carmen from Brampton
Carmen from Brampton

BBQ Gas Line

Frank hooked up our bbq to our gas line, at a great price. He was amazing, knowledgeable and very professional. We were very pleased with his work and will have him back to connect our gas stove. I highly recommend Frank. If I could I would give him a 10+ rating

Thanks for the kind words Carmen, I was happy to help. Hope the kitchen reno is going well!

More about GTA Gas Systems

Natural gas lines | BBQ, Stove, Cooktop, Fireplace, Generator, Dryer, Pool Heater, Red tags. Black steel, CSST flex, & copper tubing.

A/C | Central air conditioning, Ductless mini-split, Package rooftop