Alarm Grid

Michael in Staten Island
Michael in Staten Island
1 review Burnaby, BC

Alarm equipment/service

Alarm Grid support was very helpful with my questions about my monitoring choices, and making sure my setup was ready to go. I would recommend alarm grid to a others.

Troache in Evansville
Troache in Evansville
1 review Burnaby, BC

Honeywell Lyric Alarm System

Great products and outstanding support before and after purchase. When shopping for alarm systems my local Honeywell dealer would match Alarm Grid's prices but did match Alarm Grid's customer service. My local dealer even said they knew of Alarm Grid and gave them praise. I was very impressed with the amount of support and information they gave me while I was in the shopping phase. Before I make a purchase of a
product I will research a product to death to make sure that it is the quality that I'm looking for and the functions that I'm looking for. The details that I look for usually takes a lot of digging and research. Not so with Alarm Grid. They were able to answer all of my questions and give me all the detailed information I was looking for before I made the purchase. They know all their products in great detail. Anyone can sell merchandise, but it takes an exceptional company to provide superb customer support before and after the sale. Alarm Gird is that kind of exceptional company.

Kevin from Roseville
Kevin from Roseville
1 review Roseville, CA

Alarm Service

I spent several weeks doing research and comparing local alarm company quotes vs. the self-install option for my home alarm system. AlarmGrid was the best resource for parts, questions, and installation instructions. Their website is extremely comprehensive and gives insight on all of the products they sell, not just the manufacturers information. The best part is their support and monitoring service.

After my extensive research, I felt comfortable attempting to tackle the self-install of my alarm system as it would save me over $500 compared to quotes I received. I decided to go with Honeywell's Vista 21ip panel. This allows me to use their Total Connect 2.0 service which has internet and mobile access to my alarm system from anywhere. AlarmGrid's youtube videos were extremely helpful for getting the system installed properly.

Following installation, I decided to use AlarmGrid for my monitoring service. At $30 a month, I get Total Connect 2.0 with both IP and cellular monitoring. This is less than the local competition and there is NO CONTRACT. For anyone who has delt with cellular or television company contracts, you can understand why you would want to avoid a 3 year contract with an alarm company as well. I purchased my service through their website and scheduled a time for a call to do the final programming and turn on my monitoring. Sterling called promptly at the scheduled time. His knowledge of the system was unsurpassed and easily walked us through all of the issues that we had to get the panel connected to service and the keypads and Total Connect properly setup. I can say that it was truly a breeze and I was up and running in less than an hour. I had an internet connection issue which prevented me from being able to setup my IP monitoring during the call. Once I resolved the connection on my end, Sterling remotely connected my panel without me having to do any additional steps.

I can confidently say that I would recommend the DIY alarm install for anyone that has basic technical knowledge. AlarmGrid will take care of the rest. They are unlike any other company out there.

More about Alarm Grid

Alarm Grid home security is an alarm monitoring company focused on customer service and incredible prices. We provide alarm monitoring, and home security products to consumers who want to buy from an honest company where their experience will be unparalleled.