Baki's Ceiling Texturing

Reviews for Baki's Ceiling Texturing

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Ceiling repair and texture

We removed a wall in our kitchen and living room leaving a sagging ceiling and missing drywall. Shane banged the job out of the park. Redid entire ceiling. Looks great. I myself did the drywall with some tips from Shane and he did the rest and I left him some large gaps to fill and tape. Super nice guy. Honest. And kept budget and timeline.

Thank you so very much for taking your time to post a review. It was truly a pleasure working with you on this project..We look forward to working with you again on any future projects.

Sincerely Shane Baki

Chris in Calgary
Chris in Calgary

Knockdown Ceiling Texture

As part of our home renovations I had Shane scrape off the popcorn ceilings throughout my house and re-texture them as knockdown ceilings and although we ran into some issues with the texture not adhering properly in a few spots Shane came back to fix them no questions asked, re-doing entire rooms to ensure there were no further issues. The knockdown ceilings all turned out wonderfully in the end and I would highly recommend Baki Texturing to anyone looking to get their ceiling textured. Shane is very friendly, communicates well, goes out of his way to get the job done and clean up afterwards and overall is a great guy to deal with. Thanks again for all of your hard work and attention to detail Shane, I appreciate it!

Thank you Chris for taking your time to post this wonderful review.It's always been a pleasure working with you on your projects. Looking forward to working with you again in the near future.

Sincerely
Shane Baki

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Repair of textured ceiling.

I had a difficult job for Shane and we both knew it. It was a patch on a older textured ceiling. It involved drywall taping, mudding, spraying texture, and paint matching. To Shane's credit, during the quote he did mention that it wasn't going to be easy, would require at least two coats of paint to match, and that he could only do his best to match the texture and colour of the old ceiling. The first two coats went and I could still clearly see where the patch was located. He and I jointly decided that we would try a third coat. That did the trick. You can hardly tell now where the repair is located. I am very happy with his work and especially that he wasn't satisfied until I was happy. Thanks Shane for taking a difficult project and completing it to a high standard.

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was truly a pleasure working with you on this project, looking forward to working with you again on future projects.

Cheers! Baki's texturing

Young in
Young in

Ceiling texture repair

It is one of my favorite experiences in building. Shane is very professional and provide good custom service on time in a very reasonable price. Thank you very much Shane !

Thank you so very much for taking your time to post a review! I greatly appreciate your feedback.I look forward to working with you on any future projects. Cheers shane

Lance and Sheila from Calgary
Lance and Sheila from Calgary

Renovation of 40 year old house

Shane provided great service. Quoted exactly what was needed, and number of days to complete the job. Executed beautifully, on time, on budget, and results were fantastic. I would definitely work with Shane again, and would recommend him for any ceiling texturing needs.
Lance and Sheila Ubell

Thank you for your great review! I look forward to working with you again in the future.
All the best!
shane

jjorgens in Calgary
jjorgens in Calgary
2 reviews Redwood Meadows, AB

Bathroom renovation

Had a small ceiling job to do in renovated bathroom. Shane gave me a fair quote and came out and did the job the next day. Showed up on time, did the job, and cleaned up afterwards. Would not hesitate to have this company do further work should it be needed.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. We look forward to helping you again in the future! All the best!! - Shane

seanpworourke
seanpworourke

Repair and retexture kitchen ceiling

Shane was very prompt to show up and quote the job. He was very clear with what was required to repair the job properly without doing more than necessary.
Him and his crew were very professional, polite and easy to deal with.
They did an excellent job and completed it on schedule as promised.
Best rates in town as well. I shopped around with all the main shops in town. Shane's price was better than all of them.
Great job, great service!!

Sean

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again on future projects.
All the best -shane

Barbara D. in Calgary
Barbara D. in Calgary

Replaced Popcorn with Knockdown

Shane Baki takes the time required to do excellent workmanship. He is a true professional and was pleasant to deal with. His team was efficient and our ceilings look just beautiful.

Thank you for the opportunity to show you our quality of work! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future! All the best!

Derlor
Derlor

bedroom reno

prompt, reasonably priced, excellent clean up, finished work on time. I will absolutely use Shane at Baki Ceiling Texuring in the future for any other work we do.

Truly our pleasure! I greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again.

New bulkhead texture and patch ceiling repairs adjacent

Shane was very professional and did a great job of texturing a new bulkhead and repairing some existing texture in my basement. The match to the existing texture was very close and looks great!

Price was fair and Shane was up front about potential challenges matching new to old texture.

Shane also was very careful about tarping off the whole work area and left without a trace.

Highly recommend.

Hi Simon, thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

More about Baki's Ceiling Texturing

Baki's Texturing is your premiere Ceiling texturing choice for Calgary and area.

A Proud Canadian born and raised in Calgary Alberta leading with over a decade of texturing experience with new construction, renovations, basements, apartment complexes or any other commercial or residential application you can imagine. Backed by the King of Spray Machines, the SprayKing 200, Baki's Texturing can provide quality texturing services at a competitive price with the volume and speed other Calgary contractors cannot offer.

No matter if you are looking for Spantex knockdown, texture re-whitening, popcorn or orange peel texturing, resurfacing or repairs or something more unique contact Shane Baki at 403.402.5571 today to book your FREE consultation and estimate.