HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Toronto  >  Megacity Paving & Patching Inc.

Reviews for Megacity Paving & Patching Inc.

Jo B.
Jo B.

Driveway Patch $ Repair

Mark and Daniel were fabulous from the start. They showed up on time and listened to all of our concerns (condo - so many opinions ). We agreed on a plan and then set the day. Of course, it was forecast to rain late in the day but they reached out to reschedule so we’ve now got a really good fix.

These guys are young, strong, clean and professional. Wish we could hire them for everything!

Wow! Thank you for such a kind review. We take pride knowing that our customers are 100% satisfied. We are not happy unless you are happy and after reading this review, we are very happy.

Al L.
Al L.

driveway patch

I needed a patch for about 20 feet of driveway. Megacity did a fast job and left everything clean. It is really hard to find a paving company that is willing to do small residential jobs.

Thank you for the honest review. One of the friendliest customers we've ever had. It was our pleasure to complete the work for you.

SLG
SLG

Driveway patch work

Daniel and Mark were very professional and friendly. They were very honest with their quote and did a perfect job. The area was completely cleaned up and the finished patches were done perfectly.
I would recommend using them for sure ! I had many quotes and im glad i chose MegaCity. Thanks guys ! Awesome work !

Thank you for such a kind review! It was our pleasure to complete the repairs for you. We take pride in our honesty and our workmanship.

JM
JM

asphalt repair

I called Megacity Paving to repair some asphalt in my driveway near my backdoor. I was not disappointed. Daniel and Mark showed up on time, were super professional, and did a great job. These guys know their stuff! I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for such kind words! Our #1 priority is customer satisfaction and we do not rest until all our customers are 100% satisfied.

amkhaled
amkhaled

Driveway repair work

Mark and Daniel are on time and they did the work very professionally at a reasonable cost, GOD bless them and I wish them success

Wow! Thank you for such kind words. It was our pleasure to complete this work for you and we wish you the very best in the future.

barbara
barbara

asphalt patchwork.

Mike was very straightforward, came when he said he would, did the work well and cleaned up afterwards. A completely hassle free experience at a reasonable price.

Thank you for the kind works. We try our very best to make sure that working with us is a completely hassle free experience.

Rafal K.
Rafal K.

Asphalt Ramp

We needed an emergency ramp done before winter set in. No other company I called was willing to help us on such short notice until I contacted Megacity Paving. They came in just a few days and only took an hour to complete the work. I highly recommend Megacity Paving for all your asphalt needs.

Thank you for your honest review. It was a pleasure for us to complete the ramp for you.

chris
chris

driveway asphalt top over

The tire ruts and random sinkholes
in my shared driveway had created
a roller coaster drive in the summer and a shovelling nightmare in the winter. i found megacity paving
on homestars and gave them a call.
Mark and Daniel are very honest tradesman who were always easy to get a hold of . They gave an honest estimate, a date was
booked and they showed up on time with
the hot asphalt .
The whole process of applying the asphalt took less than 2 hours and I was very pleased with the results..nice and dark and smooth...with the edges pressed neatly against the house...
The whole patch slopes slightly away from the house to help with water drainage. The end product was exactly what I wanted,
so what more could I ask for?
Thankyou Mark and Daniel for for
making my day!

Thank you for the kind words. We take pride in the satisfaction of our customers.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Exterior Paving

Mark and Megacity more than lived up to their excellent reputation. They were prompt in both appraising and completing the work. They went above and beyond, paving around the corner of the strip that they initially quoted. They are professional and confidence inspiring. And their rates were considerably lower than others who were open to the relatively small patching job. Thanks again!! Highly recommend!

Thank you for the kind review. Customer satisfaction is out #1 priority.

Don a.
Don a.

Pothole on driveway

We are very pleased with Megacity Paving. Mark and Daniel were professional, competent and knowledgeable. They provided prompt service and we are happy to recommend this company.

Thank you for the honest review and for being one of the most hospitable customers we've had.

More about Megacity Paving & Patching Inc.

Welcome to Megacity Paving and & Patching Inc. We Specialize in asphalt repairs all over the GTA. We use only premium grade hot asphalt and store it in a insulated hotbox to ensure its quality throughout the day. All estimates are FREE and ,unlike other companies, we have NO minimum charge!