The Handy Boydz

Reviews for The Handy Boydz

Lindsay in Waterloo
Lindsay in Waterloo
1 review Oshawa, ON

Kitchen reno and new flooring

The Handy Boydz did an amazing job on my kitchen reno!! I am so happy how it turned out. I had my sink relocated, a dishwasher installed, air registers relocated, Kitchen cabinets installed with under cabinet lighting and new floor laid throughout the main level. Brandon and Alex were professional and pleasure to work with. I will definitely use their services again and would highly recommend them.

It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your dad on this project. We are happy the way everything turned out and are glad you are so satisfied with your newly finished renovations.
We look forward to working with you again soon.

Dan
Dan

loose soffet wind damage

work was done very fast, very satisfied , thought it would be a lot more expensive as other quote was much too high

Thank you for the great review Dan. We are glad to be of service to you. We look forward to working with you again soon.

Nancy
Nancy
1 review Oshawa, ON

kitchen cupboard

i would definitely recommend Handy Boydz. I found them on the web and couldn`t be happier. i am going to have them help me with a few other home inprovements that i have. definitely recommend them without a doubt

Thank you very much for the great review Nancy. We will see you again soon when you are ready to move forward with your next project.

szandbergen
szandbergen
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Bathroom renovation

Alex took care of a bathroom reno project for me at a rental property. He redid the floors, and replaced 2 toilets in the house. The work was done on time, and communication with Alex was top notch. Highly recommend!

Thank you for the great review Scott. We are happy to be of service to you. Now you know who to call when you have another rental property in need of some attention.

Michael J.
Michael J.
1 review Whitby, ON

Finishing utility room in basement, demolition of garden shed and other works

Alex, Brandon and their construction crews worked at my house for 5 days straight. They were polite and trustworthy people. They put drywall and ceiling in the utility room. Although putting the ceiling in a utility room was challenging with pipes and various things from the furnace, hot water heater and other things, they managed to do so. The works didn’t drag on and on and in 5 days they were completed, except for the removal of former/demolished garden shed as the footings are still solidly stuck due to the extreme coldness of winter; they had already indicated of coming back once thawing occurs. The garden shed itself had been demolished and all trash completely removed and disposed of by this company, The Handy Boydz.

They also put up drywall and ceiling in a storage room in the basement and other works at my house.

The quality of results and the honesty of this company’s owners (Alex and Brandon) are really exceptional.

In conclusion, definitely I will contact Alex and Brandon for other construction projects in the future. They know what they are doing and can be trusted.

Thank you very much Alex and Brandon and also your construction crews.

Thank you for the great review Michael. It was a pleasure working with you. We are happy everything turned out so well, and we were able to complete your project in great time and on budget. We look forward to working with you again in the future. We'll see you in the spring.

B. Sargeant  in Ajax
B. Sargeant in Ajax

Dishwasher Install

We purchased a new dishwasher and needed a plumber to do the installation.
After some searching, we found The Handy Boyds.
Alex gave us a reasonable quote and was able to come within a couple of days.
He arrived on time, was professional and courtious.
We will definitely recommend The Handy Boyds in the future.

Thank you for the great Review. You were both very helpful with the installation. We are very happy it went well. We wish you the best of luck with your upcoming renovations and fingers crossed there will never be any water issues ever again.
We look forward to working with you again soon.

Rudy
Rudy

Install laminate and paint

Had Alex and his crew over to my house to install laminate in two rooms totaling about 500sq ft and paint the larger room. One room already had carpet and the other had laminate. They removed and disposed of old floors, patched up any holes on the walls to be painted. They installed underlayment, flooring, transitions and quarter rounds. I couldn't be more pleased with the final job. They were all very very polite, clean and on time. I highly recommend this crew for any jobs and will definitely be using them again for more work in the future. Great job boys!!

Hey Rudy
Thank you for the great review. we look forward to working with you again in the spring. We hope you are enjoying your great new living space.

Re Finished Deck

Hello
I asked Alex to re finish my deck . He showed up as arranged. Gave me a reasonable quote .
He completed the work ON TIME , No fuss , No Muss. Great Job !! Guys.
Deck looks great.

Thanks again
Dave

Thank you very much for the great review. We are happy to hear you are completely satisfied with your deck.

Michaela in Ajax
Michaela in Ajax
7 reviews Ajax, ON

6x6 post hole digging and setting

We are very pleased to have hired this company for replacing existing 4x4 posts that broke during April's high winds.
When the job was scheduled to start, due to unforeseen circumstances, manual digging was required, which could not be done by Alex. Instead, he subcontracted the digging job to someone else, honouring the price that was initially quoted. Once digging was completed he resumed the setting job.
We sincerely appreciate Alex's initiative and we are very pleased with the work completed!
Thank you so much!

Thank you very much for the great review. We are quite pleased we were able to make this happen. We would not have been able to complete this job though without the helping hands of our good friend and fellow contractor @gordsboards. when it comes to fencing and decks, if we get stuck, we call Gord to the rescue.

barbillhutton
barbillhutton

Exterior Shutter Replacement

4 Exterior shutters replaced on second story of house. Steve was very professional and did a great job. Removed all waste and left job site clean.

Thank you very much for the great review. we look forward to your next handyman list and we will make sure Steve is on site.

More about The Handy Boydz

We're more then just handy. We are more then just handymen.
We are skilled trade professionals with a passion.

We're always looking forward to our next project big or small and going beyond my customer's expectations and needs.
My brother and I saw the need and demand for reliable hard working tradesmen with an eye for perfection.
Our contractors are skilled in many aspects of the trades to complete all kinds of jobs BIG or SMALL.
Sometimes we need to think out side the box like a true handy man! and other times you need to stick to the book!

We started this business to help improve, repair, & maintain the value of people’s biggest investments, their homes!

Services:

Gutter cleaning, Product assembly (bbq gazebo patio set barbeque) drywall & repair, painting, framing, car detailing, ceiling fan installation, plumbing, electrical, landscaping, flooring (hardwood, click lock, tile) reno, demo, kitchen, bathroom, garbage cleanup, trim, light fixture, door locks, shed building, shingles, oil changes, brakes, lawn maintenance, in ground sprinklers,