Tycan Flooring Flooring Liquidators Newmarket And Barrie

Reviews for Tycan Flooring Flooring Liquidators Newmarket And Barrie

Catherine
Catherine

Hardwood flooring installation

Adam and his crew at Tycan Flooring were honest, fast, and professional. Also, the Flooring Liquidators staff were helpful, especially in a pinch.

Thanks for a job well done!

Thank you Catherine :) it was a pleasure

Chantal
Chantal

Hardwood and vinyl

The product knowledge and service we received was exceptional. Renovating is such a stressful process, but they made this aspect of the renovation actually enjoyable! Shoutout to Adam and Rose for their stellar customer service!

I'm glad you enjoyed it haha
Thanks Chantal it was a pleasure

Michael
Michael

Living room new hardwood flooring

I had 300 sqft parquet flooring that I wanted to be replaced with engineered hardwood. Adam was great to work with and get advise from, easy to communicate with and quick to answer. Hussein was meticulous with the work. He anticipated details and provided me with adequate solutions. The job was done in two days. I am sure I will be using them again and would be more than to happy to recommend them to others who want quality, precision, and efficiency.

Micheal, I must say, it was a pleasure working with you as well brother. You were being very understanding, and for that reason alone, you made our job that much better
We will reconnect in the near future
Thanks again

Jacky
Jacky
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Wood Flooring Installation

I have a 830sq ft area that I wanted to install wood flooring. Contacted Adam and gave him the breakdown I wanted for the quote. He followed my breakdown to the tee and I was pretty happy with it. Other contractor didn't really do this, so I was pleased someone actually took the effort to follow my breakdown. Adam was a pleasure to work with. He was always reachable and promptly answered my questions. Hussein done a great job and I can see he takes pride on the quality of the work he has done. They've finished the installation rather quickly in 2 days. I would recommend anyone that wanted their flooring done, with quality and precision, to call up these guys.

Hope to hear from you again

George
George

Hardwood floors

Adam and his crew were nothing short of awesome. They came when they said they would and finished ahead of schedule.
Highly recommend them.

George it was a pleasure
I really enjoyed the project, and the hospitality.
Keep in touch brother

erika
erika
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Flooring Install

The job was small but the tiles were hard to work with / Adam was great to deal with, pleasant and professional - always checking in and following up / Madi the installer was very pleasant and hard working - our floors are amazing !! Tile and hardwood installs are flawless

It was a pleasure working on your project
Hope to hear from you again

Just b.
Just b.

Flooring instillation - removal and cleanup

Great job, professional clean cuts around tight angles. Talented craftsmanship. Stuck to the schedule and most importantly adressed issues promptly to ensure customer satisfaction. Top this off with competitive pricing, they are definitely a company I would recommend and re-use.

Thank you frank it was a pleasure doing business with you

bob4you
bob4you
1 review Newmarket, ON

Hardwood Flooring 3 bedrooms and livingroom and dining

Excellent job, fast ,professional and clean,
I'll recommend them to anyone ask and they are very reasonable.

Bob it was a pleasure completing your project
We hope to hear from you again

bosco82 in Laval
bosco82 in Laval

Staining and Varnish of the Living Room/Dining room was done very well

We wanted to sand and re-stain our living room/dining room floor to a darker colour. We reached out to Adam and Adam was a pleasure to work with. He was quick in responding and got the necessary people invovled to get the work done in 2 days. I highly recommend Adam.

Ravi it was a pleasure working with you as well
Hope you enjoy your new floors
If you need anything I'll be a phone call away
Thanks again

Babybluepowder from Old Toronto
Babybluepowder from Old Toronto

Main floor removal of existing floor and installation of engineered wood.

Since our house was very old, the nails for the original floors were coming out, there were lots of squeaks and uneven floors so we wanted to get rid of the existing floor. We bought our own engineered wood to be installed. Adam came by for an assessment and made some really good recommendations which we went with.
We loved the results. So glad we went with his suggestions. The floor was so even and so quiet to walk on!

Some great service elements: Adam was punctual during the renovations. He gave us status updates during the process, was very knowledgeable and professional. The place was all cleaned up after the renovation as well. The job took two days. The attention to detail was really obvious. It was a great bonus that Adam tried to save us a box of flooring to help us save some money.

Thanks again!

More about Tycan Flooring Flooring Liquidators Newmarket And Barrie

Designing custom floors in record time, Tycan Flooring is there to fulfil your flooring needs when it comes to affordability, quality and design. We provide a range of services for commercial, residential or institutional spaces, and always present our customers with an experience that will leave them wanting more.
Whether you need a new floor installed or your present one refinished, Tycan Flooring has experienced employees that will take on any job with a guarantee that our work will inspire.
Tycan Flooring: Southern Ontario's Premium Flooring Solution Experts