PosterJack

Reviews for PosterJack

Megan in Chatham
Megan in Chatham
1 review Chatham Kent, ON

Terrible quality, terrible customer service

This company has terrible customer service and produces the worst quality products. After receiving my initial prints from them, I noticed the dark areas were pixelated and grainy. They reviewed my complaint, blamed me for the issue but sent new prints. Not surprisingly they arrived again in poor quality. I then ordered the same prints, in the same material from another company and hey came in beautifully. When I approached Posterjack with a side by side comparison, they still denied they had printing issues and blamed me. The customer service I received was awful. There are far superior companies, that offer the same products. I would suggest taking your business elsewhere!

Yousef in
Yousef in

Colors not as expected

1 Acrylic, 2 Placked, the acrylic was very nice, the plaked had colors that didn't come out as expected, in contact with Suppoort team.
they offered an explanation and a chance to re adjust images before printing.

There is a bit of a disconnect for customer service

I have used them many times but the last time I used them a picture came back way over exposed. They had adjusted the photo to this point instead of using what had been sent. It was like pulling teeth to get a replacement and they did so begrudgingly. I said not to bother at this point and they didn't send the replacement. This was after several emails...it isn't satisfaction guaranteed without a fight at least. I decided to stop using them as I don't wish to argue about the product deficiencies. In any event if you do use them wait for the sales as they are frequent.

Kelly Landry in Morinville
Kelly Landry in Morinville

Wall Decor

I've ordered online from posterjack.ca before, but this was my first canvas project. I sent them some wedding photos and they put them on canvas for me to put on my wall. EVERYONE comments on how beautiful they look. Surely a complement to both the photographer and POSTERJACK.CA! I highly recommend them for any special photo request.

Michelle in Burlington
Michelle in Burlington
16 reviews Burlington, ON

Canvas Print

When we moved into our home, we had many bare walls that required art work. Custom art work is expensive so I was looking for cost effective ways to save some money, but to turn some of my photography into art work. I thought I'd give PosterJack a try after a recommendation by a friend. I thought I would start with ordering a small canvas of one of my photographs. I ordered online and it arrived on my doorstep very quickly. The quality was great and the price was very reasonable. I plan on printing more photography from them to help complete my gallery wall projects in my home.