Maxim Coatings

F T in Vancouver
F T in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

House painting

I had a good experience with Maxim Coatings. I had them come out to paint while I was on vacation and it was complete when I returned! They were very friendly and helped me with my colours. I did get cheaper bids, but I am happy with the choice! I made. I was really impressed by the prep work, some sections of my trim were literally falling apart, and rather than just spraying over them, I could tell it was caulked/repaired etc. I ended up selling that house (an addition to the family, needed a larger place)The place we got does not need paint yet, but I will use them on my new home.

More about Maxim Coatings

Painting Contractor in Vancouver BC Specializing in Home, Commercial and REO painting.