Get "IT" Gone Junk & Beyond Inc.

Demolition
Calgary AB T2X 3B2
HomeStars  >  Demolition in Calgary  >  Get "IT" Gone Junk & Beyond Inc.

Reviews for Get "IT" Gone Junk & Beyond Inc.

Jacqueline from Calgary
Jacqueline from Calgary

Removal of Deck Lumber

I was very happy with the prompt and excellent quote, quick removal and very pleasant and efficient crew. It was so easy, I definatly would recommend this company to all!

Mary Ann from Calgary
Mary Ann from Calgary

yard cleanup

I was very pleased with the service I received from Get "IT" gone Junk. I had a lot of yard materials I needed to haul away and was not able to do it myself. Ryan was very professional and pleasant to deal with. The service was prompt and on budget. I have given Ryan's name to others, and they to have been very happy with his services.

Wayne Patton from Calgary
Wayne Patton from Calgary

Junk removal

Got rid of a number of things such as old couches that we too big to put in the garbage. Service was prompt, friendly and quick. I was very pleased.

Tito P.
Tito P.

Junk Removal

Get "IT" Gone Junk & Beyond Inc.
Calgary
AB
T2X 3B2

Great work. Ryan was very accommodating and communicated well with with the removal of my home reno / move junk removal. I would not hesitate in using them again. I second pick up was required for the metals and was completed the day after. Thanks again!

kathleen from Calgary
kathleen from Calgary

junk removal

I have a rental property that unfortunately was vandalized by my tenants and they also left a huge mess for us to deal with. Ryan and his crew were very helpful to in clearing out our home and garage. We would not hesitate to call them again or to suggest Get "IT" Gone Junk to anyone needing a good reliable junk removal company.

Kathleen - we thank you for your business, and were more than happy to help you with the unfortunate event and result you were left with. We hope things run smooth from here on!

Justin Mihalynuk from Calgary
Justin Mihalynuk from Calgary

basement demolition

I Hired Get it Gone for my basement reno. I was extremely pleased with the price and care that went into ensuring the job was complete in a timely matter.

Justin - We appreciate you doing business with us, and I'm glad everything went smoothly so you can start the renovation in your basement! Good luck with the renovation!

Lea from Calgary
Lea from Calgary

Junk removal

Price quoted up front was very comparable to the large, national chain junk removal companies. I prefer to support local young entrepreneurs who are trying to establish their business on recommendations from satisfied customers. I have used Ryan's company 3 times and highly recommend him for junk removal, demolition, and general labor. I have already booked him for some landscaping work as well. You will not regret calling Get "IT" Gone Junk & Beyond Inc.

Lea - We extremely appreciate all of the business you have gotten us to do for you! You have been a great customer of ours and we only hope to do any more business with you in the future!

More about Get "IT" Gone Junk & Beyond Inc.

Calgary junk removal service. We pride ourselves on service with passion, always beyond satisfaction. Our main focus is our customers, by being on time, being professional, and having great prices. Call us for any junk removal needs!