Graniteworx

Joyce in Ottawa
Joyce in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

1st Time at Graniteworks

We had called to see if there was a sample of the granite we choose for our new home in Elora and they answered immediately saying they did come see the larger sample. Tracy was so helpful and also guided us in a different and better sink for us. If you get a chance to ask for Tracy you will be Pleased

Janice Cox
Janice Cox
0 reviews Puslinch, ON

Awesome Countertop

Graniteworx team crafted an amazing granite countertop for our kitchen upgrade. The pieces were cut to have the main natural grain follow the angles of our large island, resulting in a very elegant look.
The installers worked late on a Friday evening to get it installed and were very professional.
Thank you to Tracy and everyone else involved for an impressive job!
Brian and Janice Cox

Kerri in Toronto
Kerri in Toronto

New quartz countertops and backsplash

So far the process to switch out our counters and backsplash to quartz has been easy thanks to "Tracey" at Granite Worx who has helped every step of the way! Huuuge selection of counters to choose from in a beautiful showroom. Nice big samples to help visualize your project. Was able to get a quote/estimate very quick and my install date is in the near future!! Tracey has been there for us right from the moment I walked in with questions, to info on the best surface for us, helping narrow down choices and providing a rough quote and then estimate. We are so excited to see the finished product soon! Will post a pic once done.

Private User reviews Fort Erie, ON

Choosing sinks and countertops for new build

The employees at graniteworx helped us out tremendously and we appreciate it ,thanks so much! They were very nice and took their time to show us the detailed information about each product that we needed to help us choose the right products!

Eileen in Toronto
Eileen in Toronto
1 review Guelph, ON

Kitchen and Bathrooms

Used Graniteworx for our marble kitchen and pantry countertops and three bathroom vanity countertops with sinks. We worked with Aneta in Sales and found her very helpful. We were very happy with the product quality and delivery. We feel strongly about supporting local business and would recommend Graniteworks.

Eileen Plunkett

Ruth K
Ruth K
1 review Elora, ON

Kitchen counters

We were very pleased with the whole process of purchasing counter tops and having them installed. This was done successfully during a pandemic! Thank you! We are more than pleased with the results.

Diane
Diane
1 review Waterloo, ON

Countertop Decisions

Excellent service. I saw Alyssa and asked her to show me all of the countertops that would fall into my Level 1 allowance as per the quote from my contractor. She helped me to make my decision based on the flooring and stain sample that I had brought with me.

Shelly Martin-Ganson from Guelph
Shelly Martin-Ganson from Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Quartz countertops for kitchen & bath

I worked with Eddy at Graniteworx to get quartz countertops for my kitchen & bath. Not only was he a pleasure to deal with, they did a fantastic job with the install. Very pleased & wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Eddy & the Graniteworx team. Thx!

irene doyle in Guelph
irene doyle in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Granite Countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms

I recently had my countertops replaced by Graniteworx. The job was completed on time with care. We also had the sinks replaced by Graniteworx. They were really helpful at the showroom in picking out the colour of granite for each room. I would highly recommend Graniteworx if you live in the Guelph area.

babzoid
babzoid

Removed and disposed of existing granite counter top.

Although it took two or three trips to their office to arrange for the removal and disposal of the existing granite in my kitchen, I was very pleased with the end result and the cost. Two very polite young men arrived, exactly on time and completed the job quickly (and cleaned up entirely before leaving). I will be going back to this company to order the new granite for my new kitchen - I find the staff to be very friendly and helpful.

Looking for Countertops pros in Guelph?