Alcom Security Monitoring & Services Inc.

Alarm Systems
34-1435 Bonhill Road Mississauga ON L5T1V2
Alarm Systems
Alcom Security Monitoring & Services Inc.

Reviews for Alcom Security Monitoring & Services Inc.

Gianni in Scarborough
Gianni in Scarborough

Alcom security

I can’t say enough about how great Alcom Security has been. From their product reliability to their customer service. I look forward to many more years of service from them, and highly recommend them to anyone.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

peace of mind

Best security for home and office ever. highly recommended , very professional staff and management . had my security for home and office with this company for years and I'm very satisfied .

Marg G
Marg G
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Alarm Monitoring

My parent's have been customers of Alcom Security for over 21 years and they are very satisfied with the service Alcom provides. When the alarm is set off accidently, Alcom calls quickly to determine if it is a false alarm. As well, Customer Service is great...everytime I call their Head Office with questions/concerns I always receive the information I need at the time I call or within the next day. Keep up the great service !!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Beware fake monitoring

If you want to lose slevefything you have then get their alarm ⏰I have a break in not once but twice and their system failed us and wen it finally did go off we were never contacted by monitoring if fact they its been 7 days and we set it off 6 times purposely and still nothing beware of thus negligent company

Provide a copy of a paid invoice to prove that you are a client!

Emma D in Mississauga
Emma D in Mississauga

Monitoring Service

Excellent Service at a competitive rate; I highly recommend Alcom Security Inc. Excellent Service at a competitive rate; I highly recommend Alcom Security Inc.

- Emma D,
Woodbridge for Alcom Security Monitoring & Services Inc.

Miguel P
Miguel P

Security Monitoring

Every time we move I make sure my first call is to Alcom Security Inc. This is the third home Ernesto has installed and monitored our security system. Miguel P

Mario  from Woodbridge
Mario from Woodbridge
3 reviews Woodbridge, ON

ALARM SYSTEM

I purchased the alarm system for my home and I am pleased with the system, it is very high tech and I feel very safe at home with my family using the service. I highly recommend it.

Alex from Old Toronto
Alex from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Residential Security Monitoring, Home Security Monitoring, Security Alarm System, Security Alarm, Alarms, Burglar Alarm, Commercial Alarms

I am a first time home owner and have Alcom Security Monitoring & Services Inc. installed to monitor my home. They are a reliable company with prompt and efficient service. The sales rep Renata was very helpful and supportive. I highly recommend them!

More about Alcom Security Monitoring & Services Inc.

Alcom Security Monitoring & Services Inc. provides superior burglar and fire alarm installation, service and monitoring to both the residential and commercial community in Toronto & Southern Ontario.
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Mississauga?