Calgary Tree Experts Inc.

Tree Service
4068 918 16 ave nw Calgary AB T2M 0K3
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Calgary  >  Calgary Tree Experts Inc.

Reviews for Calgary Tree Experts Inc.

Brandon in Edmonton
Brandon in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Poplar removal

Best tree removal company in town. The owner Craig was very quick to respond to our request for an estimate. We had several quotes and their's was the most reasonable. Was told the crews would come out within a week. They met the deadline and did an amazing job. We had them take down a large poplar in our backyard. The crews were very careful and did an amazing clean up. Would definitely recommend them.

Logan in Calgary
Logan in Calgary

Tree pruning and removal

Bets company in town. Used them to for a major pruning project at my business and home property. They accepted credit cards for a larger sum of money as well.

Kevin
Kevin

Remove one tree and replace it with another tree

On June 12th I solicited an estimate from Calgary Tree Experts for a simple project of removing one tree and replacing it with another. I received the estimate on July 6th and accepted it on July 10th after a phone call with Craig of Calgary Tree Experts that confirmed some details like the type of tree I wanted as a replacement.

On July 13th the original tree was removed, however nothing else was done until several emails and phone calls from me to Calgary Tree Experts and finally on August 5th, the grinding of the tree stump was complete. After several more emails and phone calls from myself to Craig of Calgary Tree Experts where excuses were the only offer available.

Finally, on September 11th, the new tree was planted. This simple project only took slightly more than 2 months, who knew?

I had other plans of landscaping the yard this summer, but this was all but impossible due to Craig of Calgary Tree Experts complete disregard for and attention to this project. If they did not want this simple project, they could’ve said so much earlier but this aspect completely escapes this company.

I would not recommend this company to anyone, ever.

Response to Company reply:
It is unbelievable to me that Craig of Calgary Tree Experts cannot accept responsibility for him and his companies’ lack of professionalism and complete disrespect for me, the customer, during this simple project that should have taken no more than two weeks. His statement that they responded, “as soon as we discovered the mistake” is a canard and completely misleading as this discovery was made after several emails and phone calls from myself. This call in particular was on the 30th or 31st of August which was the 8th week of a project that should have taken two weeks at most (especially given that there were few if any bad weather days this summer).

Also, in an email I sent on July 25th, I asked for a timeline for completing the rest of the work since it had been two weeks since the tree was removed. More importantly, I told Craig that “I have other things I want to do in the front yard but I cannot move forward until this tree project is complete. “. Based on the fact that this simple project did not get completed until September 11th, it is not possible to get the other work I was planning for done.

Quite simply, this project would still not be complete if I hadn’t had to send emails and make phone calls over and over again.

Hello, We apologize about your experience. As described during our discussion your work order was misplaced by our staff for the planting. As you are aware during also during our phone conversation as soon as we discovered the mistake we sent out a crew to plant.
comment from Business on 10/05/2017

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Tree Cutting

Was very impressed with the Calgary Tree Experts. They were prompt, efficient and cut down three huge fir trees in my front yard at a very reasonable rate. I would highly recommend them, in fact I have already recommended them to some of my friends.

We appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for your business

Tree Removal & Pruning

Tree removal was exceptional, Calgary Tree Experts made it loook easy. Over the house and garage. Power lines no problem. The rest of our acerage was pruned beautifully. Would recommended to anyone. Total pros

We appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for your business

Maggie
Maggie

Tree trimming

Expertly done tree shaping. Prompt to respond to issues and eager to please overall. Just a pleasure to do work with. Will use them next time

Thank you for the review. Pleasure

Geoff W.
Geoff W.

Tree pruning

Pruned a large spruce tree and a mayday. Excellent job on pruning and shaping the spruce tree. Took great care in making sure it was shaped properly and the deadfall was removed. The mayday had a large volume of branches that had to be removed, took the time to do it properly. Called ahead to let us know what time they would be there. Overall a great job.

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the feedback

S Mullaney in Calgary
S Mullaney in Calgary

Tree Removal

I had estimations from a few companies, and they are the only one came to my home and estimated. The price was cheapest too. The job was done while we are on vacation, and good thing is they take credit cards.

We appreciate your feedback. Calgary Tree Experts Inc.. values our customer experience feedback on our services. Thank you for your business.

Mike from Calgary
Mike from Calgary

tree removal

Calgary Tree Experts Inc. came out and removed a huge tree in my back yard, wothout evenhaving to move the hottub. complete professionals. I highly recomend them. Their staff is amazing

Darryn from Calgary
Darryn from Calgary

Tree pruning

Craig is very unresponsive and promises more than he can deliver. On our job I had to chase him down to get the work done. He would say it would be done within the week then we would hear nothing. Follow up again. Says the crew will call before they arrive. Nope, they just showed up unannounced about a month and a half after he told us job would be done. Steer clear of these guys.

We appreciate your feedback. Calgary Tree Experts Inc. values our customer experience feedback on our services. Thank you for your business. We apologise for the extended wait times, this was during the snowstorm and we were very busy.

More about Calgary Tree Experts Inc.

Calgary Tree Experts provides complete tree services including tree removal, pruning, planting, risk assessments and fertilization. Both commercial and residential. BBB accredited. Fully licensed and insured. Certified Arborists.

Tree Service and Landscape Contractors & Designers
Storm damage estimates and removal Tree and Shrub removals (any size) Hazard tree analysis and risk assessment Tree Pruning (small/large/fruit/exotic species) Thinning Deadwooding View Pruning Shaping Windsail Reduction Hedge Trimming House Clearance Cabling and Bracing Stump Grinding
Calgary Tree Experts provides a large variety of commercial and residential tree services to Calgary. Our insured, certified arborists have the knowledge and experience necessary to properly educate you on the health and proper maintenance of your trees and shrubs. Calgary Tree Experts are committed to providing superior customer service, along with Calgary tree services, all at an affordable price. We provide both general landscaping services, as well as specialized tree services to the greater Calgary area. We can also customize our services in order to fit your trees’ unique needs.
The Calgary Tree Experts offers free estimates for residential, commercial, and municipal tree and shrub care services to the greater Calgary area. Safety, quality of work, attention to detail, positive attitude, and thorough clean up are all core values in our mission statement. Join the growing list of satisfied customers! Experience the Calgary Tree Experts commitment to superior quality tree work, professionalism, and affordable pricing. As a small company you will deal directly with on-site supervisors, who will use their experience as certified arborists to educate you in what is best for the safety, health, and beauty of your trees and shrubs as well as their surroundings
2009