Holley Home Inspections

H Kandy in Kirkland
H Kandy in Kirkland
1 review Kirkland,

Milton Condo inspection before buying

I did not know if Michael existed till my broker insisted that I get him to inspect the condo I was planning to buy. Michael and his apprentice were waiting for my broker and I to head to the condo. Michael went through it with a comb tooth followed by his guy and the chatter I would hear would be Michael giving lessons and pointing things to make sure to check. Once the inspection was done, Michael sat down with me and explained all the good stuff and any points of concern (there were none in my case to stop the buy process). I was satisfied with his services and I would recommend him for house inspections without any hesitations.

Home inspection

I called Michael in the morning and he did home inspection on the same day. He brought a helper and both of them throughly inspected the house. His helper put on a gown and checked under the roof, and cleaned all the insulation material back to / above the ceiling. Michael did a meticulous job. He is truly professional. He knows what he is doing In terms of inspecting house. Even though I didnt buy that house, I know I will call him for inspection when I find a house down the road.
One thing I would like to ask - please provide a hard copy of inspection.
Thanks

Kapdecor
Kapdecor

Inspection services

I hired Holley Home Inspections to assist with a raccoon problem. We knew they were getting in the building, and needed to find all entry points. With the help of Michael at Holley Home Inspections, we were able to identify several
cold spots in the ceiling and successfully solve the issue. He was quick, efficient and a pleasure to work with.

Matt in York
Matt in York

Home inspection

I had Michael inspect a home I was buying and I was very impressed with his knowledge of everything. I’m a builder and was looking for a second opinion and he was a great help and I would recommend him to anyone who’s looking for a detailed inspection. Thanks again
Matt kelly

Rajeesh in York
Rajeesh in York

Home inspection

Mike did a thorough inspection for our home and I was very satisfied with his service. I would recommend him to anyone. He was able to pinpoint many issues which would have been concern of not found.

betti in Brampton
betti in Brampton

Roof inspection

Can tell they’re professionals they come with all the proper equipment and get on the job. They don’t waste time, they were quick finding the problem and they are also very nice

Adam and Jennifer
Adam and Jennifer

Home Inspection

We are planning to do renovations to our home and we came across Michael on HomeStars. True to the reviews Michael was nothing short of professional and very thorough. He took the time to explain everything in clear detail. He was very communicative from beginning to end via email, text and phone calls. We were confident in his abilities since the moment we first spoke to him and continued to feel confident all the way through. Very professional, very friendly and the cost was fair. We would definitely recommend him!!!

Adam & Jennifer - York, Ontario

Alan in East York
Alan in East York

Home Inspection

It was a great experience working with Micheal. He was able to accommodate my request for home inspection on short notice. He was very thorough and professional in every step of the inspection. He took his time to explain and answer all my questions. The following report was very thorough that gave me confidence in the purchase. Thank you Michael.

Adam in York
Adam in York

Home inspection

Great service he knew a lot about the house I purchased that was built in 1923. He told me the work that had to be done on it, what’s good and what to keep and eye on. Great knowledge base and a detailed inspection.

Thanks Adam

Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto

highly recommend

When we discovered a moisture problem with an exterior bedroom wall Michael was able to explain what was going on and offer several different options for dealing with this latest house challenge. An approachable, honest guy who really knows his stuff. Highly recommend.

Thanks Katherine, that is a wonderful review

More about Holley Home Inspections

We bring more than 35 years in the construction field as a journeyman carpenter, site superintendent and project manager. Fully certified and a track record of hundreds of inspections. - Pre-purchase home analysis- interior and exterior - Pre-listing inspection - New home Tarion inspection - Condominium inspections
Looking for Home Inspection pros in York?