The HandyBoydz

Reviews for The HandyBoydz

sreenivas_phukan
sreenivas_phukan

Smoke detector change

Alex was swift and very considerate about my situation , squeeze my work among his other appointments

Thank you for the review. When you are ready to move forward with your next project, you know who to call.
we look forward to working with you again in the future.

binky_2k
binky_2k

Air conditioner installation

Very satisfied with this company. They worked efficiently and did a great job. Hired to install large air conditioner unit above balcony door requiring heavy lifting, caulking/sealing. Would hire them again for any future jobs.

Thank you very much for the great review. We're happy we were able to install your AC unit without issue and get it up and running in the nick of time to cool down your place. We look forward to working with you again soon.

Cheryl
Cheryl
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Multiple home repairs

The initial consultation was with Alex. He was courteous, helpful and extremely professional. He responded quickly to calls and inquiries and despite the busyness of the season, was able to get one of his people to us in a timely way.
Steve was the handyman who came to do the work. There was a LOT of work to be done and he did a fantastic job of all of it. As a nice bonus.. he was able to repair a piece of equipment I was quite certain would have to be replaced. That was an unexpected and most appreciated surprise!
Given the number of jobs that had to be done, I was expecting the bill to be 20-25% higher than it was. Another nice surprise!
I would not hesitate to use The HandyBoydz again and as a matter of fact, I can't think of any reason I would call anyone else!

We very much appreciate the great review you left about your experience with our service. It was a pleasure working with you and we are glad everything worked out so well in regards to the honey do list.
We look forward to our next visit. And we wish you the very best of luck with everything. And Alex looks forward to finally meeting Scott.
Cheers

Jan
Jan

Outside yard project

The men arrived on time, were professional, completed work in time amount they gave. Very pleased with the work, would highly recommend their services.

Thank you very much for your great review. You have plenty of room for storage now. Good choice for she'd needs.
Enjoy your summer and we'll see you again.

Divyesh in Toronto
Divyesh in Toronto

Water Leackage

Alex is very professional and reasonable. He is very quick in finding and fixing the issue. I strongly recommend him for his proficiency and honesty. He has answered some extra questions i have asked and gave me good suggestions for the same.

Thank you very much for the great review. We are happy we were in the area and able to squeeze you in to get the repairs completed.
no more leaks, no mess.
We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Brent F.
Brent F.

Deck Refurbishment

The HandyBoydz did a great job refurbishing my back deck, on budget and on time. Alex was very professional in his work, and I would highly recommend him and the company. I will definitely use The HandyBoydz again for any number of different types of projects.
Brent Farr

Hi Brent
We thank you very much for the great review. We are pleased that we were able to finish on time and on budget as planned. We look forward to working with you again soon. And don't worry, we have not forgotten your fence issues as well.

OL
OL

General fixes

Alex was very knowledgeable and professional. He actually took time to do an extra task of having some bulbs fitted. Highly recommended.

We thank you for the review. You were great to work with. We look forward to the next project list.

kmartyns2001
kmartyns2001

Sunshade

Alex and his friend did an excellent job assembling my Sojag gazebo, and as a bonus, fixed my door bell that had been broken for years. Thank you Alex!!!

thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you. And you made a fantastic choice for your gazebo purchase. It looks great. We look forward to working with you again soon.

Tinak.realestate
Tinak.realestate
1 review Whitby, ON

Small things to do around the house

The boys did a great job. They assessed the work and completed it quickly, which helped to keep costs low. THANK YOU!!!

Thank you very much. We look forward to working with you again.

More about The HandyBoydz

We're more then just handy. We are more then just handymen.
We are skilled trade professionals with a passion.

We're always looking forward to our next project big or small and going beyond my customer's expectations and needs.
My brother and I saw the need and demand for reliable hard working tradesmen with an eye for perfection.
Our contractors are skilled in many aspects of the trades to complete all kinds of jobs BIG or SMALL.
Sometimes we need to think out side the box like a true handy man! and other times you need to stick to the book!

We started this business to help improve, repair, & maintain the value of people’s biggest investments, their homes!

Services:

Gutter cleaning, Product assembly (bbq gazebo patio set barbeque) drywall & repair, painting, framing, car detailing, ceiling fan installation, plumbing, electrical, landscaping, flooring (hardwood, click lock, tile) reno, demo, kitchen, bathroom, garbage cleanup, trim, light fixture, door locks, shed building, shingles, oil changes, brakes, lawn maintenance, in ground sprinklers,