Benjamin and Dalton - only 2 gentlemen to tackle the unknown of our house; but they worked like an army of 100.
This is a lengthy write-up; but felt it to be important you know how great the service is that you receive.
When we purchased our 2 yr. old home; it came with extras that we didn’t know about “BATS”. We bought in Nov. 2012, started hearing a lot of scratching during springtime in 2 of our corner bedroom walls (thought it to be chipmunks, moles or squirrels; but found out it was bats crawling around and also started flying around in the house). We will be 4 yrs in this house as of Nov. 2016, took us a couple of years to realize we really had a problem.
Some issues that arouse - One bat this past winter found its way into my briefcase (I must of woke it up) anyway it started crawling up my leg in the vehicle on my way to work one day. Then this spring & summer 2016 we had bats flying inside our house. My husband googled on how to rid bats from our home and even created the exit mesh tube; as well as sealing up areas around the house and roof that he felt could stop the bats. This went on for months trying to guard against these mammals. We tried; but to no avail… We needed a specialist.
Searching on the internet, we successfully found Bat Control Specialists - BENJAMIN VAUGHAN.
Benjamin provided an estimated range over the phone according to the size and type of our home; but could not promise an exact price until he was on the job. When you hear the price it makes you very skeptical; because it is a lot of money. Plus; very hard to trust people you don’t know.
Let me try to help ease your mind …..Both Benjamin and Dalton impressed me.
- My husband was working, kids away and I was home alone. Felt safe and Benjamin treated me with respect by explaining everything to me.
- Benjamin informed me the job was going to be higher than he had quoted. I agreed for them to proceed. Dalton without hesitation went to work immediately, while Benjamin and I were still talking.
- They are both friendly, polite, professional, organized, determined to do a great job / hard workers
- There was always continual work being done and it was 30c+ and a very humid day in early September. Great teamwork.
- Cleaned up after themselves; you wouldn’t even know they were at your house
- Precision work… You would never know Benjamin added pieces to the house to close in sections and seal them. Looks like it was always part of the house.
- Don’t waste your time or waste money on materials; if you think you have a problem call Benjamin immediately, pay the price. He knows what he is doing and prides himself in doing it right.
Here is a prime example of the work ethic: Benjamin and Dalton started working at 11:30 am, at around 2 pm Benjamin knocked on the door and said he had to talk to me. He had a concern with the way the shingles were put on the roof and said there was moisture in some spots around the edge under some of the shingles. Originally Benjamin said he was just going to caulk around the edging of the roof; but said he couldn’t do it… He explained to me that when the house was built they never put DRIP EDGE FLASHING around the roof perimeter. Benjamin didn’t feel right just caulking when he knew he was going to be going around the roof anyway. So I went online and looked up this flashing and it states that not having this flashing can cause serious structural damage, mold, moisture and other problems to your house.
He said it isn’t code; but he would feel better knowing it is done right - it will help fix the problem with keeping the bats out and save me a tremendous amount of money in the long run. Benjamin did the drip edge flashing all around the whole house at NO ADDITIONAL COST; which would have been another $1,000 on top of the $2,500.00 job…….
This isn’t to say he gives free service; but to explain the work ethics regarding the pride he takes in what he does. WOW!!! Thank you, Benjamin Vaughan
Exceptional Work - Benjamin and Dalton. THANK YOU