King Street Roofing

King Street Roofing

Reviews for King Street Roofing

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

ROOF and Eavestrough

Frank did an estimate the day after I requested it,package given was very professionally done and the price was competitive.
The crew showed up on time and completed the job in five hours,they even replaced my bay window shingles,which was not part of the deal.Clean up was thorough.
Would definitely recommend King Street Roofing.

Happy R.
Happy R.
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Roof

Very fast to come and give. Estimate
Job was completed that same week!!
Excellent customer service and work
Area was left clean

Happy customer. That's what we love to hear. Thank you.

Andrea R.
Andrea R.
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Roof

Dealing with King St. roofing was professional and timely, resulting in a great experience. Joyce, in the office, responded to questions quickly and courteously. I appreciate excellent customer service, especially with such a "big ticket" item! We are very happy with the work done. We will definitely recommend them to our neighbors.

Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate it when you recommend us.

melissa
melissa
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Roof shingles

Roof shingles replaced.
The crew were quick, sufficient and did a great job.
Highly recommend them!

Thanks Melissa. We appreciate the great review.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Replace roof

I am extremely satisfied with this company. I got several estimates and
King street was in the middle of the pack . I was amazed when they did the roof two weeks after we received the quote. I am very particular about how things are done , but they went far beyond my expectations.
They sent a large well trained crew that worked hard and were very polite . When they were finished my yard was clean no shingles or nailed left . It was refreshing to call the office and always have someone answer the phone and I got an answer to my questions the same day .
I have already recommended them to my neighbours .

Thank you for the great review. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising so we really appreciate you recommending us to your friends and neighbours.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Great job on new roof! Professionals all around

Had 5 or 6 roofers from supposedly top rated roofers quote on my house and chose King St. The team helped me through shingle selection, educated me on the options and produced a very competitive quote at about 1/3 less than the most expensive.

The crew were professional and fast. Joyce in the office helped me expedite the job to get at it in under 5 days due to the damage I had. Was very impressed all around. The new roof looks great. Would unequivocally recommend them!

Janet in Thessalon
Janet in Thessalon
2 reviews Thessalon, ON

Roof

King Street roofing did an excellent job on my new roof last fall, the work was done on time, and it looks good. I have even had a few compliments on it from neighbours and passers-by. However it is now spring and I am still picking up old shingles, roofing nails, cigarette butts, and tons of pieces of cellophane wrapping. Granted, it was windy when they were working, but this is extreme, and very irritating. I would not use this company again, for that reason alone.

Scott Gravel from Oshawa
Scott Gravel from Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great Service, Friendly Staff!

We lost shingles in the huge wind storm, called King Street, Frank gave a quote super fast, and kept me updated on where i was on their schedule, and on the day, his crew was there first thing, the roof was stripped and put on in the same day. Great Friendly Crew! Thank you Frank and Crew!!! From go ahead to new roof, taking in consideration the bad weather, it was less then a week.
Photos: Before, During, After

Jennifer
Jennifer
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Roof Replacement

The worst service I've ever experienced - and this is my 6th house. Invoice was higher than quoted amount. Didn't show up when scheduled. Lost my reservation, lost my color selection, put their sign on my lawn - after the job - without asking permission. My neighbor complained about how they disposed of waste on his property. Won't return phone calls. They tell me they threw out ALL of the left over shingles & scraps not leaving a single sample for the homeowner - and I paid for these shingles. Nor would they give me one. I had no trouble at all getting one from the manufacturer. Great service from BP. None from this roofer. The best measure of a company's service is their follow-up. King St. provides none. My impression is they don't really care about their customers.

Mike in Courtice
Mike in Courtice
3 reviews Courtice, ON

Roof Shingles Replacement

I contacted a few roofing places about replacing my shingles back in March/April. Their quote was competitive and they provided it right away. I ended up choosing them to replace my shingles. They were able to show up earlier than they had scheduled and completed it in a day. The work looks great and I've had no water issues in my house over this rainy summer. Everything has been good so far with no issues.

More about King Street Roofing

Located at the corner of King and Wilson in downtown Oshawa - One of only a few roofing companies in Oshawa with a permanent location and showroom. Voted #1 Roofer 2016 & 2017 Oshawa This Week Readers Choice awards. We specialize in residential re-roofing and eavestroughing. Owner Frank Wilson has worked as a roofer in Oshawa for over 40 years.
Our crews are professional, courteous and experienced. Our company is fully insured and has up-to-date WISB coverage. We emphasize the use of proper safety procedures and equipment. All our employees have completed their Working at Heights training. We take pride in every job and our workmanship is guaranteed for 15 years. Please visit our showroom or call our office number and we will be glad to set up an appointment for your free quote.

***

Check us out on Facebook as well: https://www.facebook.com/King-Street-Roofing-Ltd-364093833794764/