Hector Heating And Air Conditioning

Hector Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Hector Heating And Air Conditioning

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

AC was fixed in no time

Honestly what can i say about Hector, he was refereed by a friend, i was told by another company that i need to replace the whole unit and compressor and motor is Gone and they told me crazy cost, hector came and found we need to change capacitor only, he as very honest with me saved me a lot of money from those big rip off companies, he is very honest and care for his client and dont rip you off i would highly recommend this guy and i would give his number to any one who needs his services..

hairandwigs
hairandwigs

Furnace instalment

My furnace at my commercial location went and it was frustrating however I was referred to Hector who did an amazing job in a very short time. His prices was very competitive. And he was pleasant and extremely professional ,
He did everything he said he would do not to mention he did a lot of cleaning up after , I would highly recommend this company

amandab278
amandab278
1 review Uxbridge, ON

New hot water tank

We are very happy with all of the work that was done. The guys were friendly, fast and very clean. I will recommend these guys to everyone.

vanessa30
vanessa30

Air conditioner unit

Complete installation and ensured the Goodman unit worked as promised and to our satisfaction. No issues so far for the first (summer) season used.

Bruno
Bruno

Furnace conversion from oil to natural gas

Hector and his crew did a great job. They coordinated the removal of the old oil tank and the oil in it and removal of the old furnace. The installation of the new furnace was done quickly and efficiently and it works very well. We are happy with the work, the cost and the service received in themaintenance of the furnace.

lorraine
lorraine

Repair to a roof top furnace

The work which was done surpasses our expectations, the timing in which the work was done was truly amazing. we professional and accommodating to our needsl

Thank you Lorraine, you are very welcome

D W.
D W.
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Furnace servicing

Reliable, knowledgeable and professional heating technician. Hector took the time to answer our questions and we will definitely use his services in the future.

Germaine Ramsey from Toronto
Germaine Ramsey from Toronto

Secure room heating/AC

Hector came to me highly recommended by a friend. I first met him when he came to do an assessment of the problem. He was professional and personable from the first day and was able to assess what the problem was quickly and within a week was able to complete the job without delays. I highly recommend him if you looking for someone to maintain all your HVAC needs! Great service!

Rafat from Richmond Hill
Rafat from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Air Conditioner Repair

Hector is a man of true integrity, honesty and intelligence. I cannot recommend him enough. I'm very happy to have found him as my go to HVAC guy.

I've had the unfortunate experience of dealing with a door-to-door HVAC rental company. Both my air conditioner and furnace are very old but still functional. Since I've wanted to get a new furnace I took their rental deal as the salesman convinced me that it's the better way to go (I regret not being smarter and reading the fine-print on the contract).
My problem started the next day when they came to install the furnace. They spent 9 hours doing so and in the end my air conditioner was not working. The shoddy salesman even showed up at my door again trying to up-sell an new air conditioner, telling me my air conditioner is worn out. I was left without air conditioning for the next 3 days and they said there's nothing they can do to fix my old one.

Hector Spence to the rescue! I called him on Victoria day morning to have a look at my air-con. He came within a few hours, evaluated the situation with my air-con and new furnace, gave me a quote and went to work. Within the next hour or so my air-conditioner was functional. He as appalled at the workmanship of HVAC rental company. He informed me about how they function and asked me to read the fine-prints on my contract before finalizing my rental deal (this is another story).

I'm very grateful, Hector went above and beyond answering all my questions honestly. He's definitely won all my future business for HVAC related services. And I'm going to recommend him everyone.

Fe Gatchalian from Mississauga
Fe Gatchalian from Mississauga

Furnace

Hector was referred to us by our contractor who is doing renovations at my parent’s very challenging old house. He replaced the furnace and added an air conditioning system which also involved replacing and creating new vents/ducts. Hector knows his business, is prompt, friendly and addresses issues with true professionalism. Most importantly, his service goes beyond after the sale. I live and work in Mississauga so it is not convenient to keep an eye on the house. The dust from the renovations gets into the filter very quickly but as soon as I realize that the filter need changing, Hector didn’t hesitate to go out of his way to change it for me. The renovation is still ongoing and I can count on Hector to address any questions that I come up from time to time.

More about Hector Heating And Air Conditioning

Hector's Heating and Air Condition specializes in Professional Installation and Servicing of Air Conditioners, Furnaces, Boilers, Hot Water Tanks and most gas fire Equipment. At Hector Heating and Air Conditioning, we know that a reputation for excellence must be earned every day and we are committed to increasing customer satisfaction. ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?