Cohen's Home Furnishings

Reviews for Cohen's Home Furnishings

L in Mount Pearl
L in Mount Pearl
1 review Mount Pearl, NL

The Salesmen don't tell the truth.

Salesman didn't tell me a firm memory foam bed would soften and it left me with worsening back issues I've had since I was injured in the military. Once I figured out it was the bed, I went to Cohen's and they refuse to do anything about it. Told me to sell it on Kijiji and blocked my comment about this on their Facebook page. That really speaks volumes about a company. Avoid them. Plenty of other furniture stores in the city.

Karen from Gander
Karen from Gander
9 reviews Gander, NL

Furniture

Our family has purchased several furniture items from Cohen's over the years. Their customer service is very good! Last December when a delivery truck broke down they called us promptly to let us know and were very apologetic. They re-arranged delivery at our convenience. Recently I purchased two larger items (that couldn't fit in my vehicle) on a Saturday when they don't have store delivery. The sales lady knew I was anxious to get the items home and contacted a private delivery firm for me! The items were in my home in an hour!