HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in York  >  Holley Home Inspections
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Holley Home Inspections

Shankar in St. John's

Michael is an experienced and knowledgeable inspector, He is very cogent in explaining the state of things as he sees it. And gave a priority-wise action list for various aspects to take care of in my home - which is highly appreciated. You can choose him with the greatest confidence!

Selva  from Markham
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

We purchased our new home and the age for the home about 34 years old and I want to know more about my house so I call Michael and he was good and told me more about what's need to be done ,we where happy with our choice and we took care of our skylight immediately .

Job Price

I was looking for a size for the footing for my house nobody could help me except Michael .We offered to pay but he didn't want to take a penny for his help.He is very good men.Thank you Michael ! Nash from Etobicoke

Lysette K in Mississauga
1 review Oshawa, ON

I met Michael through my real estate agent for my new home inspection. Michael was very precise, detailed, honest and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend him for a home inspection.

Kiran in Toronto

I would highly recommend Mike to anyone looking for Home inspector. This is the second time i have used him and the good thing about his inspection is that he is detailed and knowledgeable which helps one understand what is the good and what needs to be done when you move into your new home

Job Price

Great job. Very thorough and explained eveything in great detail. Good also for a maintenence check up on your home
Will recommend for all further inspections. Will use again in the future

Karim in Toronto

Michael was very patient and helpful. He answered all our questions and he was very professional. He also sent us a detailed report of his work within 24 hours. I'd gladly recommend him.

Larry Moore in Oakville

I was most pleased with my experience. Michael was knowledgeable , deliberate and detail oriented in his review. Commented every step of the way on the condition he was observing, provided guidance and set expectations on matters that would require corrective action. As importantly he has promptly provided a full report and has made himself available for follow up consultation via email or phone on short notice. Clearly a customer service oriented compnay.

Job Price

Thank you Larry that is a wonderful review

Michael was great. He took the time to look at everything and explain anything that might be vague. Pointed out a number of things that I didn't think of. Well worth the value.

Job Price

Michael took interest in what he was doing. I didn’t feel that he was doing the job just for the money. He gave us information on things that we would not have even thought to ask about. He was very thorough and professional in his dealings. I was pleased with his work and would definitely recommend him.

More about Holley Home Inspections

We bring more than 35 years in the construction field as a journeyman carpenter, site superintendent and project manager. Fully certified and a track record of hundreds of inspections. - Pre-purchase home analysis- interior and exterior - Pre-listing inspection - New home Tarion inspection - Condominium inspections ...