Beaudry Roofing

Danny Rego in Burlington
Danny Rego in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

New Roof

Justin and his team did an outstanding job on our home and always arrived when he said he would. They worked extremely hard even though we had an extreme heat wave that week. We had a rotten deck deck board on our roof which was replaced with no additional cost which was way more than above and beyond what he had to do. No surprise fees at the end, the quote was right on. Thanks Beaudry Roofing we look forward to using you again in the future. Danny and Michelle

Thank you. It was our pleasure getting this job done for you. We appreciate your patience & understanding during the process.

Gary in Hamilton
Gary in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

NEW ROOF

Beaudry Roofing re-roofed our house and shed and did an amazing job. We live in a high wind area and Justin ensured our new roof was installed to the highest of standards. Justin met with us, provided a quote, was professional and very, very hard working. Justin and his team will treat our home as it was their own. It is nice to see a contractor do exactly what they say they are going to do and leave the property completely cleaned up. Justin even added extra roof vents at no cost. I would not hesitate recommending Beaudry Roofing to anyone looking for a new roof and/or a repair. You will not go wrong using this company - most impressed.

That's great Gary. We appreciate our business. You & your wife we're very accommodating and easy to work with. You outdone yourself with the bbq.

Thanks,

Very satisfied customer in Oakville
Very satisfied customer in Oakville

Replacement of flat roof

Beaudry was referred to me by the builder of our house in whom I have great faith. The team was most professional, did the work quickly and were beyond neat and tidy. The completed job looks excellent and the roof no longer leaks. I felt the price was very reasonable and the follow up by Justin himself was most reassuring. This is a great outfit to do business with and I would recommend them wholeheartedly.
Stuart McKenzie

Thank you Stuart for your business. It was a pleasure working on this project. I'm glad we were able to fix the issue.

Richard in Burlington
Richard in Burlington

Roof Re-Shingling

From the first meeting with Justin through the end of the project it was a great experience. He is easy to talk to, communicates well and his price was reasonable. The team was hard working, thoughtful, friendly and professional. And, when the project was completed they left the property so clean one would never have a roof was just replaced. Extremely satisfied with both the quality of the work and the team. Best decision we made. Richard Mirabelli

Thank you Richard to you & your wife. Such amazing customers & very understanding about timing and the process. Have a great summer.

Thanks,

Hayley Harlock  in Burlington
Hayley Harlock in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Professional, Quality Roofers Who Care!

10/10 While doing a planned renovation on our home, we were informed that our roof was leaking and needed to be replaced. I was so worried about finding someone trustworthy, reliable and who would provide quality work. However, within minutes of meeting Beaudry Roofing owner, Justin Beaudry, I knew I had found the right person for the job. All of the positive reviews you will find online are true! Justin was extremely professional right from the start. He took the time to provide information, answer questions, and he gave us a competitive quote. Beaudry Roofing completed our job today and we could not be happier with the quality of the work that was done. Justin Beaudry is a small business owner full of professionalism and integrity- he genuinely cares! At the end of each work day, Justin ensured that our property was cleaned up (I have high standards!) and all debris removed. Justin and his crew were friendly, respectful and a pleasure to work with. I cannot say enough positive things about Beaudry Roofing. If you are in the market for a new roof, contact Justin- you will be so glad you did!

Hayley Harlock
Burlington, ON

This is great, thank you for the kind words. Such a pleasure doing this job. Mr. & Mrs Harlock where not only patient, friendly, but very much accommodating and understanding during the whole process. Fantastic customers. Thank you guys!

RBencic in Milton
RBencic in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Wind Storm Repair

Justin and his team were super responsive and very helpful. After the windstorm you can only imagine how busy the industry would be and Justin was quick responsive and got the job done right, and provided advice on how long he felt the rest of my roof would last.

A great choice, he came highly recommended

Thank you for the kind words, we are so glad we were able to help...

T & J Lacroix in Burlington
T & J Lacroix in Burlington

New Roof

Justin and his team were fantastic. They were friendly, efficient, neat and detail oriented. My husband and I would highly recommend them. They gave us a great price, and checked with us to see how it fared after the ice and wind storm. No issues. 100% happy ☺ Thanks guys!

That's great, thank you for your business. We were so glad we were able to get the job done for you.

Kip Philp in Burlington
Kip Philp in Burlington

New Roof on our Dream Home

This year my wife and I began building our forever/dream home. I used to do roofing - plus we've been extra picky on this project - so it was important for us to use the best of the best on this job.
To say that we're happy with our decision to go with Beaudry Roofing is a huge understatement. Justin and his team are true professionals and their quality of work is top-of-the-line!
I recommend them for roof projects of any size - without hesitation!
Thanks again Justin, our roof looks amazing!!

(Update) After seeing the amazing job that Beaudry Roofing did on our house, we had their Flat Roofing Division back to do the flat roof over our pool-house. Johnny Roque and his team are the best of the best! His knowledge, understanding and flexibility made me feel like I was in good hands from the beginning. Thanks Johnny and Justin for a job well done!

Kip it was our pleasure! You and your wife are amazing people and we value you as customers...

Jeanette Massicotte in Burlington
Jeanette Massicotte in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Roof re-shingled

Justin and his crew did our whole house in one day. They were efficient and left the surroundings immaculate. The quality of the work was excellent and the crew completed the job professionally.

Since then, we had a leak in our family room so Justin came out to check and make sure that it wasn't the roof. It was definitely not the roof, but it was the chimney so he did his best to caulk the chimney and even crawled into the attic to check for wet spots. This was above and beyond for something that wasn't his issue. So much appreciated.

We were glad we could help you find the issue. Thank you again for your business. We appreciate the kind words.

Brian in Burlington
Brian in Burlington

Roof and Eavestrough replacement

Justin and his crew did a fantastic job replacing our roof and Eavestroughs. They worked tirelessly through the weekend to complete it and fixed the mistakes done by the previous roofing company. Our neighbour recommended Beaudry Roofing and I would not hesitate to do the same. Very, very satisfied.

Thank you so much for your business and we appreciate your trust you and your wife were great clients and we are so happy that we were able to make this a great experience!