Twigs Unlimited

Reviews for Twigs Unlimited

Jeremy in Calgary
Jeremy in Calgary

Stump Removal

We hired Twigs Unlimited to remove a massive 3 foot diameter willow stump in our yard. Dustin was courteous and did a great job of both the removal and the cleanup, including removing the mulch from the hole so we could replant a new tree in the area. We will use him again.

Mark in Calgary
Mark in Calgary

Tree removal

I had a problem tree—huge, infested with black knot and right next to my foundation— located between my house and my neighbour's. It was far bigger than I could handle myself, and causing damage to my roof. A friend recommended Dustin and Twigs Unlimited, and they did a great job removing the tree for a very fair price. They even ground the stump a day earlier than promised.

I would definitely recommend Twigs Unlimited to anyone.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Tree removal

Have used Twigs Unlimited a few times now. My Father in-law had originally recommended him to me. Dustin has done three tree removal jobs between my house and my moms house. Two of the trees were 80 foot spruce trees. He took great care in the way in which he removed the trees to avoid damage to the ground below. He was punctual and easy to work with. I'd recommend him without hesitation.

Kamal
Kamal

Tree Trimming and removal

Twigs Unlimited
(403) 437-8944
Calgary
AB
T2A1E1

Dustin did a great job to tie and trim my aspens, removing pine weevil from the evergreens, cutting down one of the dying trees, fertilizing...and even tying some of my lawn shrubs. He also answered my questions, provided good advise. All this at very reasonable cost, and came quickly. I had also received estimates from a few of the 'higher rated' tree service on Homestars, These guys did not want to tie the 'spread-out' aspen branches (from last September snow), just wanted to cut them off (much easier for them to do). They were also charging much higher.

Heather from Calgary
Heather from Calgary

Tree and bush removal

We received a call back fairly quickly, and despite being very busy we were assured that our job was small enough to fit in amongst their other jobs. They were very efficient at letting us know when they were coming and communicated via texts. Our problem is that we asked for the roots of the volunteer Maple trees to be removed so they couldn't come back and despite talking about this during our quote and again reminding them the day they came, they left without removing the roots.
I would get everything in writing with these guys.

Hi Heather,

Sorry for leaving without removing the maple stumps. I think this was a communication error on my part, as you know these past few months have been a gong show and I have been running like a rented mule. Give me a call Heather and I will make it right. Dustin.
403 437 8944

Ruth  from Calgary
Ruth from Calgary

Tree pruning

This company was highly recommended by my sister. Dustin cut down a big tree for her and ground it down. I needed 2 big trees pruned. Dustin and co-worker came early, did the pruning in a fast and very efficient way. I was extremely pleased with their service and would highly recommend this company to anyone! I will certainly be using them again in the future.

Brenda from Calgary
Brenda from Calgary

Tree Pruning

Excellent communication. Punctual, and, in fact, early. Loved Dustin's matter of fact approach. Reasonable rates and great clean-up. Yard looks great and will recommend you to others!..Thanks Dustin!!....Brenda from Calgary

Herb from Calgary
Herb from Calgary

Tree pruning/removal

Dustin differentiates with his formal training, which for me meant that we wouldn't be removing the replacement tree after it got the same disease. Rates were good, and he did what he said he would do....and more...

Rebecca M. from Calgary
Rebecca M. from Calgary

Tree Service

I needed a mature tree removed and some pruning done. Dustin and his crew did a fantastic job. I was very impressed with his professional attitude, promptness, attention to detail and very reasonable rates!

jennifer H in calgary
jennifer H in calgary

Tree removal

We need a dead tree removed. Twigs was there quickly and cleaned up after themselves. Very good price too. Have recommended them to our neighbours. Who have used them also.