Mold Detection & Removal

Reviews for Mouldchek Environmental Services

Steve from Markham
Steve from Markham

Mold Inspection

Great service and fair price.
Mold inspectors from Mouldchek are extremely knowledgeable and kept us informed through the inspection process. Laboratory Test results and detailed report came on time and helped us to obtain correct treatment.
I would strongly recommend Mouldchek to anyone needing a mold inspection.

Steve B.

Hi Steve,

Thank you very much for your words!

Natalia B. in Toronto
Natalia B. in Toronto

mold inspection

We just moved to our new house and I found mold in the cold room. I was recommended to call MouldCheck by couple of friends that were very impressed with this company service .
I have to say that Alona went above and beyond my expectations and provided me with exceptional service. She is very knowledgeable and detailed oriented professional. I would be happy to recommend her to all my friends !

Natalia, thank you very much for your review.
It was plessure working with you.

Daniel M from Newmarket
Daniel M from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Mold Inspection

Mouldchek Environmental performed our mold inspection with accuracy and efficiency. They explained everything very clearly and provided recommendations how to fix the problem. I would recommend Mouldchek Environmnetal to all my friends.

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for a wonderful review. We are fortunate to have a clients like you. All the best.

Kristina M. from North York
Kristina M. from North York
1 review North York, ON

Mould Inspection

Hi, Alona,
I just wanted to thank you for your great service. I am very impressed with your knowledge and professional skills. I wish all mould inspectors were as professional and honest as Mouldchek.
Thank you, Alona.
Kristina M.
North York

Hi Kristina,
Thank you very much for kind words about Mouldchek.
It was pleasure to work with you!

More about Mouldchek Environmental Services

Welcome to MOULDCHEK ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES MouldChek Environmental offers mould inspection services by certified mould inspectors, complete mould sampling services in York Region and Toronto areas, Indoor Air Quality tests, and mould analysis laboratory services all across Canada. MouldChek Environmental has a progressive laboratory with experienced mould microbiologists on site. When ...
Looking for Mold Detection & Removal pros in Newmarket?