ABLE MODI HOMES INC.

Basement Renovation
Richmond Hill ON L4E 0K2
Basement Renovation
ABLE MODI HOMES INC.

Reviews for ABLE MODI HOMES INC.

Elena Kh in North York
Elena Kh in North York

Bathroom renovation

My two upstairs bathrooms were not renovated for 15 years and needed a serious uplift. I hired Mike to do the job. He gave me a very fair quote and timelines and stuck to it. The job was done professionally and neatly and all my requests were addressed. The whole process was a pleasant experience. I am currently planning another project to do by Mike and will definitely recommend him to others.

Thank you so much Elena. Really appreciate the feedback, and it was a pleasure working with you! I hope see soon

Svetlana in Vaughan
Svetlana in Vaughan

Renovation of Bathroom in Maple

In July 2016 Mike renovated two of bathrooms on the second floor. He made a full renovation including changing the tiles on the walls and on the floor, bath, toilets, installation of cabinets and made painting. The work has been done very professionally and everything was on time and according the schedule we made before. i am very satisfied with his work and I would recommend Mike to my friends.

Thank you so much Svetlana for review. Really appreciate the feedback, and it was a pleasure working with you!

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Amazing Finished basement, Richmond Hill

May 2017 - We are extremely happy with the service that we received. Very professional, and a pleasure to deal with. Pricing was very fair and there were no last minute surprises.

Thank you so much Paul.Looking forward to serve you. I hope see you soon

1234 in Markham
1234 in Markham

Basement Renovation in Markham

Mike has finished my Basement renovation in 2015, Mike and I agreed to have a fix time to finish my basement and layout design.
Mike did a good job according to our agreement and on time agreed upon. he has finished 1400 SF with a design of one room and den, on top on kitchen and bathroom.
I am satisfied with his work and I recommend him to work with other people as he is punctual and does a clean job.

Thanks a lot!Well organized and appreciative, friendly customer make working a pleasure.

Rosa from North York
Rosa from North York

hose remodeling

Mike’s team did our whole house remodel, and they were wonderful to work with. From the initial planning stages all our choices were explained clearly with the associated costs so that we could decide what changes we wanted to make to the house. Our contract was very detailed in what work was to be done and all the changes that we decided to make and their costs during the project were clearly defined; there were no surprises when the bill came. Grate job!

Robert Gold  from North York
Robert Gold from North York
1 review North York, ON

basement renovation

One month ago Mike did the basement in my house. It was an unique and complicated task because the materials I wanted to use for my basement. I decided on plastic panels instead of drywall. I did not know this, but very few contractors ever actually delt with them. Although Mike is very attentive to detail and the quality of work was very good the job was still done in a short amount of time. I will definitely recommend him to my friends.

Alesia T.
Alesia T.

separate entrance to the basement

In September 2013 I hired Mike to build a separate entrance into my basement from the backyard. He also did an extra window . I must say that I am very pleased with the work he has done. Now there is much more light and I have a complete basement apartment. The quality of work is outstanding and it was done within a reasonable time frame. I would be very happy to recommend him to any of my friends.

Thanks a lot Alesia

Marina from Richmond Hill
Marina from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement finising

Great job was done 3 years ago by Mike. Since that time basement is the favorite part of my house for my family members and all my guests. I highly recommend this company for any kind of home renovation and repair. Good quality and reasonable price. I am very pleased.

More about ABLE MODI HOMES INC.

Able Modi Homes Inc. specializes in home improvements, complete renovation services including electric wiring. From washroom remodeling to complete basement reconstruction. We are focused on providing high quality service and customer satisfaction. Our success comes from hard work, honesty and feedback between contractor and customer at all stages of the ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Richmond Hill?