Lennox Tartan Design

Scott Benson from Burlington
Scott Benson from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Interior Designers

I am in Real Estate and had Lennox Tartan totally design our entire home! Check out there site and look up 883 Forest Glen Ave, I think the pictures speak for themselves... Brooke and Caleigh paid every attention to detail and listened to our ideas and actually brought them to life (But so much better then we could have imagined). I recommend them to all of our clients and would not hesitate to give anyone a personal recommendation. Well worth the money.... everyone that comes over to our house falls in love!

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto

Interior Design

I really loved working with Lennox Tartan design. I had my own design ideas, but needed a little extra help. The team took my own vision and enhanced it beyond my expectations.

The scope of work included a complete re-design of my bedroom: Paint choices, furniture layout and new piece selections. I also hired them for consultation on kitchen & living room choices.

I would recommend using Lennox Tartan for anything from fabric choices to complete room design & layout. Pleasure to work with and I love the way my rooms turned out.

More about Lennox Tartan Design

Interior Decorating and Design in Toronto, ON and surrounding area. Passionate about all things design, including and specializing in custom window treatments, soft furnishing (custom pillows and headboards), paint colours, accessories, furniture placement/ floor plans, bathroom renovations & millwork. Find us at www. lennoxtartan. com 647-998-2765
Looking for Interior Decorators pros in Toronto?