TORONTO TREE SERVICES

BB_Sam from Toronto
BB_Sam from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Tree Removal

So, Vic was really fast to quote the removal of a tree in my backyard. He even had his guys come back within a day to take it down. The tree was taken down and cut up.

I suppose it's my fault for being too trusting, but when I was asked if the guys could come back the next day to take away the remaining cut up pieces of the tree, I agreed. Since they had done most of the job, I paid them the full amount -- which, by the way was only $350 but I gave them an extra $50 to take down an extra few branches of a nearby tree.

Needless to say, after days of excuses and now the total silent treatment, we are now 19 days after the tree was cut down and the pieces of the tree are still piled up in the middle of my backyard. I've tried texting and calling Vic -- he now appears to be ignoring my calls/texts.

Vic was recommended to me but I have to say that I was not impressed with living up to his word.

Buyer beware.