Gta Gas Systems

Reviews for Gta Gas Systems

Natalie  from Markham
Natalie from Markham

Gas Stove and BBQ gas line

Frank was friendly, professional and extremely knowledgable. He was able to complete work that should have taken 2 days, in just 1 day. He cleaned up after he completed the work, and answered all questions I had prior to leaving. I would recommend GTA Gas to anyone looking for a great price and excellent workmanship.

Was happy to do the work for you guys, Natalie. You will get many trouble free years of service out of that Keeprite a/c, enjoy!

Steve from Aurora
Steve from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

BBQ Gas line extension

Frank@GTA Gas is definitely someone I would recommend to friends and family. It was nice to deal with someone that was, professional, responsive, on time and provided excellent service. To help with the estimate I had emailed Frank a few pictures of the gas meter connection and where we wanted the line to run to on our new deck, and he was able to provide a more accurate estimate, which was exactly the end cost and very reasonable. His recommendations on site were helpful and he was done within the time he had estimated it would take. Time from first contact to completion was roughly 36 hours. He responded to each email and call in a timely manner (he even called to follow up after he had left) . We're looking at replacing our furnace in the spring and would have him back for the installation.

Thanks Steve, was happy to help. See ya come spring time, take care until then.

Jay H from Toronto
Jay H from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Dryer Line Capping

We had GTA gas systems come in to cap a gas line that was hooked to an old gas dryer. Frank was very accommodating to our schedule and kept us informed in terms of the timing of his arrival. The work was done quickly and professionally at a reasonable price. We will definitely be calling on Frank for future natural gas needs.

Thanks for the review Jay, no trouble at all!

Josie from Woodbridge
Josie from Woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Installed new vent for stove hood and installed new gas line for stove

I had Frank install my new professional kitchen hood and to install a new gas line for my professional gas range. Frank was great! He's reliable and very professional. Great quailty installation! It was done on time. Also, very reasonably priced.

Thanks Josie, everything is looking great over there and looks like it'll be worth the wait. See you when it's time to hook the range and hood up!

R from Toronto
R from Toronto
4 reviews Old Toronto, ON

BBQ Hookup

We called Frank the day before to install a bbq gas line to the back yard. Frank gave us a quote over the phone after telling him the length of the pipe. He showed up the next day in the evening and got the job done in a couple of hours. I have never had a trades person willing to do work for us in the evening so that we can supervise them after work without having to take extra time off work to do so. He was efficient, curteous, and delivered as promised. He even gave us a discount after letting him know what we found him from Homestars. I would definitely hire Frank again. If only I had met Frank sooner, I would have hired him to replace our furnace. It hard to come by a good HVCA guy sometimes, for starters we are having a terrible experience with our current HVCA guy replaceing our ductwork and furnace. That's why we looked for another person to do our bbq hookup. I am glad we found Frank.

You are both very welcome and thanks for the review. Hope you guys are back on schedule and can move in sooner rather than later!

Michelle  from Bolton
Michelle from Bolton
1 review Bolton, ON

Stove gas line & BBQ

Frank was called at the very last minute for a downtown installation and took on the job with such courteousness and promptness which is often lost in the world of trades! In addition to this, he priced the job over the phone and once having been onsite ( already hired) he realized the job was not as large as initially thought and repriced the job accordingly ( which brought the total price down from what we were initially prepared to pay) His work was excellent. He is a top notch and honest gas fitter and I would highly recommend him to anybody that is looking for prompt, honest and reliable service! Thank you so much Frank! We will be calling you again and referring you to business associates, friends and family as well! Thank you so much!

No trouble at all Michelle. Appreciate spreading my name around. Was a pleasure to work for such friendly people!

Ross from Etobicoke
Ross from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Gas BBQ Installation

Professional, responsive, reasonably priced, and all around great to deal with. It's refreshing to find someone in the service industry who is as concerned with customer satisfaction as Frank is. He returned my call same day and was very accommodating with his scheduling. I wouldn't hesitate to refer him to anyone!! Keep up the great work Frank!!

Thanks Ross! All the best to you and your wife in the new home

Mike Tait in Toronto
Mike Tait in Toronto

gasline for bbq +

Frank returned my call quickly and was prompt and courteous.He re-routed my existing gas line for my stove,fireplace and added a line for my bbq as well as shut-off valves.He had a very narrow space to work with but found a way to get it down and totally cleaned up after he was done.Excellent work! Very highly recommend!

Thanks for the review Mike, good luck with the upcoming renovations

Nader Khouzam from Brampton
Nader Khouzam from Brampton

Gas line installation for Gas Stove

Frank did an excellent job in installing a gas line for our stove. He was punctual, friendly and definitely knows his stuff. We will definitely call Frank again when we decide to install a line for our BBQ.
Thanks Frank!

Thanks Nader, hope you guys are more or less settled in now!

Alexander from East York
Alexander from East York
1 review East York, ON

Natural Gas Line Installaion

I would highly recommend this company! Frank was prompt, friendly, and very detail oriented. He did everything to code and made ZERO mess. He was very concerned to make sure everything was not only done properly, but looked great as well. Frank also wanted to make sure my bbq (which i havent used in a a few years) would work after he installed the gas line. My big BBQ party happened because of him. Great service, reasonable price, great job! GTA Gas Systems is in my phone as the gas company to call!

Glad the party was a success Alexander, the BBQ has plenty of life left in it, enjoy

More about Gta Gas Systems

Natural gas lines | BBQ, Stove, Cooktop, Fireplace, Generator, Dryer, Pool Heater, Red tags. Black steel, CSST flex, & copper tubing.

A/C | Central air conditioning, Ductless mini-split, Package rooftop