A.R.C.C. Mechanical

mgcoston
mgcoston
0 reviews Midland, ON

central air conditioner

Did an excellent job, very helpful, explained everything, very thorough, highly recommend, very friendly and returns calls if you have a problem.

Thanks Gary it was a pleasure working with you!

John
John
1 review , ON

Branden came out for an air conditioning call - his prompt service after my initial call was impressive !

When Branden arrived he was very polite and once directed to the air conditioning unit he did a quick assessment and realized the problem quickly and accurately. I would like to thank ARCC services and especially Branden for his promptness and professionalism in completing the work and getting my house cooled down again!

Thank you John for the great review we look forward to handling any of your future Hvac issues.

Dirk
Dirk
0 reviews , ON

Air conditioner

Punctual and installed in a timely manner. Excellent value as well. Will be my go to for all future heating and ac needs.

We are glad that you are happy with the new equipment and look forward to working with you in the future.

Nicole
Nicole
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Air conditioner was leaking

Great service. Knew what he was doing, made sure the system was working proper before leaving. Reasonable price point. Thank you

Thanks Nicole we are glad you were satisfied with the service.

Jordan h.
Jordan h.
0 reviews Hawkestone, ON

Serviced our AC unit

Brandon from A.R.C.C. Serviced our A/C unit by adding a couple of pounds of coolant and sealing a leak. The difference in our air temperature in the house was noticeable within 15 minutes, which is a testament to the quality work that was done.

Thank you for the great review Jordan and thank you for choosing ARCC Mechanical

sonia_simone_visconti
sonia_simone_visconti
0 reviews Port Severn, ON

SUPPLY & INSTALL OF CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING

I came across A.R.C.C. Mechanical while researching local HVAC companies to contract for a central air conditioning supply and install for my newly built cottage in Muskoka. After having read all the amazing reviews and customer satisfaction stories, I decided to give them a call and book a consultation.

The intent was to call three local companies, get three quotes and make a firm decision from there. Without getting into too much detail, among the three companies I called for quotes, is one of the largest, most we’ll known HVAC companies in Ontario. Let me tell you...big mistake! My initial interaction was horrible, the sales rep seemed annoyed with my questions, kept rolling his eyes at me and was very arrogant and pushy. He kept trying to sell me a higher end, oversized unit, which the size of my cottage did not warrant. He refused to give me any insight or explanation as to why the larger more expensive unit was recommended and seemed more interested in the “up-sell” than anything else, trying to sell me furnace protection, a thermostat and a water softener when all I wanted was a quote for an ac unit??? Told me, and I quote “air conditioners are all made like crap regardless of name brand, you’re lucky if you get five years out of it, what you need to do is buy the extended warranty”...Yeah, no thanks!

Enter Brandon at A.R.C.C. Mechanical, he was the second quote I received, he was also the last, as I was so pleased with him that I cancelled the consult with the third company. To put it quite simply, Brandon is as knowledgeable, hard working and as honest as they come! From the moment he entered my home, he was very polite and courteous, he took the time to listen to all my concerns, answer all my questions, concisely explained all the options available to me, and ultimately made a recommendation that saved me thousands! It was at that point, I was sold! We gave the contract to Brandon, just had the installation completed today and we couldn’t be happier with our decision. Brandon and his crew were on-site bright and early and had already had the unit assembled and mounted before we got there, they were extremely courteous, super friendly and did a meticulous install, which was no easy task since my furnace room is compact and full of equipment, he had to disassemble and reinstall my HRV unit to access the furnace, and did so without even batting an eye, and at no extra charge!

Bottom line...if you’re looking for a company that demonstrates honesty, integrity, knowledge, unparalleled service and quality workmanship in the utmost regard, give them a call...you won’t be disappointed!

Thank you Brandon and crew for your commitment to excellence...it’s nice to know that there are still some honest people out there that pride themselves more in the quality of their work, than padding their pockets!

Thanks SONIA it was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to to maintaining your equipment in future.

m_hazer
m_hazer
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Air conditioner troubleshooting

He came very quick. Gave the service after hour and didn’t charge extra for it. Fixed it in 20 minuets. The cost was very reasonable and he was a very knowledgeable and friendly guy. Super happy with our service.

We're always happy to help thank you for the great Review. We look forward to working with you in the future.

BSholo20
BSholo20
0 reviews Everett, ON

New AC

ARCC was great to deal with. Always answered their phones and came out to repair almost immediately. Brandon came out on 4-5 separate occasions and even showed up right away on a holiday when my AC broke down. Would definitely recommend these guys. Would give a 10/10 star rating if possible

Thanks Bryan for the great review it was a pleasure working with you.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Barrie, ON

AC repair

My AC broke in the middle of the heat wave. So I texted the technician at ARCC mechanical (Brandon). He showed up 10 minutes later. After about 30 minutes and part being replaced in my AC it was back on and working like a champ. It seems to work even better than it did before it broke because I'm now actually cold in my home.

Thanks Brandon.

Always happy to help. We're are pleased to hear you were very satisfied with the work. It was a pleasure working with you.

Happy c.
Happy c.
0 reviews Angus, ON

Air conditioning install

I spoke to brandon over the phone about a basic air conditioning install as I am selling the house and wanted to have it installed. He gave me a great option and a very competitive price. The next day I asked him when he could do the install and he came that evening after I got home from work which most guys would not do. He and his apprentice worked fairly quick and installed everything very neatly with much professionalism. Brandon was very knowledgeable with every aspect of the install and as a tradesman myself I was very impressed and know how important that is. I would reccommend him to anyone that is looking for hvac work and will call him again if my new house requires this type of work!

Thanks for the great review. I hope the listing goes well, best of luck. We look forward to working with you on your new home.

More about A.R.C.C. Mechanical

We provide service throughout Simcoe County, Toronto and the GTA. Our licensed technicians are knowledgeable and certified. We are a TSSA licensed contractor, and a member of the Ontario College of Trades.
***
ARCC Mechanical opened for business in 2013. As a third generation heating and refrigeration company, our family has operated HVAC companies in Toronto and Simcoe County for over 50 years. With a focus on residential and commercial services we have been able to offer a wide range of products to fit all of our customer needs.
***
Our business success is due in large to our wonderful customers. Our business has been able to grow and expand thanks in large to all the referrals we receive from previous customers. Find out why people keep coming back to us for their heating, air conditioning and refrigeration needs. Don't hesitate contact us today!