Modern PURAIR Vernon

Bev W from Abbotsford
Bev W from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Duct Cleaning

This was a Groupon purchase and I couldn't be happier.
Stuart B called and told me exactly when he would be here and walked me through the entire process when he arrived. He asked before and after the procedure if I had any questions. He was so thorough that I had none.
I was amazed at the amount of drywall pieces and other building materials he was able to extract as well as the amount other particulates.
I won't have to have them back now until 2018 and at that time will not mind paying the full price.
In a nutshell: prompt, courteous, efficient, knowledgeable. 10/10 vote from me.

Sandra MacKinnon from Edmonton
Sandra MacKinnon from Edmonton
2 reviews , AB

Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Good experience. Technician Doug showed up on time and was professional and courteous. Although Doug is newer to the industry he took his time and he was thorough. Even though my duct work was installed upside down he ingeniously, and diligently found a way to clean it. Many thanks Doug! (The company that came was from Vernon)

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Vernon?