HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in York  >  Holley Home Inspections

Reviews for Holley Home Inspections

Home Inspection for Condo Unit

Mike did a home inspection on a condo unit that I was purchasing. He was very on time, as he was already waiting at the condo lobby before the time we were scheduled to meet. I was concerned about some damage on the walls prior to his inspection. Mike did a very thorough inspection and gave me a good understanding of what had happened that led to the water damage, along with pointing out some other minor issues. He was very helpful in providing me cost effective ways to repair these issues on my own. I was very satisfied with how detailed his check was and his tips in fixing any damages. I would highly recommend him!

27 Ron Attwell Street

When booked inspection lots of things explained to be checked with Ultrasonic etc. in actual just visual inspection checking of electrical outlets and faucet. roof inspected from ground level. basement not checked at all. Even window i reminded to check.

Remus in Guelph
Remus in Guelph

Excellent home inspection and advise

Mike completed 2 home inspections for us and we were very pleased with the experience.
Mike walks the house with you, explains each items in detail, provides great advise, indicates which items are urgent and which ones can be completed in the long run and approximate cost of work.
His report is very well organized and easy to read with useful pictures.
Overall a great experience which ensures you can buy a new home with confidence once reviewed with Mike.

Remus.

Liliana in York
Liliana in York

Home inspection assistance

I am writing this review to show my appreciation for the assistance Mike gave on a difficult insurance matter. Mile helped correct a mistake made by an insurance inspector that created problems for us renewing our home insurance. We got Mike involved and he quickly understood the mistake and in short time explained the mistake to the insurance company and got them to reverse their position. Mike is highly knowledgeable, he listens well, and has excellent communication skills. We are very grateful for his assistance and we highly recommend him.

Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto

Excellent consultant

Michael Holley was a lifesaver when it came to answering our questions regarding the many changes we were considering for our 1928 home. Whether it was regarding our unusual front entry way, masonry work needed to open a back entryway, leakage in the basement or possibilities of the location of a new garage his clear and concise answers were a welcome change. I highly recommend him.

Giuliana  from Toronto
Giuliana from Toronto

Knowledgeable and skilled professional

Michael was able to meet shortly after my initial call. His inspection was thorough, objective and uniquely professional. He is a great listener and is very knowledgeable. I appreciated him being true to the Ontario Building Code, the important guideline, which many contractors miss.
Michael offers a piece of mind for a safe and sound home. I would recommend him to anyone. So far, the most knowledgeable person I’ve spoke to in the building business. He also gave me a great recommendation for my next renovation project. Sincere thanks Michael.

Ibrahim in Mississauga
Ibrahim in Mississauga

House Inspecton

Michael showed up on time. He took his time to do his inspection and answered all my questions and concerns. He is very professional and knows what he is talking about. furthermore he even connected me with a very professional hardwood flooring guy who also did an amazing job with my floor. I would recommend him to family and friends.
Thanks Michael.

Johnny in York
Johnny in York

House inspection

I’d have came across friends who referred Mike to me and i honestly glad I used Holly’s Home Inspection because Mike paid attention to detail, not only he take his time to ensure his clients aware of their home he also assist with how to fix it with low cost. The word he always say is “ Fugal”. Love Mike and definitely recommend him to everyone.

Alison in Hamilton
Alison in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Amazing work the two gentlemen that did my inspection were absolutely fantastic

I called Mike last minute with only a day's notice and he before his holiday even came with his partner to do my inspection. They did great work and got me money off my deposit for things that were going on within the home, I appreciated all of his input as well as his partner. Thank you to both we will definitely recommend in the future.

Home Inspection

Michael and his team was very professional and knowledgeable. They knew what to look for and i was very pleased with the service i received. I would definitely use Michael's services again.

More about Holley Home Inspections

We bring more than 35 years in the construction field as a journeyman carpenter, site superintendent and project manager. Fully certified and a track record of hundreds of inspections. - Pre-purchase home analysis- interior and exterior - Pre-listing inspection - New home Tarion inspection - Condominium inspections