HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Toronto  >  Mr. Interlock Landscape & Construction
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mr. Interlock Landscape & Construction

Elisa in the Beaches

Mr. Interlock did an outstanding job on the front of our house! I had a very clear design vision that they delivered on time and on budget. Who knew that was even possible!?! From the moment I spoke to Amir I knew they were the right company for us. He is thorough and easy to get along with. He was very responsive to collaborating on this project and he and Chris brought the necessary knowledge, expertise and skill to the job to create the look we wanted. Chris, Zack and Tristan (the crew) were friendly, polite and always cleaned up at the end of the day. The neighbours commented throughout on how impressed they were with their level of professionalism. Like all renovation or landscape projects, there were small changes and adjustments that had to be made in order for the structure to be optimal. Chris always took the time to make sure he discussed any adjustments and possible options with me prior to making changes which was much appreciated. His attention to detail is evident in the beautiful workmanship. All-in-all it was a great experience and we give them our highest recommendation.

Anoj in Markham

Mr. Interlock (Amir & crew) recently completed a landscaping project for our front/back yards. No doubt, we will award a perfect score of 10 to them for the entire project.
Our experience with the team, right from detailed quote till the project completion has been nothing short of outstanding. The crew led by Saad, Keiron & Chris were very professional and courteous, and involved us at every important milestone during the construction. We are very happy with the quality of work and would recommend it to any of our friends.

Great job!! Amir & crew. Glad to have chosen Mr. Interlock for this project. We are enjoying everyday the patio in the backyard and the new garden in the front. My sincere thanks to Mr. Interlock team.

Rui-lian Jiang from Toronto

Amir and his team did a great job in working out a project scope that fit within our budget. They were patient with us as we flip-flopped back and forth on various work items even during the work. They provided excellent advice on various approaches to the layout while considering our vision.

Outstanding customer service and an overall great experience. The backyard is now a great hosting location and play area.

Darryl in Whitchurch-Stouffville
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

I'd like to thank Amir, Chris and their team for all of their hard work in seeing our landscaping project through to completion. We redid our front porch, added interlock to our driveway and also added a walkway to the side of our house. We're very satisfied with the final product and it is exactly what we had envisioned. The workmanship and design are top notch, and everything blends in perfectly with our house. Amir, Chris and the team were friendly, professional and easy to work with.

We did experience a few hiccups along the way, but Amir and Chris rose to the occasion and addressed the issues quickly and efficiently, keeping us fully informed at all times. Our water main accidentally ruptured during initial digging, but was quickly resolved (within 6 hours). Some of the design needed to be modified to account for technical details - Amir and Chris were forthright and provided the best options that made the most sense for what we were trying to achieve. Chris did most of the hands on work and his attention to detail is second to none.

It is clear from the final product that Amir, Chris and the entire team take pride in their work and have a passion for what they do.

All in all, we recommend Mr. Interlock for all of your landscaping and interlocking needs. We plan to reach out to them again in the future!

Job Price

Thank you Darryl for the kind words. In our initial consult I told you that I wanted to make your front entrance stand out in the neighbourhood and I am glad to say we brought our vision to fruition. I know this was your first landscape project and you jumped in head first. I can't wait to work with you on many more down the road.

Bryce Miranda in Toronto

Amir and Chris were exceptional. They installed a complex drainage system that most contractors would shy away from. As true perfectionists they had a quality control process that delivered a top notch landscape. I am a landscape architect who works on large City projects and compared to the big outfits they beat them hands down. I would recommend this team in a heartbeat to anyone who wants the personal attention to their landscape. Thanks guys.

Job Price

Thank you Bryce for the review.

It was a pleasure working on your project. We got to get our creative juices flowing. Everything turned out amazing and I am glad you were pleased with our delivery and services. Looking forward to our next project.

Cheers

maxeemus in Matawan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Amir and his team are amazing!
They are very professional. Good job, all in time and affordable price.
I recommended them to my friends.
Thank you for your service!

Best regards.
Max

Job Price

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy that you are pleased with your landscaping. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns in the future.

Best Wishes,

Mr. Interlock

Amir from Mr Interlock was very easy to work with. He is professional, reliable, and thoughtful. He provided some useful suggestions for the driveway and a detailed quote in a timely manner.

The work crew was fantastic. They were on time, kind to my neighbours, and cleaned up the site each day. It was a tight laneway location, so having a courteous and flexible work crew was important. Would highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind review. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or needs.

Best wishes.

Martin in North York

I've used Mr. Interlock on two separate occasions - and both times they've gotten the job done on time and on budget, even suggesting better and less costly solutions than other landscapers.

My wife and I have been particularly pleased with their service and level of commitment to quality work.

We will definitely use them again for any future landscaping needs and have recommended them to friends and family.

Hi Martin,

Best wishes,

Mr. Interlock

cjgussy in Toronto Ontario

Amir, from Mr. Interlock was recommended to me by a friend, who had work previously completed by the company. I did my research, secured comparable quotes and am certainly happy I chose Mr. Interlock.
Amir's customer service is excellent and his design insight is impressive - he patiently worked with me until I was able to land on a phase 1 backyard landscape design that worked with my budget. After Amir and I finalized the design and cost aspects of the project, Chris and his crew came in to do their work. The crew was hardworking, efficient and friendly. The transformation of my back yard (phase 1) is incredible! Gone is my small scale, old wooden deck and uneven weedy path to the back yard and in its place is a beautiful, maintenance free, stone patio that is perfect for entertaining. I will use Mr. Interlock for future landscape phases and have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you on your project. Looking forward to working with you in the future. Best wishes.

Randi G in Thornhill

Amir, Chris and the team were terrific! Friendly, on time, reliable, efficient and polite - couldn't have asked for a better crew. The project was on schedule and on budget, and they took the time to explain the technical nuances as we worked through the design of our new patio. We are extremely pleased and would highly recommend them. Five stars!

Job Price

Hi Randi, thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you on your project.

Best wishes!

More about Mr. Interlock Landscape & Construction

Mr. Interlock Landscape & Construction is a professional residential and commercial design and build firm servicing the York Region and Greater Toronto Area communities.

With over 30 years of experience in interlocking and paving installations, we help our clients create a distinctive design element that will magnify their homes allure, increase its value while offering a unique look customized to meet their landscape desires.

We take pride in providing our clients with original and timeless designs, innovative ideas, quality construction, prompt and professional service, outstanding warranty and seamless flow of project implementation from start to finish.

Our construction expertise spans across a variety of materials from natural stone, flagstone, marble to cobblestones, standard pavers, concrete and asphalt.

We also specialize in a variety of project types such as driveways, patios, stairs, retaining walls, swimming pools, outdoor kitchenettes, outdoor living spaces, outdoor lighting, outdoor audio and more.

Our mission is to enhance and beautify the communities we enter by supplying our clients with a uniquely designed landscape project that adheres to our motto "Do It Once, Do It Right". All while providing our clients with unparalleled service through our consultation, planning and execution resulting in long lasting relationships and an abundance of word of mouth referrals.

Interlocking Stone, Landscape Contractors & Designers, Decks, Excavation, Landscape Architects, Landscape Lighting, Tile & Stone Contractors, Waterproofing, Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs, Masonry & Bricklaying, Tuck Pointing, and Design/Build
Natural Stone, Natural Stone Steps, Flagstone, Armour Stone, Interlocking, Interlocking Driveways, Interlocking Walkways, Interlocking Patios, Retaining Walls, Decorative Stone, Weeping Tile and Drainage, Outdoor Fire Places, Water Features, Outdoor Lighting, Excavations, Demolitions, Waterproofing, Power Wash and Seal, Planting, Sodding, Decks and Fences, Asphalt & Concrete.
Permacon, Unilock, Techoblok, Oaks, Navascape,
Contemporary Landscaping, Interlock and Construction
Interlock, Interlocking, Landscape Design, Natural Stone (Flagstone, Armour Stone & Decorative Stone) Planting & Sodding, Outdoor Patios and Living Spaces, Outdoor Fire Features, Outdoor Landscape Lighting & More
2002