The HandyBoydz

Handyman Services
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Oshawa  >  The HandyBoydz
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for The HandyBoydz

Carrie  in Oshawa
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

We had hired another contractor to finish our basement (review on here for 'prestige contracting and design) and were left with an absolute nightmare of horrible workmanship/unfinished job and a host of problems. We then sought out HandyBoydz after reading their reviews online. They did not disappoint. They fixed the mess we were left with - tore out and redid entire bathroom, fixed cabinet doors, bedroom door, some plumbing and had an amazing electrician come in to fix things as well. We are beyond happy with the job they did! We would highly recommend. After being burned by another contractor SO happy to see that honest/trustworthy and hardworking contractors are out there and you will find just that with Alex/Brandon from Handyboydz!

2 reviews Oshawa, ON

They came in to do a very small job in my home and handled it well. While there I showed them some major interior and exterior work. They said they would come back to provide an estimate. They did not come back. I called a couple of times and I also sent a couple of texts. When I called they said they would set up a date and time and did not. Never responded to my texts.

Robin and Rick in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

We contacted the HandyBoydz due to their very favourable review on HomeStars and we were not disappointed. They replaced and vented our bathroom fan to the outside plus replaced our dryer vent which had become an entry point for mice. We wouldn't hesitate to have them back for further jobs and would recommend them to friends.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate it very much. We strive to keep our customers happy with only the very best in top quality service. Looking forward to working with you again on your next project.

Erica R.
1 review Whitby, ON

I was extremly satisfied with The HandyBoydz work and would hire them again! They were very professional, hard working, polite, time efficient and demonstrated a high level of skill. I would recommend their services!

Job Price

We appreciate your wonderful review, thank you. It was a pleasure working for you. We look forward to your next project.

msilva6425 in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Alex and Brandon were extremely pleasant to deal with and went through my list in a timely matter. I also found their pricing very reasonable. They installed some quarter round, trim, and a fluorescent light cover. They also trimmed three doors and rehung them. I would highly recommend HandyBoydz to anyone. They come with a well equipped truck, and I feel they are very capable of doing any maintenance work you need done around your house. I will be using this company again!

Job Price

Thank you for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. We love what we do and we take pride in exceeding our customers expectations. When we leave a job knowing we have another happy client it feels good.We look forward to working together again. Thank you

S. Forbes
1 review Oshawa, ON

Alex and Brandon did multiple jobs at my home including two bathroom renos. One of those bathrooms required almost an entire gut. They did my laundry room reno, flooring in two bathrooms and laundry room, installation of lighting, faucets, sinks, hanging of bifold doors in three bedrooms and front foyer, baseboard installation and 1/4 round throughout the while home, OTR microwave installation, hanging of a chandelier and the list goes on. They did a stellar job on each and every project on the list I had provided them with.
Alex and Brandon barely took a break each day. They cleaned up after themselves prior to leaving at the end of the work day.
Without any hesitation I would recommend The HandyBoydz for work needed around your home. Give them a call, you will be glad you did.

Their work ethic is commendable. If your project requires ingenuity and thinking outside the box, the Boyd brothers will find it.
I would recommend The HandBoydz for anyone needing quality work done around their home.

Job Price

It was a great pleasure working with you on your whole home renovations. We are very happy that you are so thrilled with your new laundry room and bathroom among many other upgrades. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

subhakar in Ajax
2 reviews Whitby, ON

I called Brandon for fixing up washer and dryer and a water connections to my fridge, he did the job very well . He was very efficient. I am happy to find them they provides a variety of services and will consider them for my future projects.

Job Price

I appreciate your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad i was able to get your house back into functioning order. We look forward to your next project.

Amanda in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I'm rarely home with work, gym and life! The HandyBoydz showed up and did all the work I needed done outside the house. They were accommodating, efficient and took care of all my needs to give me peace of mind. When life happens it's so worth it to have experts alleviate the workload and have it done right! I would definitely recommend their services

Job Price

It was a pleasure working with you Amanda. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

They quote you one price for a certain amount of work and that is not what it ends up being. Please be cautious. Will definitely not be using them again.

Job Price

We appreciate all reviews and this review proves you just can't please everyone. We strive to satisfiy our customers to the upmost of our abilities, and our track record proves that 10/10 stars. It is unfortunate this "private user" must of had some confusion between the differences of an "estimate" and a "quote" as most of our customers realize we never really know what the total costs will be until the job is completed. We apologize for an inconvenience this may have caused.

Cheryl, Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

I contacted The HandyBoydz a few days ago and Alex was able to replace a light fixture in my laundry room the very next day. He was very efficient and left the room as he found it all the while a pleasant young man. I am glad to have found a company that provides a variety of services and will no doubt contact them for future projects.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to our next project.

More about The HandyBoydz

We're more then just handy. We are more then just handymen.
We are skilled trade professionals with a passion.

We're always looking forward to our next project big or small and going beyond my customer's expectations and needs.
My brother and I saw the need and demand for reliable hard working tradesmen with an eye for perfection.
Our contractors are skilled in many aspects of the trades to complete all kinds of jobs BIG or SMALL.
Sometimes we need to think out side the box like a true handy man! and other times you need to stick to the book!

We started this business to help improve, repair, & maintain the value of people’s biggest investments, their homes!

Services:

Gutter cleaning, Product assembly (bbq gazebo patio set barbeque) drywall & repair, painting, framing, car detailing, ceiling fan installation, plumbing, electrical, landscaping, flooring (hardwood, click lock, tile) reno, demo, kitchen, bathroom, garbage cleanup, trim, light fixture, door locks, shed building, shingles, oil changes, brakes, lawn maintenance, in ground sprinklers,