Boys In Blue Maintenance

Reviews for Boys In Blue Maintenance

S.Sheppard in Brampton
S.Sheppard in Brampton

Roof repair

This was the second time I had to call Sean after a big wind storm took off many of my shingles ! Can not say enough good thing about this man and his service ! Highly recommended !! S.Sheppard . Brampton.

OH in Brampton
OH in Brampton

Roofing Repair. Sean did a great job - Highly Recommend!

Sean did a great job in fixing/patching our roof. Provided great customer service and went beyond what was asked. We had a few shingles replaced, a vent that had a leak, and missing caulking around valleys. We also had to change a couple potlight bulbs and Sean even changed them for free no extra charge.

Will highly recommend Sean and Boys In Blue Maintenance to anyone looking to change their roof or simply get a good portion of their roof fixed. As for price Sean was also very reasonable compared to the other roofers.

Bev in Toronto
Bev in Toronto

Roof

The boys were amazing, fast, reliable in replacing my full roof. They added extra services for no extra charge. They cleaned and sealed my gutters. Very competitive pricing. Even after me gutter leaked withing a week they came back and repaired it. Thanks boys great friendly service. Highly recommended.

BK
BK
5 reviews North York, ON

The best

Speedy next-day service. Shawn quickly found problem, fully explained what he would do, gave a fair and honest price, and performed the work quickly. No extra charge or upselling, -- did the job right without nickel and diming. Very honest and fair. I trust Shawn totally to do the job properly and fairly. Will definitely use Shawn for any future roof work.

Dylanfly in Toronto
Dylanfly in Toronto

Eavestrough repair

Had Boys in Blue come to work on a leaky eavestrough. Nice guy came and worked at it for a couple of hours. Sadly it didn't help. Once the rains came it leaked. Probably should have tested it with a garden hose, etc. Anyway, a disappointing experience.

excellent roofing service

Excellent service for roofing.
Found Shawn through Kijiji as sincereroofing.
Quoted a reasonable price in advance, arrived on time, was friendly, investigated the problem, explained what the problem was and how he was going to repair it, proceeded with the repair, and didn't upcharge.
I would definitely recommend Shawn again.

Courtney in Toronto
Courtney in Toronto

Leaking Roof Repair

Shaw and the Boys and Blue came quicker (within 24 hours) to assess my leaking skylight than the other 2 companies I called. Not only this, he was the only repair company to suggest the leak was caused by some cracked roofing and not the skylight/flashing itself.

This diagnosis and repair was $1000+ less than the other options and actually treated the root cause.

Shaw and his team were fast, professional and honest. Highly recommend their services

Highly recommend and will use again

Jimmy in London
Jimmy in London
1 review London, ON

Excellent Pricing

I had another company come give me and estimate for the same job and was almost Triple price of what Shawn gave me.
Not only was the pricing good,but his workmanship was Excellent. He was very polite and made sure the work area was cleaned thourly.
I highly recommend Boys In Blue!

Jay in Toronto
Jay in Toronto

Added to 2 down spouts and cleaned gutters

Shaun and Nick are very good at what they do and I can say they very prompt, professional, tidy and take the time to listen to your concerns and than address them. The work that Shaun and Nick have done is 100% perfect. I would for sure recommend them to anyone.
Great Job guys and thank you so much ...Jay

Pete from Burlington
Pete from Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Eaves trough cleaning and maintenance

Shawn arrived as scheduled and inspected our troughs and downspouts before cleaning them thoroughly and performing repairs as needed. He is a well spoken, courtesy and efficent professional and I was impressed with the work he completed and the time and manner in which he did so. He worked well with his employee, treating him with the same respect he did us, making them a pleasure to have working on our property and worth every penny. I'd highly recommend Boys in Blue Maintenance and not hesitate to call them again for help!