Multiple Choice Flooring

Reviews for Multiple Choice Flooring

shailesh from Mississauga
shailesh from Mississauga

Basement Stairs Carpet job

Many thanks to Multiple Choice Flooring, I was trying to get an estimates to get job done, left messages to many carpet companies, did not received answer back, but when I called Multiple Choice- Ibraham, he responded quickly, visited, and a good job is done in less than 20 hours of time.

I will recommend this company to my friends, really perfect, reasonable & reliable company to get work done

All the best & Thanks

Thank You Shailesh, it was a pleasure serving you! Our priority is always to ensure our clients satisfaction. we look forward to seeing you in the future and referrals. Best Regards

Anna Smith from Brampton
Anna Smith from Brampton

Carpet in Basement

Ibrahim Yurt was very professional when he came to home to provide us a quote on our basement carpet. The day he arrived his partner was unable to attend and help him lay the carpet. Ibrahim came in and did all the work himself and answered questions that my husband had. Ibrahim was very polite and professional and advised that if we have any problems with the carpet to give him a call. I would have Ibrahim back in a minute for future carpet considerations

Hi Anna,Thank you so much for the review, I highly appreciate your time.It was a great pleasure to deal with and looking forward for your future projects and referrals! Please feel free to contact us at anytime if you have any questions. Best Regards

Denny from Burlington
Denny from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement carpeting

Free home estimate was done at a time if our convenience. Prompt and timely with visit and installation trip. Ibrahim was one of the most polite young men we've ever had the pleasure of dealing with...did a great install, left us a sample piece and cleaned up after himself. EXTREMELY happy with the price and quality, too!

Hi Denny,
Thank you very much for your time to write this review, I'm so glad you were happy with your floor and it was a pleasure dealing with you too..Our priority is always to ensure our clients satisfaction. We are looking forward for your future projects and referrals. Best Regards

Tanya from Mississauga
Tanya from Mississauga

Two condo bedrooms carpet

Ibrahim came recommended by a friend and didn't disappoint. Ibrahim and his cousin were both professional, prompt, punctual, fast and reasonably priced. They had carpet samples which were exactly what I was hoping for. They managed to quote, obtain stock and install within one week despite their very busy time of year. Highly recommend.

Hi Tanya, Thank you very much for your time to write this review..i highly appreciate your time, We know the value of your business and aiming towards to your future project and possible referrals Best Regards

Jimmy from Brampton
Jimmy from Brampton

Stairs, Hallway, and Bedroom

Ibrahim did a great job on replacing my carpet both on the stairs and the hallway and placed laminate floor on the bedroom/office. There was no pressure from day one and nothing was done without my permission. All workmanship were done with great satisfaction. Even a minor rework was done with great professionalism. I would recommend him.

Hi Jimmy, Thank you for sparing your time to write this review. It was a great pleasure to deal with and looking forward for your future projects and referrals! . Best Regards

Renate from Brampton
Renate from Brampton

3 bedroom, hallway, staircase carpet installation

The first visit was efficient, with guidance from Ibrahim we chose the right carpet for our needs. The removal of the old carpeting and installation was done in one day. Ibrahim and his crew did a great job. They cleaned up so well. The only thing showing renovation was done in my home was the perfect new carpeting. I would recommend without hesitation,

Hi Renate, we are glad that you happy and completely satisfied with our service. Our priority is always to ensure our clients satisfaction. We are looking forward for your future projects and possible referrals. Thank you again for choosing us.Best Regards,

Raymond from Brampton
Raymond from Brampton

Stair runner

Multiple Choice Flooring was wonderful to work with. The quoting process was very well done. They had samples that appealed to me and made it very easy to make a decision. The installation quality was excellent and they used my feedback to give me exactly what I excepted. I would defiantly recommend or use them again.

Hi Raymond,Thank you for very much for sparing your time to write this review. It was an great pleasure doing business with you.looking forward for your future projects and referrals! All the best.

Keith in brampton
Keith in brampton

Kitchen floor renovation

Ibrihim was such a pleasure to deal with in getting our floor done. Excellent product and price, installation and service. He certainly strives to give the best installation possible.
I would recommend him to anyone thinking of doing any kind of work.
Truly professional!!

Hi Keith,Thank you very much for your business and sparing your time to write this review. I highly appreciate your time! Best Regards.

YB from Toronto
YB from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Stair runner

Ibrahim was a pleasure to work with - punctual, knowledgeable, offered competitive pricing and paid attention to detail. We are very happy with the installation of our stair runner and would recommend Multiple Choice Flooring to our friends and family.

Hi Evan,Thank you for sparing your time to write this review. It was a great pleasure to deal with and looking forward for your future projects and referrals! All the best...

Cheryl from Mississauga
Cheryl from Mississauga

purchase and install carpet

We found this company very professional, punctual and accommodating. We are very happy with there work and would not hesitate to have them do other jobs for us.
Ibrahim is a gem

Hi Cheryl,Thank you very much for your business and sparing your time to write this review. I highly appreciate your time. Please feel free to contact us at anytime if you have any questions. Thank you!

More about Multiple Choice Flooring

Multiple Choice Flooring, we want to make sure you're happy from your first step ... to your first step on your new Carpet and flooring, we'll be there every step along the way. We know your home is an expression of your sense of style, installation team is professionally trained to make sure everything gets installed the way you envision.
and we're here to make sure you'll be proud of it for years to come.