General Contractors
524 Hood Rd Markham ON L3R3K9
General Contractors
Xana International Inc.

Reviews for Xana International Inc.

R. Hemani in Markham
R. Hemani in Markham

Basement Renovation

524 Hood Rd
Markham
L3R3K9

We had our basement finished into a one bedroom apt, a laundry room and a separate part for our own use. Xana was great in
keeping us informed at all times. Their crew was punctual and extremely organized and kept the area safe and clean. The quality of the work was excellent and we would wholeheartedly recommend this company to anyone needing any renovation work done.

Hasnain H. Merchant from Richmond Hill
Hasnain H. Merchant from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Finished Basement & Home Renovation

Xana International Inc, seems to be a group of professional people, who knows pretty well what is the word deadline stands for in terms of project management. Found them always willing to accommodate customers input.& deliver results within the proposed budget. Would surely recommend them to my family and friends for their excellent work.

Riz Kermalli from Markham
Riz Kermalli from Markham

Home Renovations

After 3 months of searching, I am glad that I awarded my renovation work to Xana Int'l. From the start their team provided great support in design, costing and scheduling to suit my needs. Once they started the job, their lead team members were always on site to ensure to ensure that their tradesmen were on time and did the job according to specs.
The support and knowledge of their team was like a breath of fresh air. Their willingness to work and provide assistance across the board made the entire project seamless and least painful as we lived in the house while they were replacing all the bathrooms, re-did the entire kitchen and flooring on the main floor including converting a spare room into a gym. The quality of their workmanship and support is excellent. I would recommend family and friends to Xana without any hesitation. Very satisfied with the company and their team.

OScar from Markham
OScar from Markham

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations

I have been planning to renovate my kitchen and bathroom for over a year now and was unable to find someone that could help with it.
With a busy work schedule, I did not want to deal with a number of contractors and kept postponing the job.
I was lucky to find Xana who were referred by a good friend of mine and they came to the rescue.
Xana’s team was phenomenal, quick, hassle free and very competitively priced.
They renovated of my kitchen, powder room and bathroom including, counter tops, back splash, cabinets, electrical, lighting, plumbing painting etc..,
Turn Key project with Shane managing my project on a daily basis.
They finished the project in record time. All of the work was performed when we were out at work so no real inconvenience.
They cleaned up any mess during the renovations, so we did not see anything.
Very reliable, we were very comfortable leaving the house to them.
Their pricing was very competitive as I had shopped around prior to giving them the project.
No surprises, everything is on paper and best of all you just had to deal with one person “Shane” who got the job done.
Shane was very prompt, professional and extremely knowledgeable, making recommendations as needed to save us cost.
Very impressed with Xana and I will use them and recommend them to others.

Fatema from Vaughan
Fatema from Vaughan

Deck Reno & Backyard Interlocking

After multiple tries with other companies and a few disheartening experiences, Xana was a God Send. The job was done within the time indicated, the workers were very professional. Communication was excellent ,and there were no surprises about budgeting. The estimations were pretty accurate. Right from the start, the job site was monitored by Shaen, who provided options, assisted in evaluating and selecting the right one, and addressed all other concerns almost immediately. Good customer service is the lifeblood of any business, and I must say for Xana- Its Exceptional!

R. Jessa from Thornhill
R. Jessa from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Kitchen Countertop

I was impressed right away with the Team at Xana. Very professional, always polite and most importantly they listen! They were able to complete a project within our budget and in a timely fashion. I am extremely happy with their work in replacing our kitchen counter top. They made sure every detail was looked after start to finish.

Naheed from Richmond Hill
Naheed from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Patio

Our experience with Xana was excellent! What stood out for us is the amount of time they spent with us during the planning and design stages of our patio. This was followed by communicating with us throughout the project ensuring that we were happy. The results exceeded our expectations – the installation and workmanship was phenomenal. They really listened to what we wanted and hence the patio is perfect! They gave us a start and finish date at the beginning of the project and stuck to all the timelines. We will most certainly be using Xana for any future projects - they keep the worry out of renovations. With Xana, we got quality work coupled with outstanding customer service!

Adil Jaffer in Markham
Adil Jaffer in Markham
1 review ,

Basement and main-floor renovations

Wow, what a great job. My house looks phenomenal after Xana was done with it and the best part was they were in-and-out within a month with no mess. With a young family and a hectic schedule I have to say these guys were a god send!

Kaniz Sivjee from Thornhill
Kaniz Sivjee from Thornhill
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

Kitchen reno

OUTSTANDING is the best way to describe the experience my family and I recently had with XANA on our renovation project. We completely gutted our kitchen and two bathrooms replacing tiles, fixtures, appliances, wallpaper, etc. From the planning stage, to the selection process, to the final deficiencies, XANA staff were receptive to our needs, assisted us in making sensible decisions and ensured we were happy with the final outcomes. This was the first major renovation for my retired parents and XANA was extremely patient in explaining processes to them and assisting them in the various steps. XANA offered a complete service solution which was an important criteria for us. Shane was extremely professional, responsive and quickly gained our trust. We highly recommend XANA and plan to use them again for our next project.

More about Xana International Inc.

Xana International is your complete renovation and construction specialists. Conveniently located within the Greater Toronto area, Xana International focuses on satisfying the unique concerns of renovating your residential needs. We provide our clients with a “One Stop Shop” for all their Renovation and Construction demands bringing all services under the ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Markham?