Primo Paving Ltd

Daryl in Toronto
Daryl in Toronto
3 reviews Pefferlaw, ON

New drive and walkway

We had a few quotes to get paving and interlock at our Lakehouse. At first it was difficult to get the local companies to come and give us a quote, and when they finally did, they told me they could install either the paving or the interlock but not both so I would have to use two different contractors. I found Primo on Homestars and sent them an email for a quote. Their office called me within 15 minutes of my email and set up an appointment for the next day. Joe Bruno arrived first thing in the morning, discussed what we wanted, measured up and gave me a quote right on the spot. The price was a lot less than our previous quotes. They arrived when I was promised and although it took them four days to complete the job, it rained every day. They did their best to work through it.
So far we're quite happy with the results. I will add to this review in the future if we have any issues.

Stixx in Aurora
Stixx in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Driveway Failed After 4 months

Primo Paving did my asphalt driveway in sept '16.
By january '17 (4 months) It broke into pieces at the end of my driveway. Also after base coat was down i was able to put my shoe thru the base coat into the granular. base coat was like 3/8 of an inch, unreal. I would never recommend this company. Very Very poor workmanship and they used cheap asphalt. Shame!

Cameron Ross from Toronto
Cameron Ross from Toronto

driveway paving

I had my driveway repaved in August 2015 as Primo Paving piggy backed a Toronto Hydro job performed by Aecon. I am very unsatisfied with the work they did as the driveway collapsed along one edge after the winter. Two employees from the company came to my home six months after I had complained at which time I had already corrected the issue myself. I was also tiold that there was ' nothing they could do anyways.' I have written correspondence with the owner, Mr. Bruno, to which I was called a 'lowlife' because I expressed my dissatisfaction. I am extremely disappointed and will not recommend this company to anyone.

Dave in Thornhill
Dave in Thornhill

Driveway

Unsatisfied to say the least, crack in pavement leave messages no response, text and broken promises. Once they have your money don't expect there help.
I strongly suggest to try a different company very disappointed

Michelle in Bolton
Michelle in Bolton

Repave Driveway

Worst company!! They did a horrible job! My driveway looked better before they touched it. You can never get a hold of them and when you do they are no help at all. They are unwilling to fix anything. Once they get their money, they don't care. Very disappointed and wasted a lot of time complaining and getting nowhere.

1 review Pickering, ON

Extended and Replaced Driveway

They did a great job extended my driveway, however I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone. Not only did it take them MONTHS longer then promised to pave my driveway after excavation, they following spring I had some flowers come up through my driveway from a garden they were to remove and pave over. I've been waiting since MARCH for them to come patch the drive way, they promised they would have it done in a month or two, it's now November 27th and THEY STILL HAVEN'T FIXED IT! I've called about 8 times and always the same story, next month/we're behing. AWFUL SERVICE!

Review has 1 previous version
wahidone .
wahidone .

Driveway Asphalt

I did my driveway asphalt by Primo Paving they did great job, the owner Marco is very nice and professional person he give me 2 years warranty instead 1.

Thanks Marco,

Review has 1 previous version
Angel  from Bolton
Angel from Bolton
1 review Innisfil, ON

Driveway paving

While I feel that Primo Paving did a nice job on our driveway they are simply not worth the aggravation. They excavated our driveway at the beginning of June and they didn't finish the job until mid September! I started calling them around the beginning of August and everytime I spoke to someone there it was always the same old song and dance, "what was your name again? Where do you live? Who quoted your job?, etc" And this was 2 and 3 times a week. Then it was excuses, our machine broke, it's too hot, it's raining and so on. Like I said, not worth the aggravation.

mike from Ajax
mike from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Driveway paving

DO NOT USE PRIMO PAVING. They paved the driveway, but did not pave the driveway on the other side of the sidewalk, claiming it was the city's responsibility. So after back and forth with Marco, the company's owner, they came back and laid some asphalt over top of the existing cement - and only half of it!!! It is now raised and looks like a Mickey Mouse job. Save yourself the time, money and aggravation!

Kaleem from Toronto
Kaleem from Toronto

Driveway

Worst company ever deal with they did driveway last July very next day told water is coming toward my side door & garage but nobody came to fix call them so many time don't try this company

More about Primo Paving Ltd

"A Toronto Paving Company since 1967, Primo Paving provides nothing but professional paving services. We at Primo Paving stand behind our service and quality of work. Our commitment in the last half century is to provide extraordinary service through our highly experienced and trained staff. We commit to offering competitive ...