The HandyBoydz

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Oshawa  >  The HandyBoydz

Reviews for The HandyBoydz

Valerie (.
1 review Whitby, ON

I had a bit of unique problem. A furniture store's delivery guys left my brand new fridge in my hallway because it was a little too wide to fit between the newel post and wall of the first step up to kitchen level. Apparently, they are not allowed to lift anything above their waists (plus both gentlemen were under 5'8"). I was advised to try the HomeStars website and found HandyBoydz at the top of the list. I called and Alex informed me he never met a piece of furniture or appliance that couldn't be moved. He and partner Brandon showed up the next day and, within minutes, the fridge was in place (guess it helped that they are strong and Alex is verryy tall). I was very happy. They were back a few days later to install a waterline through the basement up into the kitchen to the icemaker for the fridge and change the range hood from white to black. Their prices are reasonable and handy work is neat. They are great guys and I would gladly recommend them to anyone!

Thank you very much for your great review. We look forward to the call in mid spring when you move forward with your next renovation.

KarenAtty
1 review Oshawa, ON

Simple replacement of tub, but with wonky house discoveries along the way. The HandyBoydz kept us apprised throughout the project, advising us of a possible increase in price due to some issues uncovered. They were very professional and got the job done same day. They also did not change the price from the original estimate which made the experience even better. Highly recommend this team.

This was definitely a tough one but we're glad we're able to get the job done. thank you very much and we look forward to working with you again on your next renovation.

Rudy

Reached out to Handy Boydz and Alex called me almost right away and showed up same day. He was on time, professional and full of great advice. What I expected to possibly cost at least $100 only cost me $20. I will definitely use Handy Boydz again and recommend them anytime. Thank you Alex.

Job: fix a leak in bathtub drain and assess damage to ceiling below.

Hey Rudy thank you very much for the great review. We look forward to working with you again.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Brandon & Alex were an absolute delight to work with. They handle all the challenges of working with a older home where nothing seems to go as expected. They were polite and professional. Cleaned up after themselves at the end of each day. Most importantly, their price was very fair and they never gouged me for any extras.
I will definitely be using them again!

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. We look forward to our next visit.

Rebecca
1 review Oshawa, ON

They are so understanding and always on time when they said they would be here . I highly recommend the handyboyz

Thank you very much. We look forward to working with you again. The HandyBoydz are at your service.

Holly
3 reviews Courtice, ON

My garage door froze shut and when I opened it, the bottom weatherstripping and metal retainer ripped off. I tried to get it back on without success, so I reached out to a few companies. Alex came by the same day to take a look and returned the next morning with his brother to fix it. Only took them about 10 minutes and my door was as good as new! Definitely recommend and will be hiring them again for future work. Thanks guys!!

Thank you very much Holly. It was our pleasure. we look forward to working with you again in the near future.

rootedinlove81
1 review , ON

We had a blockage in our pipes that caused the bathtub to back up when we drained the kitchen sink. We called the HandyBoydz and they were able to come and help was the same day and get everything running smoothly again. This is not the first time we have used the HandyBoydz for our plumbing issues and everytime we do they are able to fix the problems quickly and efficiently. They are friendly, professional and always provide quality work.

Thank you for the kind review. It has always been a pleasure working with you to maintain your properties on several occasions. At the HandyBoydz we take pride in our work ethics and our customers prove it. Thanks again. We're looking forward to the next job.

theresakean
1 review Whitby, ON

Excellent work. Professional call to confirm, show up on time. I gave them my wish list and they followed it to the letter. Very happy. Highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for your kind review. We Were very pleased that everything turned out so great. We will look forward to working with you again in the future.

Bill in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

These guys were great. Prompt, professional and friendly too.
They resolved our issue quickly and even pointed out an unrelated problem with our laundry room sink.
We won't hesitate to use them again.

Thank you for the review Bill. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We look forward to helping with your home maintenance in the future.

Vicki
1 review Ajax, ON

I had a variety of projects that needed to be done including new lighting, a kitchen update, new closet door and a closet renovation. After reading reviews on HomeStars about Handyboydz I gave them a call. The work done by Alex and Brandon was excellent. I'm very pleased with the end result. I'm looking forward to working with them again next spring.

Vicki.
You have had us to your home many times in the last year or so to do a variety of things on a honey do list. we thank you very much for having us back so many times to complete projects and start and finish other projects. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you on the next one in the spring.

More about The HandyBoydz

We're more then just handy. We are more then just handymen.
We are skilled trade professionals with a passion.

We're always looking forward to our next project big or small and going beyond my customer's expectations and needs.
My brother and I saw the need and demand for reliable hard working tradesmen with an eye for perfection.
Our contractors are skilled in many aspects of the trades to complete all kinds of jobs BIG or SMALL.
Sometimes we need to think out side the box like a true handy man! and other times you need to stick to the book!

We started this business to help improve, repair, & maintain the value of people’s biggest investments, their homes!

Services:

Gutter cleaning, Product assembly (bbq gazebo patio set barbeque) drywall & repair, painting, framing, car detailing, ceiling fan installation, plumbing, electrical, landscaping, flooring (hardwood, click lock, tile) reno, demo, kitchen, bathroom, garbage cleanup, trim, light fixture, door locks, shed building, shingles, oil changes, brakes, lawn maintenance, in ground sprinklers,