HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Toronto  >  Megacity Paving & Patching Inc.

Reviews for Megacity Paving & Patching Inc.

Rafal K.

We needed an emergency ramp done before winter set in. No other company I called was willing to help us on such short notice until I contacted Megacity Paving. They came in just a few days and only took an hour to complete the work. I highly recommend Megacity Paving for all your asphalt needs.

Thank you for your honest review. It was a pleasure for us to complete the ramp for you.

chris

The tire ruts and random sinkholes
in my shared driveway had created
a roller coaster drive in the summer and a shovelling nightmare in the winter. i found megacity paving
on homestars and gave them a call.
Mark and Daniel are very honest tradesman who were always easy to get a hold of . They gave an honest estimate, a date was
booked and they showed up on time with
the hot asphalt .
The whole process of applying the asphalt took less than 2 hours and I was very pleased with the results..nice and dark and smooth...with the edges pressed neatly against the house...
The whole patch slopes slightly away from the house to help with water drainage. The end product was exactly what I wanted,
so what more could I ask for?
Thankyou Mark and Daniel for for
making my day!

Thank you for the kind words. We take pride in the satisfaction of our customers.

Jonathan

Mark and Megacity more than lived up to their excellent reputation. They were prompt in both appraising and completing the work. They went above and beyond, paving around the corner of the strip that they initially quoted. They are professional and confidence inspiring. And their rates were considerably lower than others who were open to the relatively small patching job. Thanks again!! Highly recommend!

Thank you for the kind review. Customer satisfaction is out #1 priority.

Don a.

We are very pleased with Megacity Paving. Mark and Daniel were professional, competent and knowledgeable. They provided prompt service and we are happy to recommend this company.

Thank you for the honest review and for being one of the most hospitable customers we've had.

jason

I have been searching for awhile to have someone come in to do a smaller paving job without any luck until I found Daniel. He answered my questions quickly and his pricing was very reasonable. He came out on the set time and date and got the job done within an hour an half. I would recommend them to other people and clients!

Thank you for the kind review. We take pride in helping our customers complete small jobs no other company is willing to do.

Dave

There are a few things I look for when hiring a company/contractor to do some work on our aging home:
1) Responsiveness
2) Professionalism
3) Price

Daniel and Mark from MegaCity Paving scored highly on all three of those items. They were responsive to my initial inquiry for a quote on our small (40ft x 2ft) patch/repair work on our driveway. They set a date with me and as the date neared they followed up to confirm a hard date/time. Their price could not be beat and they were professional in their work, explaining how long to let the asphalt set and in discussing further work with me.

When other companies turned me down because the job was too small, Daniel and Mark and MegaCity Paving were available, eager and professional! Highly recommended!!

Thank you for the kind review. We try our best on every job and don't leave until every customer is 100% satisfied.

jwillcott
1 review Thornhill, ON

Megacity paving completed this task in a timely manner! They are reliable and utmost professionals and reliable company! I could not ask for a better job, good job guys!

Thank you for the honest review. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.

Mathew

The guys did a great job. Smooth, level, proper angle for draining and they were careful with my new retaining wall. Strongly recommend.

Thank you for your honest review. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.

bpisco13

Daniel and Mark, whom are two young owners of mega city paving, completeled this task within a few hours! They provided great customer service! I am extremely pleased with the results and driveway looks great. Thank you I will be calling on you in the future.

Thank you for your honest review. It was our pleasure to complete the repairs for you.

Dan

We removed an existing deck to build a new one. The stairs from the deck had left an impression in the existing concrete that had to be filled in. The guys did a great job repairing the area and worked very quickly and professionally. I would definitely recommend them for anyone that requires an asphalt repair.

Thank you Dan, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.

More about Megacity Paving & Patching Inc.

Specializing in asphalt repairs all over the GTA. We use only premium grade hot asphalt and store it in a insulated hotbox to ensure its quality throughout the day. All estimates are FREE and ,unlike other companies, we have NO minimum charge!
-Square Cut Patches