Holley Home Inspections

Carly Ferrier
Carly Ferrier
1 review Montréal,

Very knowledgeable!

We used Michael for the purchase of our new home back in March and we couldn’t have asked for a better or more knowledgeable home inspector. He was able to point out everything, and then tell us what really mattered and what didn’t, and if it mattered, what the cost to fix would be (in many cases, was an easy fix). He was also able to recommend to us contractors to fix the minor issues. We had such faith in the house we were buying thanks to Michael!

Winnie in Brampton
Winnie in Brampton

Inspection for a new purchase

Be Ware! Michael is far from professional. He was late to the Inspection appointment. When it was time to start inspection, we need to call Michael. He said he needed 1.5 hours to arrive. Every one had to wait for him. Imagine it was COVID. When Michael finally arrived, he did not do the inspection. Another guy moved around and took photos. Lots of follow up to get the report. He charged us a price for 3 reports, 1 report for 1 unit. Finally, he only delivered 1 very thin report with photos, lots of lacking clear explanations. The guy took 290 photos, only 87 were used.

Hi Winnie, I am sorry that I arrived late; this was due to the timing being changed a number of times as to when I could gain entry into different people's businesses and I missed the latest email time change. To be clear I personally did the inspection not someone else, you were not present for the inspection.

When estimating the inspection I looked at Google maps and saw the 3 store fronts with 3 separate addresses. Upon doing the inspection I came to realize that it was all one commercial building; in any case the inspection fees are based on the size of the space and the complexity of the job. There were actually 4 spaces to lease out (with separate electrical wiring; 3 in front 1 in back) and a further 2 apartments upstairs in a single commercial space of 5000'.

I do a very thorough report describing the building, listing all defects according to ASTM standards, suggesting solutions and time lines for repair. I take photos not just for the report but to keep a visual record of the jobs I do, I will only use pertinent photos for the report. I am happy to clarify any issues you may have. In fact most clients prefer a meat and potatoes type of report, not a lot of fluff and boiler plate information.

hemant in Toronto
hemant in Toronto

Prompt and Thorough

I needed an inspection of my new roof for the insurance company. Mike came over and provided a thorough walkthrough of the work done; and also provided a report that my insurance company accepted. Very much recommend him!

Thank you very much for takingt the time to write such a nice review

DannyM
DannyM

A class and Attention to Detail

As a Realtor, I depend on partners such as Home Inspectors to provide professional insight into properties. Mike was an absolute dream to partner with.

His inspection was A-class, and comprehensive. I was impressed with the detail presented in his report, and the remedies that he advised that we take.

My buyer clients were able to utilize his reports to ensure their new home was handed over on closing with all pertinent deficiencies addressed and repaired.

Danny your review is over the top, thanks so much.

shanshan960821 in Toronto
shanshan960821 in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Pre-purchase home inspection

Michael is a great inspector - very detailed, knowledgeable and responsive. He managed to come in for a pre-purchase inspection given a very short notice, and did a great job inspecting our future home with so many useful tips/instructions on maintaining it. Definitely recommend Michael to anyone who requires the service!

Rafael
Rafael
3 reviews Newcastle, ON

Home Inspection

Michael and team did a fantastic job with our home inspection, and I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone interested in learning all the details that matter about a home. The experience from beginning to end was great, with Michael providing expert advice and value commentary based on his observations on the property. We couldn't be happier with the inspection report he prepared in a very timely manner. Totally recommend him!

Thanks Rafael, nice meeting you.

Happy10!
Happy10!

Home Inspection

My husband and I used Michael’s services, and we were so happy we found him. He is such a pleasant person, and very easy to talk to. He took the time to explain every little detail to us, that made us feel so comfortable.
He is very thorough with his work, he doesn’t let anything slip through the cracks!
He is extremely knowledgeable, we learned a lot following him through the inspection.
We appreciate the time he took in explaining and teaching us what things are safe and unsafe.
We were very close in purchasing something that would have been a nightmare.
We highly recommend his service, he guided us well!

Kind regards
Sam & Sandy

Andrew in Kitchener
Andrew in Kitchener

Home Inspection

Tarver was very thorough in his inspection and took the time to explain all areas of potential concern to me. This approach was particularly helpful for me as a first-time owner with minimal knowledge about home maintenance. I have no complaints and recommend Holley Home Inspections without reservations.

Daniel
Daniel

Pre-purchase home inspection

Michael was very pleasant to work with. His inspection was thorough and he took his time to not only explain, but in many cases also provide a solution to remedy the issues that came up. Did not feel rushed - felt like I could ask as many questions as I wanted. His rate was also very reasonable. Would work with Michael and team again.

More about Holley Home Inspections

We bring more than 35 years in the construction field as a journeyman carpenter, site superintendent and project manager. Fully certified and a track record of hundreds of inspections.

- Pre-purchase home analysis- interior and exterior
- Pre-listing inspection