The HandyBoydz

Handyman Services
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Oshawa  >  The HandyBoydz
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for The HandyBoydz

theresakean
1 review Whitby, ON

Excellent work. Professional call to confirm, show up on time. I gave them my wish list and they followed it to the letter. Very happy. Highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind review. We Were very pleased that everything turned out so great. We will look forward to working with you again in the future.

Bill in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

These guys were great. Prompt, professional and friendly too.
They resolved our issue quickly and even pointed out an unrelated problem with our laundry room sink.
We won't hesitate to use them again.

Job Price

Thank you for the review Bill. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We look forward to helping with your home maintenance in the future.

Vicki
1 review Ajax, ON

I had a variety of projects that needed to be done including new lighting, a kitchen update, new closet door and a closet renovation. After reading reviews on HomeStars about Handyboydz I gave them a call. The work done by Alex and Brandon was excellent. I'm very pleased with the end result. I'm looking forward to working with them again next spring.

Vicki.
You have had us to your home many times in the last year or so to do a variety of things on a honey do list. we thank you very much for having us back so many times to complete projects and start and finish other projects. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you on the next one in the spring.

L. D.
1 review Oshawa, ON

What can I say? The HandyBoydz are professional, know their trades and deal in a upfront, no surprises fashion. The work ethic is evident in the finished work - care and precision is taken as if it's their own property. They provide clear estimates and details to understand the costs, they are punctual and timely and keep the work area neat. They have safety at the forefront of their work. I can't say enough about my experience with the HandyBoydz. It's rare to meet contractors that care as much about your property as you do, but the HandyBoydz do. They exceeded my expectations on all accounts. I would not hesitate to work with them again or recommend them. Great Job HandyBoydz see you in the Spring!

Job Price

We had a great time on this project and are proud it turn out just right in the end. It was great working with you and look forward to our return to your home for the next project in spring.

A in Oshawa
1 review Whitby, ON

I called this company after seeing the sterling reviews about them on Homestars, and reviewing there website.

Alex came out same day, and repaired my kitchen cabinets and bedroom closet door. He came across as effective, efficient, approachable and professional. I will certainly be using him again, when I need repairs or any other work done to my house. The price he charged was very fair, in fact, I thought it was going to cost more.

It is not easy finding trustworthy tradesmen, with Alex's level of experience and skill. Don't hesitate to call these guys if you need help, you won't regret it.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the kind review. We look forward to working with you again in the future

Alison
2 reviews Whitby, ON

My husband and I bought a restaurant and when we took occupancy we learned that there was a long list of repairs that needed to be done - toilets and sinks to be replaced, leaky faucets, broken doorhandles and locks, sump pump to be replaced, installing a washer and dryer, electrical work, and a bunch of other minor jobs like installing a blind and two little shelves for our speakers among others. The Handy Boydz came in for one day and did an amazing job of fixing everything up for us. They arrived at 9:30, worked steadily until just after 4pm and did everything on our list and even a few more things, all with a smile. They even gave us some great advice for our sound system! They are fantastic and I will certainly be calling on them again, should we have other repairs, and I would highly recommend The Handy Boydz to anyone who needs some handywork done.

Job Price

It was a great pleasure working with you and your family. We are excited that we were able to help out another great local business. we wish you the best of luck and look forward to working with you again soon.

Rob M
8 reviews Ajax, ON

The installation service provided by Alex and Brandon was excellent once again. Both gentlemen are very congenial and always discuss the process. Will definitely use them again for future jobs.