Holley Home Inspections

Reviews for Holley Home Inspections

Carl in St. Catharines
Carl in St. Catharines

Condo inspection

What a waste of money, he missed everything. The only reason I went with them, was because he said he would inspect the outside and car garage also, which he did not do.
He missed Mold on the floor, missed asbestos tiles, missed popping dry wall on the wall and the ceiling. Never even looked at half the apartment. Made ridiculous recommendations.horrible experience

lalozere in York
lalozere in York

Roof Inspection

I hired Holley Home Inspections for my roof. Michael and his assistant Martin worked very efficiently as a team. Michael went above and beyond in providing recommendations and took the time to answer questions. Moreover, he's very knowledgeable, honest, trustworthy, approachable. I would highly recommend Michael for any home inspection.

That is an amazing review, your roof was an interesting situation being an older house. Thank you so much!

Josh in Thornhill
Josh in Thornhill

I only use Mike

Mike is the best value and always does the best job! I won't let my clients buy a house without Mike putting his stamp on it! He is always on time and very infromative!

That's too much Josh, thanks very much. I try.

Chris in Sarnia
Chris in Sarnia
1 review Sarnia, ON

Building inspection

Michael provided me with prompt and professional service. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking a building inspection. His report was very detailed and easy for me to read and understand. Keep up the good work Michael.

Thanks so much for taking the time and the recommendation is great

airam in Toronto
airam in Toronto

Highly Recommended

I would highly recommend Holley Home Inspections. Their Inspector Tarver showed up on time and did a complete assessment of my house and provided me with very detailed information, showed me scans with the thermal camera and helped me identify all the problems with my basement, and probably saved me thousands of dollars.

He is very responsible and obviously loves his job. He wrote a very good report with excellent pictures.

That you for your feed back on Tarver. Yes Tarver is very conscientious and detail oriented. He and I have worked together for the better part of a year, he is good at this, not too much gets by Tarver and sometimes he sees things I don't.

Ricky in Oakville
Ricky in Oakville

Home Inspection

Very responsive and in-depth knowledge, spent time going over every details with you for the house. Will recommend Michael to anyone wants to have house inspected. Honest, quick response, work with your needs, Highly recommended.

Thanks so much Ricky, that is a wonderful review

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Home Inspections for buyers & pre-listing reports for sellers

I have had Michael & his sidekick Tarver doing my home inspections for the last few years, both me, my buyers & sellers who get a pre-listing report have been very happy. Big or small homes, Holley HI's does a great report and goes an extra mile.

Thank you Peter, I say that on behave of Tarver who really did the inspection

Great Home Inspector

Michael was very knowledgeable and friendly to work with. His construction background is a great asset. His report is very thorough and he works with his client and listens to all their concerns. He also follows up with the clients.

Thanks for the wonderful review

Ted in Toronto
Ted in Toronto

Commercial/Residential Property

I purchased a commercial/ residential property in Toronto. The seller wanted a short closing date so I was pressured to find a building inspector on short notice. Of the people I interviewed Mr Holley seemed the most knowledgable. His inspection was very detailed and answered all my questions. Very polite and congenial. Would highly recommend.

Thanks so much for the review and recommendation

Shaf in Scarborough
Shaf in Scarborough

Excellent devices, fair pricing

Michael and his team were flexible with timing andd arrived at the home ahead of schedule. They went above and beyond to point out the littlest details and explained the short term and long term impacts while providing a cost estimate to repair.

Thank you Shaf, nice to meet you , you've got a good house

More about Holley Home Inspections

We bring more than 35 years in the construction field as a journeyman carpenter, site superintendent and project manager. Fully certified and a track record of hundreds of inspections.

- Pre-purchase home analysis- interior and exterior
- Pre-listing inspection