Maple Home Services

Reviews for Maple Home Services

Ram in Vaughan
Ram in Vaughan

New ac

Maple home services changed my brother's ac and we had to replace now , my brother recommended to them they ownered the same price and did any amazing job and gave us preseason discount.

Dave in Vaughan
Dave in Vaughan

Ac changed

Replaced ac with this company , we had furnace repaired in winter very professional and friendly people , staff in the office really helpful always get back for questions that we asked , we also recommended to another friend and definitely recommend to do business with them.

T N in Vaughan
T N in Vaughan

furnace replaced

we needed to replace the furnace , we shopped around and found this company very knowledge able and trust worthy , very professional technicians and company deliveres more than what they promised . i recommend it.

furqanta in Vaughan
furqanta in Vaughan

Air Conditioner

we got our air conditioner installed by maple home services , very professional and friendly and knowledgeable technicians and they know what they are doing , finished on time , i would recommend this company.

fredc in Toronto
fredc in Toronto

furnace breakdown

hi, maple home service couldn't find the problem, it cost me 169.00 and never fixed it, I had to get another contractor in and they resolved it in 20 minutes.

Thanks,
appreciate your response but I would say that we have lot of experience but there could always be a human error in diagnostic but if you could have called us back , we could definitely come back , sincerely apologize for inconvenience , please kindly take a kind look at the star rating , thanks again.

Washak81 in Vaughan
Washak81 in Vaughan

Reliable and affordable

Maple home services is very reliable and efficient. I've used their services and witnessed their honesty, work ethics and dedication they provide to their clients. I highly recommend their expertise.

Install Ductless.

Well after 1 year of installation 2 units Ductless in my home. I have been calling Ahmed for the last 5 days to get me a technician to check it out on one the ductless was not working. I GOT A TEXT MESSAGE FROM AHMED SAYING that I have to get a tech on my own even I have my contract for 2 years for labor warranty. So I sent him the contract to show him that it s for 2 years warranty labor and 10 years for parts. Ahmed text me back that it is not correct and He is not going to change the unit even ... . ?!
WHAT YOU THINK WHEN YOU WILL GET AN ANSWER FROM THE OWNER OF THIS COMPANY Ahmed : "NO".

gabby in Brampton
gabby in Brampton

furnace

Our furnace was not working and this company came within an hour and fixed the problem within 30 minutes. It was very quick and reliable, I highly recommend this company

Boris  from Richmond Hill
Boris from Richmond Hill

furnace repair

Very fast and reliable service.
the technician is very friendly and knowledge able and explained every thing before fixing and after he fixed it.
fast call back and arrived on time
affordable prices
very recommend

More about Maple Home Services

For more then 14 successful years, The team at Maple Home Services have been dedicated to serving the GTA with HVAC services. After gaining valuable experiences in HVAC, we decided to incorporate our services into home renovations in the year of 2012, which made Maple Home Services one of the ...