GTA Gas Systems

Reviews for GTA Gas Systems

Nader Khouzam from Brampton
Nader Khouzam from Brampton

Gas line installation for Gas Stove

Frank did an excellent job in installing a gas line for our stove. He was punctual, friendly and definitely knows his stuff. We will definitely call Frank again when we decide to install a line for our BBQ.
Thanks Frank!

Thanks Nader, hope you guys are more or less settled in now!

Alexander from East York
Alexander from East York
1 review East York, ON

Natural Gas Line Installaion

I would highly recommend this company! Frank was prompt, friendly, and very detail oriented. He did everything to code and made ZERO mess. He was very concerned to make sure everything was not only done properly, but looked great as well. Frank also wanted to make sure my bbq (which i havent used in a a few years) would work after he installed the gas line. My big BBQ party happened because of him. Great service, reasonable price, great job! GTA Gas Systems is in my phone as the gas company to call!

Glad the party was a success Alexander, the BBQ has plenty of life left in it, enjoy

Gautam Patel from Bolton
Gautam Patel from Bolton
1 review Bolton, ON

Gas line Installation

Frank (GTA Gas system) did an excellent job for installing gas pipe line for our new gas stove. He is a thorough professional. He is punctual and reasonable. I will definitely recommend him.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Hope everything worked out with the cabinetry modification!

Graham Lake-Johns from Old Toronto
Graham Lake-Johns from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

BBQ gas line capping

I would definitely recommend Frank. He was very friendly and professional and willing to offer any additional help or advice. I scheduled our appointment a couple of weeks in advance and I was impressed that he called me the day before (which was a public holiday) to confirm that he would be arriving at the scheduled time. And Frank did indeed arrive at the agreed time, if not 5 mins early. The work was fairly straight forward, we required our BBQ gas line to be shortened and capped below the deck. However, I hadn't registered that I should have removed one of the deck planks to provide the access to the gas line. This was not a problem for Frank, he gladly offered his help in removing a plank and got straight to it. Frank offered some good advice with regards to our HVAC and made some good recommendations with regards to our upcoming renovations.

Thank you Graham, hope the deck/addition works out when you guys get to it!

Amy from North York
Amy from North York
1 review North York, ON

Gas Dryer Installation

So I was in need of a professional to install my gas dryer while my husband was away on business. Call several companies however it is the August long weekend and everyone and their dog is away on Vacation or already booked. I called GTA and Frank answered his phone immediately and was able to schedule a visit quickly that fit my schedule. He was friendly, professional and knowledgable. He kept in touch and called with notice as to when he would be arriving. He arrived on time and was very willing to use what pipes we already had on hand.
Frank gave us options so we could save money on the installation with regards to what we could do on our own and what should be done by him. I would not hesitate to call Frank for his assistance again on other projects at our home. Super nice guy!!!

Too kind Amy, thank you

Stephanie from Toronto
Stephanie from Toronto

Gas shut off valve for BBQ

My husband and I needed to put on a shut off valve for our gas BBQ and needed it done sooner rather than later. We found Frank answered our phone inquiry immediately and offered an amazing price. Frank was able to fit us in within a day or so, was very professional, prompt and completed the task in no time at all! We would definitely recommend him to any one.

Thanks Stephanie, hope the eventual move works out for you guys

Carmen from Brampton
Carmen from Brampton

BBQ Gas Line

Frank hooked up our bbq to our gas line, at a great price. He was amazing, knowledgeable and very professional. We were very pleased with his work and will have him back to connect our gas stove. I highly recommend Frank. If I could I would give him a 10+ rating

Thanks for the kind words Carmen, I was happy to help. Hope the kitchen reno is going well!

More about GTA Gas Systems

Natural gas lines | BBQ, Stove, Cooktop, Fireplace, Generator, Dryer, Pool Heater, Red tags. Black steel, CSST flex, & copper tubing.

A/C | Central air conditioning, Ductless mini-split, Package rooftop