The Cover Guy

Michael West V from Toronto
Michael West V from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Good Quality Products

I ordered my cover from The Cover Guy two weeks ago and I’m happy with everything. Navigating through the website was super easy and my cover arrived in just a couple of days. I really love the customer service at The Cover Guy. These guys really know what they are doing.

G Laverly from L'orignal
G Laverly from L'orignal
1 review Rivi, QC

Spa Cover

One of the best buying experiences ever. You’ve covered all the bases, and I’m very satisfied with the spa cover, and the way you do business. Thanks.
PS: I’m a sales manager for a spa business and could have gotten a discounted cover for my tub no problem, but a friend who purchased a cover from you 4 years ago recommended you, and I’m glad I made the choice to go with The Cover Guy. I’ve seen a lot of spa covers and different levels of quality over the years. I for one am telling you, your products sit at the very top of the list when it comes to quality, and your service was bar none!

Michelle in Burlington
Michelle in Burlington
16 reviews Burlington, ON

New Hot Tub Cover

When we purchased our home, it came with a hot tub in the backyard. The cover on the tub was in need of replacement. After checking a few local hot tub shops, we drove past The Cover Guy's head office near our home and thought we would give them a shot. After receiving a very competitive quote, we went ahead and purchased our cover. The cover served us well for many, many years. It was made of quality, durable fabrics. We are now at the point that we need to replace the cover (it has been over 5 years) and we have no hesitations to purchase from The Cover Guy again. Highly recommend checking them out!