Wow 1Day Painting

Reviews for Wow 1Day Painting

Anne, Calgary AB in Calgary
Anne, Calgary AB in Calgary

Vault ceilings paint job

Sean and Mark very punctual for estimate and paint job. Estimate and final cost was accurate to the penny. Our painter, Mark, worked very hard all day long until he'd completed the task of our very tricky and high vaulted ceilings and hallway. Mark was very professional, pleasant, respectful, diligent, and tidy in his work. Job completed in one day as promised. I would recommend this service to anyone that wants a great job and by people that show up to work, and get it all done in one day.

Dls in Calgary
Dls in Calgary

Outside painting of house trim

Lack of communication as follow up. Not completed in 1 day due to weather Wanted to leave large heavy ladder on my lawn and unsure when coming back. Good thing I was there to indicate that was not an option. It Was originally dropped off day prior to start Placed on lawn along with signage without my permission. Too heavy for me to relocate. Sean and Manuel were nice but another van showed up just sitting in vehicle and visiting and then one of them come to door wanting to use washroom and then asked to use microwave. No hello not saying hi I’m so and so. Could I perhaps use. .... very uncomfortable. then different excuses why they couldn’t finish.
found utmost uncomfortable.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Exterior- deck and fence painting

Manuel and his crew were outstanding. Punctual , courteous and very detailed. I was impressed by their attention to details and how tidy the crew was. The work was finished in one day, exactly as they promised.

WOWed! in Calgary
WOWed! in Calgary

exterior of our home (cedar siding)

A huge thanks to Julia and Manuel and their crew.
They arrived as scheduled and completed the job in one day as promised.
Above all thanks to a very professional and respectful crew.
I found all members to be very respectful of both our home and ourselves.
They worked diligently during the day, checking with us from time to time. The crew were very tidy and cleaned up as they progressed.
I would highly recommend WOW Painters!

Thanks you very much for your business and kind words

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

WOW is right!

AS advertised job completed in one day, thorough prep no spills or spots, price was exactly as quoted and reasonable as compared to two other quotes I had gotten. Painters were great in terms of not disturbing cords and cables. It looks great thank you Julia!

Thank you very much for your business and review.

Pat from Calgary
Pat from Calgary

Main Floor Ceiling Repaint

The estimator arrived exactly on time and gave me a detailed estimate.

The crew also arrived on time and were contientious and courteous.
The masking work was superb, and the spray job also very good. Some residual dust to clean up afterwards but far less than I anticipated.
Overall I’m very satisfied.

Private User reviews Mission, BC

complete painting of walls, ceilings etc

Painting crew arrived on time, as promised. They were reliable, quick and professional Required touch up were attended to without any problems. Would recommend this company ,specially if you are need of a quick paint job.

Darren in Calgary
Darren in Calgary

Painting house interior

Very pleased with the customer service and the team who completed work. From the initial contact to the final thank you. Well Done and would work with the team again.

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Main floor Painting

Manuel and his crew came the morning of the job and were prepared for a full day of work. They completed the main floor walls, baseboards, and ceilings. They even painted the registers at my request and an extra coat of paint on the ceiling to ensure we were "WOWed". We couldn't believe how their painting transformed our house in a day! Fanastic work, thank you!

Karenb in Calgary
Karenb in Calgary

Interior paint job

I was very impressed with the painter, Kyle who was sent to my house to do the job. He was prompt and professional. He took great care the protect my furniture and flooring. The final product is excellent. What makes it even more impressive was that due to a problem with painter who was suppose to join him meant he ended up doing the entire job himself! He worked incredibly hard for over 12 hours to complete the work and the cleanup.

While I am happy with the finished product, getting the job scheduled was difficult. It took over a week to get the job scheduled and then it had to be rescheduled due to a conflict , and not having a crew to send here.

Overall I am very happy with the job that was done.

More about Wow 1Day Painting

We are experienced house painting professionals in residential and commercial painting, providing both interior and exterior painting at reasonable prices. Other painters may take days or weeks to complete your painting job(s), but we will do it in just 1 DAY without charging you a premium to do it. Just ...