308 Broadway Unit 1 Orangeville ON L9W1L3

519-941-8429
308 Broadway Unit 1
Orangeville
L9W1L3

Our 17 year old furnace heat exchanger cracked at a particularly bad time. We needed a furnace quickly due to a medical situation with a family member. The staff at HydeWhipp recognized the urgency of the situation and the owner was at my door in 15 minutes. He answered all my questions and installed a new furnace that afternoon. The crew were professional, courteous and did a great job. I'm very happy with the new furnace and would highly recommend this company.

Shane from Brampton
Shane from Brampton
3 reviews Orangeville, ON

AccuClean Air Purifier

Suffering from bad allergies and asthma, I contacted Hyde-Whipp (based on positive feedback) to review air treatment options.

Darryl (owner) visited my home within a few days to complete a detailed assessment and recommend the best solution.

Based on his recommendations, I purchased the AccuClean whole home air purifier. The Technicians were prompt and professional on the installation date. The duct work is a testament to their attention to detail and expertise.

To ensure the system was operating effectively, Darryl returned the following week to assess and adjust the unit as needed. He also took the time to assess my furnace and discuss potential issues.

Darryl and team went above and beyond to ensure that I was satisfied and felt comfortable in my home.

I highly recommend Hyde-Whipp for any heating/cooling solution.

Rita from Orangeville
Rita from Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

A/C

On one of the hottest day of the summer they cared enough to make a service call TODAY and did not take advantage of this and their price was reasonable. GREAT customer service. I now know why they were so highly recommended and I will use no other.... Thank you!

More about Hyde-Whipp Heating & A/C

Established in 1983, Hyde-Whipp has been a family owned and operated Heating and Air Conditioning company that prides itself on quality and service on all of the work we do. We offer a wide range of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, refrigeration, & central vac products and services. Whether you are a ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Orangeville?