Superior Cabinets

brenda from North Battleford
brenda from North Battleford
1 review North Battleford, SK

kitchen cabinets

Very disappointed with my Superior cabinets. Purchased white kitchen cabinets and with in days paint has been chipping and peeling. I have a touch up paint marker they supplied but its so bad, it looks terrible and is getting worse. Tried emailing company for recommendations and they don't reply back. What do I do......

Marie from Saskatoon
Marie from Saskatoon
4 reviews Saskatoon, SK

Kitchen Cabinets

I had beautiful white shaker cabinets designed, built, and installed by Superior Cabinets, included incredible Cambria quartz countertops. I found that I couldn't get a good "built-in" look with any of the "off the shelf" products; moreover, their cost was relatively comparable. I'm so happy with the quality of the design, the cabinets, and the installation. The designer who worked with me had some terrific ideas that I hadn't thought about (and she saved me lots of $). The overall look is quite streamlined. As well, the German installer was very particular and careful about his work. PERFECT!!!! 100% recommended.

More about Superior Cabinets

Superior Cabinets; experts in kitchen design, we incorporate leading edge innovation and kitchen functionality in all of our projects (Renovation or New Home Construction). We’ve been creating dream kitchens since 1980, Proudly Manufactured in Saskatoon and Canadian Owned, Showrooms in Saskatoon, Regina, Calgary, Edmonton and Fort McMurray. Visit a showroom ...
Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Saskatoon?