HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in York  >  Holley Home Inspections

Reviews for Holley Home Inspections

Johnny in York
Johnny in York

House inspection

I’d have came across friends who referred Mike to me and i honestly glad I used Holly’s Home Inspection because Mike paid attention to detail, not only he take his time to ensure his clients aware of their home he also assist with how to fix it with low cost. The word he always say is “ Fugal”. Love Mike and definitely recommend him to everyone.

Alison in Hamilton
Alison in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Amazing work the two gentlemen that did my inspection were absolutely fantastic

I called Mike last minute with only a day's notice and he before his holiday even came with his partner to do my inspection. They did great work and got me money off my deposit for things that were going on within the home, I appreciated all of his input as well as his partner. Thank you to both we will definitely recommend in the future.

Home Inspection

Michael and his team was very professional and knowledgeable. They knew what to look for and i was very pleased with the service i received. I would definitely use Michael's services again.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home inspection

Mike was professional from the first phone call. He was extremely thorough and experienced and made excellent suggestions. I would recommend Mike to anyone on the buy or sell side!

Greg and Tia in Toronto
Greg and Tia in Toronto

Knowledgeable, Professional and Detailed Service!!! Highly Recommended!!!

My wife and I bought a home in Oakville recently. This was our first home purchase in Ontario. So we didn't have any clue about whom to hire for the necessary services. Our real estate agent, Gerritt Savoie with Century21 recommended him for our home inspection. Mike and Mike were a great recommendation - very thorough and a great reference for future home inspection. I can tell you as an engineer that I very much appreciated the thoroughness of his inspection, the conversations we had about each item identified, the detail he had provided in the report concerning the issues and suggested remedies, and the consummate professionalism with which he conducted the inspection. Though it was only a visual inspection, he had given us the necessary information to instill confidence that our new home will serve us well if we look after it. Thank you so much for the incredibly prompt inspection and reporting!

Jerry
Jerry

Best inspector out there

We used Mike and his company for both selling our house to identify issues we should fix before we list, and for the new home we purchased. They are the best in their field! Detailed, careful, very skilled and knowledgeable, and extremely professional. They also provide very detailed fixes for any issues with your budget in mind. Absolute pleasure to work with.

Thanks Jerry that was a wonderful review

1 review Montreal, QC

Home Inspection

Holley Home Inspections was very thorough and detailed in going through the home inspection and explaining in detail what needed to be done for our home. Considering we were first time home buyers, it gave us confidence in moving forward with the home purchase knowing that we had the major issues identified without unpleasant surprises in the future. We would definitely contact Michael for his services again.

Joana in Toronto
Joana in Toronto

Leslieville Home Inspection

My real estate agent recommended Michael for our home inspection this past August. During the inspection, Michael and his associate were thorough and knowledgeable. The fee was well worth it. I would definitely work with them again.

Penka in Toronto
Penka in Toronto

Client Experience

Michael Is a good professional with great follow-up skills. His ultimate goal is to deliver a client experience vs just to inspect a home. He likes what he is doing and it shows.
Thanks a lot Michael!

Home inspection

We had a great experience with Michael. He was very thorough in his review and helpful in explaining everything he noted and providing advice on what needs to be done. He clearly has a lot of experience and his review gave us comfort in making our offer.

More about Holley Home Inspections

We bring more than 35 years in the construction field as a journeyman carpenter, site superintendent and project manager. Fully certified and a track record of hundreds of inspections. - Pre-purchase home analysis- interior and exterior - Pre-listing inspection - New home Tarion inspection - Condominium inspections