Toronto Custom Concepts

Reviews for Toronto Custom Concepts

Linda  in Etobicoke
Linda in Etobicoke

Downtown Toronto Condo

Toronto Custom Concepts did a complete renovation of my downtown condo. I could not be more pleased with the result. They were fabulous to work with, and despite doing everything long distance on my end, I was provided with good updates, excellent help in sourcing finishings and a worry-free experience. The quality of the work is excellent, and the project was finished early, without any complaints from the condo employees or neighbors. I put a lot of faith in TCC, and that faith was justified.

Alida in Toronto
Alida in Toronto

Built-in cabinets for condo

I'm extremely happy with the cabinets TCC made for me. They are a great company to work with. Very professional, and friendly. High quality workmanship, and done on time. I highly recommend them.

McDonnell in Toronto
McDonnell in Toronto

Basement renovation

We hired Toronto Custom Concepts to renovate our basement. We were very happy with the workmanship and the level of service throughout the project.
I would recommend them and would use them again for future projects.

dianekirk0 in Toronto
dianekirk0 in Toronto

Kitchen

I had Dave at Custom Concepts quote to add additional cabinets, floating shelves and do some electrical work. He came to the house to quote the job in less than a week. I was really happy with the quality of the work and how professional all of his team are. I will be calling Dave for any future renos! I highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for the kind words Diane. We would be happy to help you out on any future projects of any size.

Dave - Toronto Custom Concepts Inc.

Chonita in Oakville
Chonita in Oakville

Full condo renovation

After a long process of choosing the right Contractor for our renovation,
we decided to go with Toronto Custom Concepts because they met the criteria we were looking for.
Good Quality of work, Excellent customer service, knowledge of products and providers and a good reputation of meeting time lines.
Our experience has been very positive and gratifying.
The excellent leadership of Dave and the workmanship of his team stands out in our experience.

It was a pleasure completing this job for you!

Dat of Mississauga
Dat of Mississauga

laundry room renovation in basement

I'm very satisfy with Toronto Custom Concepts. They finished the project on time and under budget. Their workmanship is outstanding. I will gladly recommend this company to anyone. Toronto Custom Concepts will be one of the top candidates for my future project.

Really Appreciate it Dat.

1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen installation

We had a kitchen installed in our basement. We received Excellent service. Our kitchen was Completed before the original completion date that was given and everyone was very friendly and professional!! I would highly recommend Toronto Custom Concepts Inc!!!

Johnny in San Francisco
Johnny in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, QC

Office Renovation

Awesome experience working with TCC. They were on time and on budget. Handled extra requests professionally, tracked it, and got it done. The place looks amazing.
For top notch professional work, price was really reasonable.

JT, It was a pleasure completing this job for you!

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Renovation of an older condo

I hired TCC for my first renovation, the gutting of an older Toronto condo. The crew was sensitive to this being my first foray into renovations. I learned a lot from them. Dave has the best contacts in the industry and I got amazing customer service at every retailer that I visited. One thing to note is that Dave is a problem solver and has high work standards, two traits that are crucial in this business. For example, there were roadblocks with my metal door frames and awkward bathroom configuration, but Dave and his team found solutions. I could not be happier with the result. I get a lot of compliments on my renovation, probably the best of which is "This place is so YOU."

Glad you love your new condo!

Nordic Cleaning in Toronto
Nordic Cleaning in Toronto

Nordic cleaning

It has been fantastic working with Toronto Custom Concepts over the past 4 years.
As a company working with Toronto Custom Concepts, timing and communication is everything. Dave and his teams are very reliable.
We are looking forward to continue our great collaboration with Dave and Toronto Custom Concepts.
All the best From Nordic Cleaning.

Really appreciate all the hard work!

More about Toronto Custom Concepts

At Toronto Custom Concepts, our team of professional carpenters, installers, and design consultants are at your service for your custom wallunit built-ins, kitchen, basement, bathroom, and closet projects