Mary-Am Maids

ac
ac
1 review Old Toronto, ON

House Cleaning

Hired for a 1 time apartment cleaning. They were very nice, at first. Maid was half hour late and said she would call when she was leaving (as I had to leave for work before she finished) but never did. I gave her $120 cash (service came to $110.74). They later charged my credit card for $10.74 saying that I gave only $100 cash. When I called to see about this, they said there was nothing that could be done. I asked to speak to a manager and she said she was the manager - very rude and not willing to help or listen. I asked why I would ever use their company again and she said "I don't know". She said she would have accounting follow up with me. They did about a week later and said they would credit me the $10.74. It hasn't happened almost a month later. I have followed up with the same manager and she said I would need to call accounting (once again she couldn't help) - so I did and still have not heard back.
They also say they use environmentally friendly products, but I saw "Fantastic" and similar chemical filled products in her bucket.
I would not recommend this company and will never use them again.