Maple Home Services

155 winges rd unit # 13 Vaughan ON L4L
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Woodbridge  >  Maple Home Services

Reviews for Maple Home Services

Well after 1 year of installation 2 units Ductless in my home. I have been calling Ahmed for the last 5 days to get me a technician to check it out on one the ductless was not working. I GOT A TEXT MESSAGE FROM AHMED SAYING that I have to get a tech on my own even I have my contract for 2 years for labor warranty. So I sent him the contract to show him that it s for 2 years warranty labor and 10 years for parts. Ahmed text me back that it is not correct and He is not going to change the unit even ... . ?!
WHAT YOU THINK WHEN YOU WILL GET AN ANSWER FROM THE OWNER OF THIS COMPANY Ahmed : "NO".

gabby in Brampton

Our furnace was not working and this company came within an hour and fixed the problem within 30 minutes. It was very quick and reliable, I highly recommend this company

Boris  from Richmond Hill

Very fast and reliable service.
the technician is very friendly and knowledge able and explained every thing before fixing and after he fixed it.
fast call back and arrived on time
affordable prices
very recommend

marni

We started researching how to update our old oil heating system last year. Jamil came to our place and gave us a very good quote on a Lennox boiler and a Navien combi boiler. We didn't proceed at that time because of budgetary reason. This summer, we finally decided to go ahead. Jamil was very nice and he agreed to honour the original quote. We chose to go with a combi-boiler so that we can get rid of the hot water tank as well. We have a very tight timeline for the project (less than 2 weeks from signing the contract to finishing the project) and Jamil pulled that off. The technicians are tidy and are very accommodating to our needs. We have an old house and there are a lot of restrictions over what's possible. He listened to our concerns and presented us with multiple options when doing the work. Thanks Jamil and his team!

HomeStars in Toronto

When I called to inquire about services the staff is very knowledgeable and when they started the job they explained everything before starting and the explained after the job and after sales service is amazing

Rahim in Thornhill

Terrible technician and a worse salesman in Ahmed. Ahmed told us he could install a nest thermostat but when Jimmy the technician got here he installed his own thermostat. Jimmy the technician was the worst he would keep telling us to talk to Ahmed and he wouldn't even look you in the eyes while talking to you. The whole job took until 8pm and they arrived at 9am!!! The furnace they installed which was new was way louder than the first one and probably from the way they installed it. When it came time for payment they didnt install the nest thermostat so we decided to withhold money from the job. The salesman Ahmed when he found out got in his car at 7pm and started shouting at my Father who is in a wheelchair outside our home. These people are the worst type of service Ive seen in my life as a homeowner. What a horrible people run and work for this company.

Dear Customer,
Could be nice if full would have being posted , First thing is that we rather take a bit of extra time and do the job properly, 2nd you were told the first place that we do not provide nest thermostats and nest thermostat needs an extra wire in order to work properly, please kindly contact back if you need further explanations.
Thanks

Rob in Toronto
1 review Montreal, PQ

Steve and the team at Maple home services did a fantastic job installing my new furnace and A/C. Steve was very knowledgeable and responsive to my many questions during my initial product research. The installation team did a great job with the installation. The installation was done in a manner that made the final project look very clean and neat. They ran all piping material in a very neat fashion to reduce the previous unsightly mess of spaghetti that existed prior. The installers answered my questions very professionally. The lennox product is extremely quiet.
Overall I am very satisfied with the service provided by maple home services. I would not hesitate to recommend this company for those purchasing a new furnace or A/C.

Ruth in Toronto
1 review Caledon, ON

I highly recommend Maple Home Services.
Great price, great service, no pushy sales, clean, professional & very knowledgeable installers. Over all 100% positive experience.
Quick delivery and on time. Very happy with product. They submitted paperwork for OPA refund immediately, provided warranty card and immediately followed up any questions and requests I had.

John A.

Hired these guys after Another company my normal go to company could not figure out what was wrong with my AC/Furnace. Ahmed came the same night we called when it was 35 + outside and figured out the issue. He got the part and installed it and ensured all was working before he took off. He really spent time and showed this isn't just another install job, but a customer's home that they care about. really impressed overall

More about Maple Home Services

For more then 14 successful years, The team at Maple Home Services have been dedicated to serving the GTA with HVAC services. After gaining valuable experiences in HVAC, we decided to incorporate our services into home renovations in the year of 2012, which made Maple Home Services one of the ...