Quality Window Coverings

905-697-4200
290-312 Liberty Street North
Bowmanville
L1C0H3

Recently I've been doing some renovations in my home and I decided I wanted to invest in some quality shutters for my main floor window coverings.
I went about getting several quotes and they all varied in prices and quality. I just moved to the Bowmanville area and I was hoping to go with a local business.
I discovered "Quality Window Coverings" literally just around the corner from my home. They are located on Mearns St.
Keith is the owner and he came into my home and did all the measurments and he was amazing!! Not only was his quote the best by far, but the quality of their blinds are what sold me!!
He went into detail on what to look for when making my decision and explained everything. He was just a very friendly, pleasant and helpful guy.
The gentleman that installed the shutters was a super guy as well that took the time to go over the care of the shutters and answered any questions I had.
I am so glad I went with Keith from Quality Window Coverings. He was honest, reliable and so great to deal with.
I am a very happy customer and I would recommend this business to anyone looking for quality window coverings...Thank You Keith!!

Bownmanville, ON.