CertaPro Painters

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for CertaPro Painters

Jean in Harriston
2 reviews Harriston, ON

From initial query to quote through to finish of the work, the CertaPro staff were friendly, accommodating and thorough. They were careful of our flowerbeds and lawn, using a lift where possible and cleaning up after themselves every work day. The painting was roof trim and gables of our home, so most of the work was done at over 25'. The actual paint work was detailed and well-done in a timely manner. It was a good experience for us and we would recommend CertaPro to our friends.

williampower68
1 review Waterloo, ON

Very good work. Started and finished in a timely manner. Would have more work done.

Thanks Will!

Wayne Nafziger in Mitchell
1 review Brunner, ON

CertaPro was great from start to finish. The quote was reasonable, the estimator answered all of our questions and they did everything as promised. I'd be happy to use them again !

Job Price

Thanks Wayne. Enjoyed meeting and working with you!

Steve in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

I had CertaPro come out in July/August 2014 to paint all my exterior windows and garage doors etc.. The guys were great and it looked amazing. Unfortunately over the past 20 months (ish) the paint had cracked, obviously didn't adhere and the paint started to flake off the windows.

I emailed CertaPro Waterloo and attached pictures of my Garage and Windows and received an email back in about 10 mins. They have since sent someone to my house and are fixing the problems for me. I am extremely happy with the service and honestly incredibly surprised they were so willing to help correct the issue (you hear horror stories about trying to get any warranty help). From my email to having someone at my door to start repairs was a total of 48 hours!!! Exceptional service! I would highly recommend these guys not only for the appearance of the work but their warranty even more so.

Job Price

Thank you Steve for the kind words. We appreciated you bringing it to our attention.

Scott in Waterloo
1 review Breslau, ON

The painter assigned to us was Raymond. He was a professional fellow, who showed up on time and cleaned up before he left. He checked in regularly and was committed to making us happy.

Update: I was very happy with the painter, but the barrage of emails ever since, trying to get me to review and endorse them have since changed by opinion of Certa Pro. I consider it almost spam the number of messages I have been getting. I hired them to paint my house, and did not expect that I would be required to be an ongoing billboard for them. I also had to remove the lawn sign myself.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the kind words on the services our painter Raymond performed for you. I apologize that our follow up feedback request messages were unwelcome, it is not our intention to irritate our customers. We do include an unsubscribe link in any email we send in case our messages are unwanted but I have taken the liberty to unsubscribe you from future messages so that there is no further inconvenience. Thanks again for choosing our company and providing your valuable input.

Albert from Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Whole house painting. I can address different aspects of the job. The crew was friendly and paid attention to my property. With respect to the work. The ceilings were very good. The trim was average. The wall painting was average with some drips here and there. The cut work was okay, but not great. Some detail was missed here and there; e.g., did not remove some face plates (photo). The scheduling of the job was a disaster with them coming, I believe, between other jobs. A 1-1/2 week painting job took on the order of two months to finally be completed. Given the cost of the job, the quality of the work and the length of time (which relates, I believe, to how serious they took the job), I definitely cannot recommend the company and would encourage others to look elsewhere. Overall not a pleasing experience.

beth from Baden
3 reviews Baden, ON

keith was great, helped us pick the right paint for our 3 rooms. it was done quickly and very nice work. The smell was a bit much, but that to be expected.

Thank you Beth!

Dave Carpeneto in Richmond hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Very professional organization.

Art's quotes were what was paid, and he was open to discussing options, since I wasn't 100% sure what needed painting, and what needed replacing.

The crew that came out to do the work was quite pleasant & professional. The product they used wasn't cheap, but looks great & should last a lot longer than what you buy @ the big box stores.

I typically do the painting myself, but am scared of heights, and so was happy to hand this reno over to a pro. I'm extremely happy with the work they did :-)

Price is for 2nd floor siding & soffits on a split-level house.

More about CertaPro Painters

CertaPro Painters of Waterloo is a leading company for commercial and residential painting in the greater Waterloo Region of Ontario. Our fully-insured professional crews are qualified and experienced in interior and exterior painting, including historical restoration work. We are committed to providing a superior level of customer service.