Maple Home Services

Reviews for Maple Home Services

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

GSW water heater repair

We have a high output but very rarely installed GSW Envirosense water heater that stopped working six days ago on the May long weekend. I had two service companies, that I had used before, come out and both were baffled by the problem (with very little diagnostic work done) and both ultimately told me I needed a new water heater. Given no one could tell me what the specific problem was I tried a third company - Maple Home Services and the service tech (sorry I didn't get his name) came and for the lowest cost of the three spent 3 hours doing a thorough diagnostic on the water heater. He concluded that it was an problem with the air intake, but the air was coming through the intake pipe properly. We then put a shop vac on blower mode and blew air through the water heater intake and suddenly a lot of water and two pieces of balled-up electrical tape came out of the water heater exhaust port. The tape must have been there since manufacture or installation. without the thorough diagnostic by Maple Home Services I would have been spending thousands of dollars on a new water heater like the first two service companies recommended. Instead I paid a $95 diagnostic fee and the problem was solved. Thanks!!

Team in Haliburton
Team in Haliburton

Humidifier installation

Excellent service by the team, they are professional and installed humidifier for my home. I called them to inquire if the job can be done ASAP and they arranged for right the next day

Thankyou for the great service

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Hvac installation

Pleasant experience with the xompany with furnace and air conditioner installation , their service is above and beyond ,delivered more than what was promised and very professional installation done on very reasonable price , i would definately recommend this company.

Air conditioning

We got our air conditioner replaced and we got a very high end and very quiet air conditioner ,, the company delivered more than they promised, we got free air conditioner cover . We really recommend the company.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Aircondition installation

Highly recommend this company as Ahmed is very professional and knowledgeable. Quick response to service call and very competitive rates. Got my air conditioner installed and he did a very satisfactory job.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Furnace

Great people great service, I cant find thirty words to explain to you how great the service was that they have provided. It was a great experience. Great service, thumbs up.

Furnace, Ac and installation

Change new furnace and Ac and happy with all new equipment and installation,they are really nice and get work done properly if l need any service for my home l will for sure call them again ,

dinesh in Burlington
dinesh in Burlington

service

maple home services
help me serve my heating and furnaces for last 5 years
they are very dedicated towards work and service also ready 24/7 when require service
thanks to maple home services

AC Installation

Had to get a new AC unit installed. They did a very professional job. Arrived on time and also got the job done in time. Will recommend to my family and friends.

Qanta from Vaughan
Qanta from Vaughan

Furnace repair

This is the 2nd time we had service done, and very glad that they fixed it on the same day , and they never charge you , always very reasonable with rates . Recommended

thanks for your business

More about Maple Home Services

For more then 14 successful years, The team at Maple Home Services have been dedicated to serving the GTA with HVAC services. After gaining valuable experiences in HVAC, we decided to incorporate our services into home renovations in the year of 2012, which made Maple Home Services one of the ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Woodbridge?