Superior Steel Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Guelph  >  Superior Steel Roofing

Reviews for Superior Steel Roofing

Private User reviews London, ON

Steel Roof

After much research into steel roofing companies I found Superior Steel to be the most professional from start to finish. What I liked us that the salesman had started on the roof and worked his way through the company to his current position. He was very passionate about the company and was extremely knowledgable. This company installed my roof in 1/2 a day. The crew were very conscious of worker safety and did an excellent job cleaning up.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

From an Extremely Demanding Customer

I had obtained quotes from at least 4 steel roofing companies, and 3 asphalt companies. This quote was the most reasonable of the steel ones, and close enough to the asphalt quotes that it was possible for me to proceed with steel.
I dealt with Gary who is very responsive. If I phoned or emailed, he would always respond and deliver.
Initially, there was an approximate 4 month wait (Feb 2016) for when my roof was to be scheduled in, but I was concerned that my existing shingles were deteriorated to a state where leaking would occur soon if not already happening in my attic. Gary advised that if any part of my roof become exposed, they would either patch it at no additional cost, or try to move me earlier in the schedule.
In addition, I did not like the clear acrylic/plastic looking snowguards that came standard. Gary was willing to work with me and they ended up manufacturing metal snowguards that I am very happy with.
The job started on a Friday (lots of snow/rain forecasted over the weekend). They continued on Monday but due to high winds and whiteout snow were only able to work a few hours. After each day, the crew cleaned up any mess, and even shoveled the snow from my driveway and front entrance (better than I do).
After the job was completed, I required some clarification regarding what was included with the 50 year warranty. I was happy that they answered all questions to my satisfaction.
A couple of weeks after the job was completed and a lot more snow had melted, I noticed that some more of the scraps from the job were now visible throughout my property. I left a voicemail to Gary, and within a couple of days, he had sent a crew out to thoroughly clean up any sign of the installation having occurred.

I like that they also use screws instead of nails (which are used by the company that was second on my list).

Overall, very satisfied, knowing that I am an extremely demanding customer.

Vincenzo Porco from Niagara Falls
Vincenzo Porco from Niagara Falls
9 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Steel Roof

First off this company home base is in Guelph, however I went through am email process and the was a local team who installed the roof.

I had the roof installed during the week of a tremendous amount of rain which felted the installation by a couple of days. However the fist step of strapping the roof took a half day which was impressive. The next two days was complete rain but on the third day the roofers came back an installed the steel roof within a day they managed my garage, back and left side of the house and the next day was rain so on the fifth day the remaining house was completed.

Overall in 3 days I had a new steel roof with no cleanup afterwards. Very fast and very professional. The cost was finance through my bank but I paid the downpament myself to have them start right away.

I will reccomend this company to anyone looking for fast and top quality steel roof.