Right Touch Cleaning

Charmaine from Niagara Falls
Charmaine from Niagara Falls
0 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

House Cleaning

Right Touch Cleaning Services was recommend by a friend. I have been looking for a affordable, reliable and trustworthy cleaning service for a bit now. I contacted Right Touch to let them know what I wanted clean in my home. They gave me a estimate price over the phone, and let me know they come out to do free in-home estimate. I decided to book a free estimate the next day. I was so impressed how affordable the price of my cleaning would be, I booked my first clean right away. Three days later 2 cleaning lady's showed up on-time with all supplies and equipment ready to clean. When the ladies were finished my house looked fantastic.

Definite highly recommend!

More about Right Touch Cleaning

Right Touch Cleaning Services offers Residential-Commercial cleaning services. We offer a wide range of services to the residential and commercial cleaning client's, from general room cleaning to office cleaning etc. We use all Natural Green Works Products made by CLOROX.