Save on clean Co.

House & Apartment Cleaning
620 Lea Avenue Coquitlam BC V3J4H2

Reviews for Save on clean Co.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Our experience with Save On Clean went above & beyond my expectations! The team that came was excellent, hard working & thorough with a lot of attention to detail! I was very impressed & pleased!! So much so that I'm starting bi-weekly cleaning!!

Thank you, Dana for taking the time to share your experiences online. We love to know that you appreciate our cleaning service.
We wood love to see you again soon.
Thanks again,
Julia
Save on clean co.

Sara in Surrey
2 reviews Port Moody, BC

This is the second time I've hired Save On Clean Co to come in a do a big deep clean on our place. We had two cleaners comes for about 3 hours and they didn't miss a spot! I also got quotes from several companies and Save On was the most competitive prices.

Hi Sara, when I received a new order, I was delighted to learn that you had had referred them to us. Each time you recommend my company, it's a great compliment and much appreciated.
Sincerely,
Julia
Save on clean co.
www.saveonclean.com

More about Save on clean Co.

Save on clean Co. trusted house cleaning services in Vancouver, BC. Select from wide variety of house cleaning services. We offer many types of home cleaning services, such as weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, one time cleaning services. Also we offer move-in or move out cleaning service. Our rates are available online ...