Kensington Home Improvements Inc.

General Contractors
Oakville ON L6H 2G8
General Contractors
Kensington Home Improvements Inc.

Reviews for Kensington Home Improvements Inc.

Brendan  from Mississauga
Brendan from Mississauga

Kensington HI

Tommy is professional, easy to work with and finishes with a quality product in a timely manner.

Any one looking for a home reno I'd highly recommend Tommy / Kensington Home Improvements.

Jaynie from Oakville
Jaynie from Oakville

kitchen and master ensuite

I dealt mainly with Tommy, he was very professional and helped a lot with the actual design process as well! I really appreciated how non invasive he and his crew felt during the whole process, always careful to clean up and made me feel totally comfortable with them being in my home. The kitchen and ensuite are in my opinion both show pieces! They completed the project in a timely fashion and were priced quite competitively. I would definitely reccomend them and use them for all my future projects.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Oakville?