Wow 1 Day Painting

Reviews for Wow 1 Day Painting

Geoff in Calgary
Geoff in Calgary

Basement Development - Painting walls and trim

Could not have been a better experience. The team arrived exactly on time, and were perfectly polite, considerate and professional. Really good communication throughout to ensure the finishing in our basement was exactly as we envisioned, and the quality of work was incredible (especially considering the price).

I would (and will) recommend Wow painting to anyone who asks.

Thank you Geoff! It was a pleasure working with you

JJC in High River
JJC in High River
2 reviews High River, AB

Interior House Painting

I really wanted to give a higher review for this company. I originally rated it a 4 star, as they came out to give us a reasonable quote right away, at a time that was convenient for us. The crew worked extremely hard, did a great job and were very courteous. They painted the interior of our entire house in 12 hours.

The day after, we brought a concern forward and the franchise owner dismissed it, then avoided our phone calls until we spoke with the head office. Following that, we spoke to the owner, and were promised a specific resolution, part of which was completed the following day and the other part we have had to follow up with him for over 2 weeks, as he hasn't kept his promise.

Len in Calgary
Len in Calgary

First Class Service and Quality

Purchased a new to me home and really disliked the colour in the home. Had Wow offer a quote they stuck to the time to meet, offered options for the right colour. The service started as they described at 8am and cleaned up and out by 6pm that evening. Walked around the whole house and they never missed a spot and also did that little extra by touching up the previous owners little spots.
Highly recommended for any project.

Len, Thank you very much for the kind reviews. Thank you for choosing us to work with, we look forward to WOW;ing you again in the future.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Awful trim and spraying - walls ok

The job these guys did in our home was nothing g short of horrendous. It seemed like the fella running the sprayer for the trim, doors, pillars and baseboards had never run one previously. It took 3 days to complete the trim in our basement Reno because he had to keep coming back to get drips, lines, uneven paint, bad texture and gaps corrected. They over sprayed into the glass door in our steam shower (the bathroom wasn’t even being painted) onto antique wood furniture and tile floor. All this without mentioning they told our contractor who used them that they CANT use laquer in an occupied house - which isn’t true since we had our kitchen and all the trim lawyered our last year. Now, we have trim that is fine (they left our house at 10:30 in the Saturday night with 3 painters in the basement pushing to get the walls painted before the carpet install which we pushed back twice because they were late getting to our job) and it is t even how we wanted it (lawyer not high gloss wall paint). I would most certainly NOT recommend this company.

I am very sorry to hear of this experience. We were directed from your contractor to not use Lacquer for obvious reasons, and to not even use the Waterborne Lacquer. Using the latex in your basement did cause some issues, which I am confident our team addressed quickly and responsively. We are again sorry for this experience

Private User reviews , ON

Our 836 sq condo

The whole team from WOW 1 day painting Services is professional right from Julia who quotes on site, Rachel (team leader) and Gary (the tall guy) Sang Lee, Logan and Emir were all amazing in service, clean up and going beyond the service of just painting. The condo looks amazing. The quality of service was beyond all expectations and we will be recommending them to all our friends and family and co-workers.
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome to new condo.

Anne, Calgary AB in Calgary
Anne, Calgary AB in Calgary

Vault ceilings paint job

Sean and Mark very punctual for estimate and paint job. Estimate and final cost was accurate to the penny. Our painter, Mark, worked very hard all day long until he'd completed the task of our very tricky and high vaulted ceilings and hallway. Mark was very professional, pleasant, respectful, diligent, and tidy in his work. Job completed in one day as promised. I would recommend this service to anyone that wants a great job and by people that show up to work, and get it all done in one day.

Dls in Calgary
Dls in Calgary

Outside painting of house trim

Lack of communication as follow up. Not completed in 1 day due to weather Wanted to leave large heavy ladder on my lawn and unsure when coming back. Good thing I was there to indicate that was not an option. It Was originally dropped off day prior to start Placed on lawn along with signage without my permission. Too heavy for me to relocate. Sean and Manuel were nice but another van showed up just sitting in vehicle and visiting and then one of them come to door wanting to use washroom and then asked to use microwave. No hello not saying hi I’m so and so. Could I perhaps use. .... very uncomfortable. then different excuses why they couldn’t finish.
found utmost uncomfortable.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Exterior- deck and fence painting

Manuel and his crew were outstanding. Punctual , courteous and very detailed. I was impressed by their attention to details and how tidy the crew was. The work was finished in one day, exactly as they promised.

WOWed!
WOWed!

exterior of our home (cedar siding)

A huge thanks to Julia and Manuel and their crew.
They arrived as scheduled and completed the job in one day as promised.
Above all thanks to a very professional and respectful crew.
I found all members to be very respectful of both our home and ourselves.
They worked diligently during the day, checking with us from time to time. The crew were very tidy and cleaned up as they progressed.
I would highly recommend WOW Painters!

Thanks you very much for your business and kind words

WOW is right!

AS advertised job completed in one day, thorough prep no spills or spots, price was exactly as quoted and reasonable as compared to two other quotes I had gotten. Painters were great in terms of not disturbing cords and cables. It looks great thank you Julia!

Thank you very much for your business and review.

More about Wow 1 Day Painting

We are experienced house painting professionals in residential and commercial painting, providing both interior and exterior painting at reasonable prices. Other painters may take days or weeks to complete your painting job(s), but we will do it in just 1 DAY without charging you a premium to do it. Just ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Calgary?