Alberta Eavestroughing

phil in Edmonton
phil in Edmonton
1 review St. Albert, AB

Eavestrough and Facia

The only thing I can say about the work we had done is....
Professional, and great workmanship.
I work right next door to Nick at RonJen Automotive Cosmetics, he is an amazing person who has a passion for his company and his work, and that ideal is seen in each of his employees, and is shown with every job they do throughout the greater Edmonton area.

chris
chris
1 review Edmonton, AB

Eavestrough work

I had a tricky eavestrough issue that Alberta Eavestrough handled fantastically. Very happy with their work.

Richard from Edmonton
Richard from Edmonton
8 reviews Edmonton, AB

New evestrough and facia

So I found this company on homestars. This has been a very busy year for renovations for me. These were the last of my contractors that I used. I had my roof reshingled, a/c installed, windows and doors replaced, window coverings, home alarm system and finally the evestrough, facia, soffits and some vinyl siding. Quite a lot in 1.5 months, everyone of the contractors that I hired I found here on this site and was not disappointed with the quality of the contractors that I hired.

Now onto Alberta Evestroughing, a great company to deal with. Their price was on the higher side of all the quotes I received, but I chose them due to comments from other posts that the workmanship was second to none and the comments were absolutely correct. The guys that came out to do the job were fantastic and extremely helpful, not only did they do the work I originally had planned but they did extra work that really made my house look great.

They only slightly negative comment is that it would have been nice to have spent some time with Nick the owner to really evaluate the job, we spoke over the phone and email, had we met in person we could have discussed all the work that his guys did. Now that being said and I stress this, I had 5 companies come and give me quotes and I only saw one guy directly everyone else just dropped their quote in my mail box or sent me an email. Which is ok, but speaking directly with someone and getting feedback on your project I believe is imperative. Nicks guys were great they gave me feedback and said yes they could fix the extra items and helped me with the decision to go ahead and do the work without knowing what the extra charges would be. I trusted that I wouldn't get screwed based on the integrity of the contractors. Best decision I made a mental note of what I thought it should cost and I was within 50$ of what I was charged.

So, these guys were great, made sure that my dogs stayed in the yard and they did beautiful work. Heck my Dad was even impressed and he used have his own renovation business. Thank you for all your hard work. I am going to upload before and after photos also.

Richard

Thank you Richard.

sonia  from Edmonton
sonia from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

eavestrough, fascia, and sofits.

It took a while for them to come and do our project as they are so busy, but they have done good job. and we are happy with it, definitely I will recommend this company, Nick is a great person to deal with.

Thank you Sonia.

Jeff & Kris from St. Albert
Jeff & Kris from St. Albert
2 reviews Saint Albert, AB

Eavestrough Replacement

This is the second house we've had Alberta Eavestroughing do for us. They're busy and it took awhile for them to get to us which we knew in advance but we've been super happy both times. Hopefully we won't need another eavestroughing job done for awhile but when we do we'll be calling Nick again.

Thank you Jeff and Kris.

Miep from Edmonton
Miep from Edmonton
12 reviews Edmonton, AB

New Eaves with Alurex leaf guard

Although they warned me that their wait time was very long (14 weeks+), they were pleasant, courteous and quick to address any questions I had. When Jerry came to do the install, he was also very pleasant and worked hard to get our eaves on, and to make sure all my concerns were addressed. They look great and we feel confident and happy with our purchase and with the dealings we had with Nick, the estimator, and Jerry, the installer.

Thank you for your business!

Thomas from Edmonton
Thomas from Edmonton
14 reviews Edmonton, AB

Eavestrough Replacement

They did an excellent job replacing the eavestroughs on the house - very quick, efficient, knew what they were doing, and a very professional job. Bit of a wait to get the work done but it was well worth it. No hesitation in recommending them. Final bill was what was quoted.

Thank you for your business Thomas.

L Andrews from Edmonton
L Andrews from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Garage Eavestroughs

I hired this company to do my garage last year. They did an excellent job, the problem came when they debited my credit card without my approval/knowledge or an Invoice. I called the owner and informed him and 1 week later I still had not received an invoice.
Great job on the eavestroughs...shoddy job on the billing process.

More about Alberta Eavestroughing

Alberta Eavestroughing Installations has been a part of Alberta’s construction community since 1958. Never straying too far from our focus on the supply, installation and service of Eavestrough systems. Fascia and Soffit systems.

Alberta Eavestrough is always trying to improve customer service by implementing the best technology and people into its business.