Green Valley Irrigation Ltd.

20 Rathmore St. Brampton ON L6P 2P4
Sprinkler Systems
Green Valley Irrigation Ltd.

Best of 2019 winner 6 timesBest of 2019winner 6 times

Reviews for Green Valley Irrigation Ltd.

Sahil1120 in Brampton
Sahil1120 in Brampton

Sprinkler System

Great service by far.... John and his staff are the best and very professional. John gave us a very reasonable and good price. He came on time and completed the job and made sure everything was clean before they left. Great service and customer service and always returned our calls when we had questions. We would definitely recommend this company.
Jackie and Steve Brampton East

Leo in Toronto
Leo in Toronto

Customer Service is GREAT!

Guys are great! showed up to my house with little notice to adjust some heads due to new landscaping project, he installed the initial system 2 years back and has always been there for us. John drove all the way from Mississauga to Richmond Hill to get it done, this morning Friday June 29th of the long weekend. Did not charge more for doing that and his pricing is always fair.

The customer service they offer is amazing. My friend passed them on to me and after I signed up so did my neighbors and we are all very happy.
A special thanks to John and his team for being great business partners.
Leo (Richmond Hill)

gary in Scarborough
gary in Scarborough

Don't buy from this company

John installed a system for me . A week later I discovered two of the heads were not working . I called John , he said he would come and look
He didn't come . I called eight times and he never returned my messages
I called from a different number , he picked up and said he was on his way
He never showed up
They just take your money and run
Don't use this company .
-- Gary

CARL WENDORF in Mississauga
CARL WENDORF in Mississauga

SPRING OPENING

Another year another great experience with this exceptional company.
They do not just turn on the sprinklers but ensure all are working and spraying in exact pattern required.I have watched this process being done with a neighbour & he always has heads replaced at a cost whereas we have never had to replace any since installation. We highly recommend this company for new systems or other services.

Bill Tang from Toronto
Bill Tang from Toronto
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repair under warranty

one of the above ground sprinkler head cracked after the past insane winter. called John this spring, he fixed it under warranty. $0 charged and he came within a week. great reliable company!

Thank you Bill for your kind review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you are ever in need of our services again.

Muriam in Brampton
Muriam in Brampton

Excellent Sprinkler System Installation Service

Green Valley Irrigation systems all the way!
I interviewed several irrigation companies and Green Valley Irrigation systems had it all.
An extremely hard working team with great work ethic: neatness, time precision and most of all they actually spend time educating the customer and make sure that the customer is happy.
Highly recommend John and his team for anyone looking to get sprinklers installed- trust me you won’t be disappointed!
Thank you Green Valley Irrigation!

Abraham in Brampton
Abraham in Brampton

Exception service

I had new sod installed and realized that it if was going to flourish, I would need a sprinkler system. I contacted Green Valley through Home Stars. John was extremely responsive - he called me back within a few hours of my original email. He came out and provided me with a very reasonable quote and the installation was completed a few days later. His team is very friendly and took the time to explain how the settings work. John followed up to confirm if I was happy with everything.

My neighbour also used Green Valley and is extremely satisfied. I would highly recommend this company!

Nick &.
Nick &.

Great job following up and winterizing!!

John just came over and got my entire irrigation system all set for winter. As always, John is very responsive and does an amazing job for his clients. He is very honest and dependable something that sets him apart from the competition!! Thank you again!!

Thank you for your kind review. Our service is very important to us. We appreciate you letting homeowners know about your pleasant experience with our company.
We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again.

John

mcblackswan
mcblackswan

Late Season Blowout

It takes a lot to impress me, but what can I say other than - I'm impressed!

Was called back on Thu and was scheduled for an appointment Sun morning at 9:30am. Steven showed up exactly at 9:30 in the pouring rain and had my entire system shut down in less than half an hour.

Not only that but he reconfigured two of my malfunctioning heads and gave some good maintenance tips for the future.

Highly recommend and will gladly call again!

Hi,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Green Valley Irrigation stands for customer satisfaction at all costs. We are trying to excel in what we do and it always reflects when our customers praise us for our job. Thank you for your feedback.

Lydia in Etobicoke
Lydia in Etobicoke

Winterized our home irrigation sprinkler.

Green Valley Irrigation was prompt in replying with a quote right from the beginning. (Others said they would call me later). The email communication through HomeStars was also prompt and addressed my questions regarding fixing a known leak. Steve was here as promised today, completed the work promptly and efficiently. He also provided some excellent suggestions for next spring to address the leaks. We are looking forward to working with Green Valley Irrigation again next spring. Thank you!

Hi Lydia,

We appreciate your kind words.

We have always stood for punctuality and efficiency. It is Green Valley motto to service a customer with the utmost of our abilities and we always work towards achieving the same. We always make sure that our efforts bring that wow factor to our customer's life and that is our biggest remuneration.

Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

Green Valley Irrigation Team

More about Green Valley Irrigation Ltd.

Green Valley Irrigation offers complete solutions to your irrigation needs. We specialize in engineering state-of-the-art water conscious irrigation systems using industry established technologies maintaining reliability and economy. We are well-versed in the latest equipment and installation techniques that will ensure a water-efficient system, maintaining reliability, and competitive pricing. It is important to provide this expertise promptly and courteously to our customers.

We realize your time is extremely valuable, so we will come onsite for an initial consultation that will outline the basic requirements and review important factors needed to complete your irrigation needs. To ensure the highest-quality installation and optimum operation of your sprinkler system, we will send a Professional Irrigator who will provide a professional design for planning and ease of viewing. We'll work with you to define a plan of action to meet your personal and financial requirements. And after installation is complete, we will show you every detail of the proper operation of your new irrigation system. We make sure all the steps are taken to perform the service at the your convenience.

Here are several key characteristics to look for when evaluating the water efficiency of a lawn sprinkler system:

Matched-Precipitation Rate Sprinkler Heads
All sprinkler heads on a given circuit should be the same type (e.g. rotors, pop-up spray, etc.) and have matched precipitation rate (in inches per hour). Heads with differing precipitation rates have widely varying operating times, which can lead to the over-watering of one area in order to sufficiently water another.

Head-to-Head Coverage
sprinkler installation Turf pop-up sprinkler systems are designed to operate with head-to-head coverage, where the spray from one sprinkler head reaches to the next, resulting in necessary overlap. Precipitation rates are based on the assumption of overlap. Places where the sprinkler's spray pattern does not overlap are likely not getting sufficient water and may develop brown dry spots. These spots indicate the system has low "uniformity" of coverage. To compensate, one has to run the sprinklers for longer times to get adequate water to the dry spots, while the rest of the lawn is getting over-watered.

Precipitation Rate That Does Not Exceed the Soil's Infiltration Rate
Based upon soil characteristics, water will soak into the ground at differing rates. Sandy soils have high (fast) infiltration rates, while clay soils have low (slow) infiltration rates. If the precipitation rate of the sprinkler heads exceeds the soil's infiltration rate, then runoff and erosion occur (especially on slopes). On flat ground, this will also lead to piddling. If your sprinklers' precipitation rate exceeds the infiltration rate, lower precipitation rate heads can be installed, or you can shorten your watering times and use multiple start times (e.g. 3 start times at 5 minutes each at 1-hour intervals instead of 15 minutes all at once) to allow the water to soak into the soil.

Appropriate Water Pressure
Each sprinkler head is designed to operate within a certain range of pressure, typically around 40 to 50 pounds per square inch (PSI). When water pressure is too low, the sprinkler head will emit large drops and likely will not produce the proper spray pattern or a radius that reaches to the next head. If pressure is too high, the head will produce a fine mist, which leads to water loss due to evaporation and "fly-away" in even light winds. In addition, high pressure can lead to over spray and a distorted spray pattern, along with many other problems.

Clean, Even Spray Pattern
If the spray pattern of a head is distorted, browns spots may develop on the lawn. This may be caused by blockage in the screen or in the nozzle itself, and the head may need to be cleaned. If this does not fix the problem, the nozzle may be worn and needs to be replaced.

There should be no wasteful over spray onto sidewalk, patio, driveway or street. If there is over spray, replace the nozzle with another with the appropriate spray pattern (e.g. 1800 instead of 3600) or relocate the sprinkler head.

Vegetation or other objects should not obstruct the spray from the head. Trim back vegetation or raise the sprinkler heads as needed. This will increase the system's uniformity of coverage.