Beaudry Roofing

John S in
John S in
1 review , ON

Great Roofing Job

Justin and his crew just finished up our roof yesterday and did a magnificent job. Everything we discussed was completed to our satisfaction and we were kept apprised of their progress throughout the two days of roofing. We had just come off a very bad experience with a roofing company who did not complete the work and took an inordinate time to repay the deposit, so we were very hesitant to choose another company. Justin was the only installer who took the time to come into my home after the estimate and explain the entire process and my options for roofing materials and styles - no pressure. We had approached 5 companies, received 3 quotes and took Justin's. We are very pleased with this decision and would recommend them to anyone considering a new roof.

John you & your wife we're great, friendly and a pleasure to work with. The pastries from the Italian bakery were over the top. Thank you for your business & we are extremely happy with the great review.

Michael in Burlington
Michael in Burlington

Complex Roofing Project on a New House

Justin and his team of roofers at Beaudry Roofing did a great job roofing my new build house in Burlington. It was a tough project with steep slopes, gabled rooflines and a flat section. The team worked long and hard in the most treacherous of winter conditions completing the project quickly and professionally. The team also worked well with the other trades on site to coordinate and make sure all the roofing needs (venting, etc.) were covered. The roof looks great and I recommend Beaudry Roofing highly for anyone looking for a quality job at a fair price. Thank you Justin!

Thank you Michael for the fantastic review. We are grateful, thank you for choosing Beaudry Roofing to be a part of this project. It was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Great job on our roof

Justin and his team did a great job for us. on time, clean, professional. they repaired parts that were not even included in the agreement. they went above and beyond to help us out and to get it done. very satisfied with their work and would gladly recommend them.

We love having satisfied customers we appreciate the amazing feedback!

Cam Boonstra in Burlington
Cam Boonstra in Burlington

Great Work

I was in need of a new roof for my home in Burlington. I knew it was a very busy season so I had reached out to a number of companies trying to get a quote. Justin was one of the few companies to get back to me very quickly. I was impressed by his professionalism and got him to book me in a few months down the road. He was great with his communication throughout the process. Most importantly I was extremely impressed with the work that was done. My roof was completed in 2 days and looks amazing. The clean up that was done was top notch. I did not find any garbage, nails, or other materials left behind. I would not hesitate to recommend Beaudry Roofing to anyone in need of a new roof.

Cam, it was great being able to get this done for you. Not only were you understanding during the whole process, but it was easy having this job run smooth, quick and efficient with you. Thank you for your business. Have a Merry Christmas.

Steel Town
Steel Town
1 review Hamilton, ON

First Step Forward ... 2 roofs & attics

We were fortunate enough to observe the crew of Beaudry roofing during the summer of 2017 as they were doing our neighbours roof.
Justin and his crew completed work on our home today.
From the moment Justin & his crew stepped onto our property, they treated our surroundings as their own. From the stoppage of work to get in touch with us by telephone & the knocks on the door for each new issue the crew of Beaudry uncovered, these guys pushed through each new obstacle without complaint, draped in honesty, with an un-matched punctuality. Rotted sheets of wood, mold covered insulation, plugged soffits, more rotted sheets of wood, extra flashing, etc., etc.
From the perspective of a family who purchased a home with hidden defects, the transparent workmanship displayed by Justin and his crew, is to be admired.

"Hail, Hail, to the lucky ones" - Eddie Vedder

- Mom, Dad & Noah

Absolute pleasure. The hospitality of your family was unprecedented. Thank you again from all of us at Beaudry Roofing. Merry Christmas to you and the family...

Courtney in GTA
Courtney in GTA

Beaudry to the rescue

I will start by saying if it wasn’t for Justin and his crew my parents would be without a roof today.

Last weekend my parents had a crew come out, start their roof and then leave with it only half done. The part that wasn’t finished was only partially tarped and the rest was left with completely exposed wood. My parents questioned this and the “roofers” convinced my parents that because of the steep pitch the coming rain wouldn’t sit and therefore leak, oh and they wouldn’t be able to return until the next weekend. Well Monday came and went and my parents requested they return to properly tarp it, which they did not. Then Tuesday came and so did the rain, by 7:30am my mom called me in a panic because of the water coming into their attic, and bedrooms. By 11:30 it was now into the kitchen and the only small tarp they had laid had blown fully off leaving the entire front of the roof exposed. My parents were left to fend for themselves and the
“hacks” didn’t even bother to call and check in. We made many calls to other roofing companies all of which laughed in my parents face requesting assistance after not picking their company to do the roof in the first place...all but one company...Beaudry
Roofing! They not only answered the call for help, they were there within an hour assessing the situation, then up onto the roof they went in
70km/h wind and rain to make sure my parents
could limit the water damage inside. They were back
the following two days to complete the job so my
parents could fire the “hacks”.

Beaudry roofing truly saved the day, allowing my parents to begin the clean up inside without the worry of further water damage. They were fast,
efficient and professional.

So save yourself the hassle, learn from our mistakes and do it right the first time by picking Beaudry Roofing.

We are so happy we were able to help & get this done for you so quick.

Jeff Brooks in Burlington
Jeff Brooks in Burlington

Roof reshingled

Thank you Justin , what a great job the crew and you did on reshingling our roof. From Chris quoting to the finished project no complaints.
Thanks again for fitting us in asap to your busy schedule. If you ever need a reference don't hesitate to use my name.

Mr. Brooks thank you for the great review. It was our pleasure getting the job done for you in a timely manor.

Thanks,

The Parkin Family in Burlington
The Parkin Family in Burlington

New Roof on Home

We put off making the decision to get a new roof as long as we could because of the stress and frustration we went through the last time. Who to call, who would do a great job for a good price, and who would care for our home as much as we do? The answer is Beaudry Roofing!

Justin and his crew are pros. After day 1 we started to relax and knew our home was being handled with care. They were respectful, friendly and meticulous. Justin added special touches that we werethrilled with, and there were no extra charges on the bill when the job was done.

Our sons will be homeowners soon and they will settle for nothing less than a Beaudry roof because Justin and his team don't give you just a roof, they give you Peace of Mind.

Our roof was completed last week and we've had so many compliments from family friends and neighbours. We smile and say "it's a Beaudry" and it's done right the first time.

Thank you yet again Justin Beaudry.
The Parkin family

Absolutely amazing this family was.... thank you so much for your hospitality & most of all your friendship...

Ross Carmichael from Burlington
Ross Carmichael from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

New roof/shingles etc

I was taking my daughter and son in laws dog Lucy for a walk and I noticed a house on the corner that was getting a new roof. Their truck was in the driveway and went up to speak to the gentlemen in the truck. I asked if he had any cards, I needed to get a few quotes to get my roof re-shingled. Turns out he’s the salesman/Chris could give me a quote. He said he was finishing up there and could be over in about 2 hours. Anyhow Chris did an amazing job with small presentation and quote. He was very knowledgeable about roofing(former roofer) And one other big thing that sold me over was it’s an all Canadian company shingles supplier everything. I got a feeling dealing with Chris(salesman) and Justin(owner and installer) a comfortable feeling and was kinda thinking they were probably who I would go with. I got two other quotes but I just didn’t get the same feeling or energy I felt as when I was dealing with Beaudry. Anyhow the quotes were somewhat similar but with the engery I felt dealing with Beaudry, plus all Canadian company and supplies I hired them for the job. Was to be done mid October. I get a phone call a day or two later and told my they had a opening and they could come that Friday if I was interested in getting it done sooner. I said perfect! Friday rolls around and just like clockwork they pull at 7:30 am as we agreed. The crew came in, set up bin, put tarps down to protect shrubs and to help control where scrap materials landed while stripping of roof. I must say this crew ran like a well oiled machine. From safety to treating the roof, supplies, equipment, to surrounding vicinity you would of thought it was there own house. Here’s a great big shout it to Justin, Chris and the friendly and courteous crew at Beaudry roofing for a wonderful experience. Oh and to top things off Justin added two new roof vents to my garage at no cost. Thank you gentlemen for a great experience. Oh and did I mention how the weather changed, had a quick 15-20 minute downpour which they were prepared for, they stopped working about 15 minutes before the rain( they were starting the garage)once rain stopped they stripped re-shingled added two roof vents( free ). Did this hole job in less than a day. Oh and one last thing! The winds were gusting up to maybe 60-70kms!

Thanks Ross for a great review. Such an awesome customer. Thank you for being so accommodating though the process.

J.Beaudry

Looking for Roofing pros in Burlington?