HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Toronto  >  Megacity Paving & Patching Inc.

Reviews for Megacity Paving & Patching Inc.

bpisco13
bpisco13

Driveway Repair

Daniel and Mark, whom are two young owners of mega city paving, completeled this task within a few hours! They provided great customer service! I am extremely pleased with the results and driveway looks great. Thank you I will be calling on you in the future.

Thank you for your honest review. It was our pleasure to complete the repairs for you.

Dan
Dan

Asphalt Patch Repair

We removed an existing deck to build a new one. The stairs from the deck had left an impression in the existing concrete that had to be filled in. The guys did a great job repairing the area and worked very quickly and professionally. I would definitely recommend them for anyone that requires an asphalt repair.

Thank you Dan, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.

Jay M.
Jay M.

Ashphalt repair

The guys at Megacity have great communication skills. They came on-time and the job was completed beyond expectations.Thank you very much. Jay M.

Thank you Jay, is was our pleasure to complete your ramp for you.

hdales
hdales

Driveway patch repair

Megacity was fast to contact me, and give me an estimate. The estimate was in line with other estimates I had received. They arrived on time, did a great job, and cleaned up after they were done. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Thank you for the honest review. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.

Nadija V.
Nadija V.

Asphalt repair

Megacity paving provides excellent quality service. Prices were very reasonable, and they are reliable and dependable, I would definitely recommend them. Thank you guys for doing such a great job.

Thank you for the honest review. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.

Christina N.
Christina N.

Asphalt repairs

Needed a repair done quick in a high traffic area. Sent Megacity Paving an e-mail and they sent me a quote back the same day. They completed the repair a few days later and it came out perfect. If you need a repair done quick and for a really good price, give Megacity Paving a call.

Thank you for your honest review. We take great pride in your satisfaction.

janesequity
janesequity

Asphalt repairs

Mark was professional and quick to respond to our call. He kept me updated as to the schedule and as soon as the work was complete. I was very happy with their service and their price was fantastic!

Thank you for the honest review. We were happy to complete the repairs for you.

procoat.ontario
procoat.ontario
1 review Hamilton, ON

Asphalt repairs

Had a couple repairs completed by Megacity Paving.They were able to get the job done on time and I would recommend them to anyone. Great job guys !!

Thank you for your honest review. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.

Matt
Matt

Driveway Repair

I got my driveway repaired where my driveway meets my garage floor, it sank approx 5 to 6 inches along the width of my driveway . I was looking for a company that does a nice neat clean job, I've seen other jobs done in my neighborhood by other company's but i was not impressed of the workmanship done. When I seen the jobs that MegaCity has done I knew this was the company I wanted to do my repair work. I'm very happy and satisfied of the work done by MegaCity Paving, also they were very professional.

Thank you for your honest review. Is was our pleasure to complete the ramp for you.

vanessaleila
vanessaleila

Driveway repair

I am very pleased with the work these guys did. They patched and repaired my driveway. They were very professional, they didn't leave a mess. They were reasonably priced. Overall I'm very satisfied. I would highly recommend them to others.

Thank you Vanessa, your satisfaction is our #1 priority.

More about Megacity Paving & Patching Inc.

Welcome to Megacity Paving and & Patching Inc. We Specialize in asphalt repairs all over the GTA. We use only premium grade hot asphalt and store it in a insulated hotbox to ensure its quality throughout the day. All estimates are FREE and ,unlike other companies, we have NO minimum charge!