Twigs Unlimited

Tree Service
Twigs Unlimited

Reviews for Twigs Unlimited

Tree Pruning

Dustin and his crew always do a great job when they come to prune our trees. Dustin is knowledgeable, easy to talk to, very reasonably priced and always insures we are happy with his work before he leaves. We used Dustin in our previous home in Marda Loop and continue to use him now we have moved to a new location with a lot more trees. I would highly recommend him.

Brady in Calgary
Brady in Calgary

Stump grinding

Dustin was recommended to me and was easy to communicate with. I was unable to meet with him due to work so he had to come and take a look by himself. I was very impressed with his price and communication but upon removing the mulch from the stump locations I discovered quite a few remaining roots and even a large portion of a stump. It was understood that stumps would be ground below grade typically to a level of -8". A couple trees were on an awkward hill so I understood a few remaining roots that were small enough to not be a hassle. The stump in the back on flat ground was left at grade with multiple large roots remaining. When I contacted Dustin (unfortunately after paying him) regarding the incomplete work with the same attached images he shrugged it off as no big deal.

Jeremy in Calgary
Jeremy in Calgary
7 reviews CALGARY, AB

Stump Removal

We hired Twigs Unlimited to remove a massive 3 foot diameter willow stump in our yard. Dustin was courteous and did a great job of both the removal and the cleanup, including removing the mulch from the hole so we could replant a new tree in the area. We will use him again.

Mark in Calgary
Mark in Calgary

Tree removal

I had a problem tree—huge, infested with black knot and right next to my foundation— located between my house and my neighbour's. It was far bigger than I could handle myself, and causing damage to my roof. A friend recommended Dustin and Twigs Unlimited, and they did a great job removing the tree for a very fair price. They even ground the stump a day earlier than promised.

I would definitely recommend Twigs Unlimited to anyone.

Tree removal

Have used Twigs Unlimited a few times now. My Father in-law had originally recommended him to me. Dustin has done three tree removal jobs between my house and my moms house. Two of the trees were 80 foot spruce trees. He took great care in the way in which he removed the trees to avoid damage to the ground below. He was punctual and easy to work with. I'd recommend him without hesitation.

Kamal
Kamal

Tree Trimming and removal

Dustin did a great job to tie and trim my aspens, removing pine weevil from the evergreens, cutting down one of the dying trees, fertilizing...and even tying some of my lawn shrubs. He also answered my questions, provided good advise. All this at very reasonable cost, and came quickly. I had also received estimates from a few of the 'higher rated' tree service on Homestars, These guys did not want to tie the 'spread-out' aspen branches (from last September snow), just wanted to cut them off (much easier for them to do). They were also charging much higher.

Heather from Calgary
Heather from Calgary

Tree and bush removal

We received a call back fairly quickly, and despite being very busy we were assured that our job was small enough to fit in amongst their other jobs. They were very efficient at letting us know when they were coming and communicated via texts. Our problem is that we asked for the roots of the volunteer Maple trees to be removed so they couldn't come back and despite talking about this during our quote and again reminding them the day they came, they left without removing the roots.
I would get everything in writing with these guys.

Hi Heather,

Sorry for leaving without removing the maple stumps. I think this was a communication error on my part, as you know these past few months have been a gong show and I have been running like a rented mule. Give me a call Heather and I will make it right. Dustin.
403 437 8944

Ruth  from Calgary
Ruth from Calgary

Tree pruning

This company was highly recommended by my sister. Dustin cut down a big tree for her and ground it down. I needed 2 big trees pruned. Dustin and co-worker came early, did the pruning in a fast and very efficient way. I was extremely pleased with their service and would highly recommend this company to anyone! I will certainly be using them again in the future.

Brenda
Brenda

Tree Pruning

Excellent communication. Punctual, and, in fact, early. Loved Dustin's matter of fact approach. Reasonable rates and great clean-up. Yard looks great and will recommend you to others!..Thanks Dustin!!....Brenda from Calgary

More about Twigs Unlimited

CUT IT, CHIP IT, GRIND IT! Providing tree service to the city of Calgary since 2009.
Looking for Tree Service pros in Calgary?