The HandyBoydz

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Oshawa  >  The HandyBoydz

Reviews for The HandyBoydz

rootedinlove81
1 review , ON

We had a blockage in our pipes that caused the bathtub to back up when we drained the kitchen sink. We called the HandyBoydz and they were able to come and help was the same day and get everything running smoothly again. This is not the first time we have used the HandyBoydz for our plumbing issues and everytime we do they are able to fix the problems quickly and efficiently. They are friendly, professional and always provide quality work.

Thank you for the kind review. It has always been a pleasure working with you to maintain your properties on several occasions. At the HandyBoydz we take pride in our work ethics and our customers prove it. Thanks again. We're looking forward to the next job.

theresakean
1 review Whitby, ON

Excellent work. Professional call to confirm, show up on time. I gave them my wish list and they followed it to the letter. Very happy. Highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for your kind review. We Were very pleased that everything turned out so great. We will look forward to working with you again in the future.

Bill in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

These guys were great. Prompt, professional and friendly too.
They resolved our issue quickly and even pointed out an unrelated problem with our laundry room sink.
We won't hesitate to use them again.

Thank you for the review Bill. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We look forward to helping with your home maintenance in the future.

Vicki
1 review Ajax, ON

I had a variety of projects that needed to be done including new lighting, a kitchen update, new closet door and a closet renovation. After reading reviews on HomeStars about Handyboydz I gave them a call. The work done by Alex and Brandon was excellent. I'm very pleased with the end result. I'm looking forward to working with them again next spring.

Vicki.
You have had us to your home many times in the last year or so to do a variety of things on a honey do list. we thank you very much for having us back so many times to complete projects and start and finish other projects. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you on the next one in the spring.

L. D.
1 review Oshawa, ON

What can I say? The HandyBoydz are professional, know their trades and deal in a upfront, no surprises fashion. The work ethic is evident in the finished work - care and precision is taken as if it's their own property. They provide clear estimates and details to understand the costs, they are punctual and timely and keep the work area neat. They have safety at the forefront of their work. I can't say enough about my experience with the HandyBoydz. It's rare to meet contractors that care as much about your property as you do, but the HandyBoydz do. They exceeded my expectations on all accounts. I would not hesitate to work with them again or recommend them. Great Job HandyBoydz see you in the Spring!

We had a great time on this project and are proud it turn out just right in the end. It was great working with you and look forward to our return to your home for the next project in spring.

A in Oshawa
1 review Whitby, ON

I called this company after seeing the sterling reviews about them on Homestars, and reviewing there website.

Alex came out same day, and repaired my kitchen cabinets and bedroom closet door. He came across as effective, efficient, approachable and professional. I will certainly be using him again, when I need repairs or any other work done to my house. The price he charged was very fair, in fact, I thought it was going to cost more.

It is not easy finding trustworthy tradesmen, with Alex's level of experience and skill. Don't hesitate to call these guys if you need help, you won't regret it.

Thank you very much for the kind review. We look forward to working with you again in the future

Alison
2 reviews Whitby, ON

My husband and I bought a restaurant and when we took occupancy we learned that there was a long list of repairs that needed to be done - toilets and sinks to be replaced, leaky faucets, broken doorhandles and locks, sump pump to be replaced, installing a washer and dryer, electrical work, and a bunch of other minor jobs like installing a blind and two little shelves for our speakers among others. The Handy Boydz came in for one day and did an amazing job of fixing everything up for us. They arrived at 9:30, worked steadily until just after 4pm and did everything on our list and even a few more things, all with a smile. They even gave us some great advice for our sound system! They are fantastic and I will certainly be calling on them again, should we have other repairs, and I would highly recommend The Handy Boydz to anyone who needs some handywork done.

It was a great pleasure working with you and your family. We are excited that we were able to help out another great local business. we wish you the best of luck and look forward to working with you again soon.

Rob M
8 reviews Ajax, ON

The installation service provided by Alex and Brandon was excellent once again. Both gentlemen are very congenial and always discuss the process. Will definitely use them again for future jobs.

Thank you Rob for your great review. It is always a pleasure working with you and we look forward to the next call.

Lisa
1 review Whitby, ON

Very professional. Initially it was difficult to schedule the work, but once a date was set, they did exactly what they said they would do.

We are extremely happy with the work and the speed in which it was completed.

I will be calling them again,

Thank you.

Hi Lisa
thank you for the kind review. I am happy we were able to get your project finished in a timely manner so you're able to enjoy your deck for the summer.
we look forward to working with you again in the future.

AJ
2 reviews Whitby, ON

My bathroom was leaking and called Handy Boydz. They came by within the hour to take a look at it. Alex and Brandon identified the cause of the leak and gave me a couple of options. One of which was replacing the toilet as the tank was spraying water. Since I was looking to replace the toilet sooner rather than later, I went and picked it up that day. They swung by next morning and installed the toilet fairly quickly.

Later in the day I noticed a patch on my ceiling of my dining room. I called them to have them check it out. They were there within 30 mins and uninstalled everything to verify that it wasn't from the new toilet. It wasn't. Likely, it was just water seeping down from the original leak.

I really appreciated their quick response and their willingness to come by and double check everything. Overall they are very polite, helpful and reliable and provide very reasonable quotes for work they can do and referrals for other things that they can't.

I would and have since called them back for other tasks and would gladly continue to do so in the future.

Hi there thank you for your kind review. We are pleased that you are happy with the service we provided to you.
We look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about The HandyBoydz

We're more then just handy. We are more then just handymen.
We are skilled trade professionals with a passion.

We're always looking forward to our next project big or small and going beyond my customer's expectations and needs.
My brother and I saw the need and demand for reliable hard working tradesmen with an eye for perfection.
Our contractors are skilled in many aspects of the trades to complete all kinds of jobs BIG or SMALL.
Sometimes we need to think out side the box like a true handy man! and other times you need to stick to the book!

We started this business to help improve, repair, & maintain the value of people’s biggest investments, their homes!

Services:

Gutter cleaning, Product assembly (bbq gazebo patio set barbeque) drywall & repair, painting, framing, car detailing, ceiling fan installation, plumbing, electrical, landscaping, flooring (hardwood, click lock, tile) reno, demo, kitchen, bathroom, garbage cleanup, trim, light fixture, door locks, shed building, shingles, oil changes, brakes, lawn maintenance, in ground sprinklers,