Jem Kitchens Rick Slater

Reviews for Jem Kitchens Rick Slater

harbhajan from Mississauga
harbhajan from Mississauga

Renovation

I signed a $35,000 contract for a full kitchen and floor renovation and put a down a deposit of $19,600. Rick hardly did any work and more so, has left the deconstruction as is. My home is currently in shambles. I would NOT recommend him to anyone. I am taking Rick to a small claims court in order to acquire compensation. If anyone else has had a similar experience and is interested in taking Rick to a small claims court, feel free to contact me at harbhajankaur36@gmail.com. Thank you.

ginny from Old Toronto
ginny from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Kitchen reface

We paid this company 2,000 dollars for our kitchen reface. We signed a contract March 13, 2013 and have set 4 dates for install. The company will not answer our calls. Has moved from his place of Business. They will however take your calls and come out to your home. Please be aware.