Gaslineguy.ca

Reviews for Gaslineguy.ca

Rick in Mississauga
Rick in Mississauga

Gas Stove Installation

Chris came in and installed a 75' gas line to hook up our gas stove. He worked quickly and professionally and the total cost was really reasonable. Very happy with the results. Thank you Chris.

Jason  from Burlington
Jason from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Gas Range and BBQ Installation

Chris came to my newly purchased home and installed a connection for my range and BBQ. Clean installation by code, very knowledgeable, explained everything he did and walked me through the installation. No complaints and will use again.

P W from Milton
P W from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Gas line - Natural Gas BBQ

Chris was a pleasure to work with. Quick to respind to texts/phone, and very knowledgeable, and did a great job! The quoted price was accurate for work required.

I definitely recommended Chris!

James Bon 007 from Oakville
James Bon 007 from Oakville

Kitchen Renovation

Chris is good guy, arrived before time. price was good, did a great job. Strongly recommended for your next gas work project !!!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!!!!!1!!!! 1!!!! 1!!!! 1!!!! 1!!!!

Thank you for your Kind review.

2 gas lines

What can I say about Chris, pro all the way. He installed two gas lines for me, stove and BBQ. He was on time and did the work in the time he quoted. He took the time to answer all my questions, he showed me how he did the work and why it was important to have it done the right way. I got a few quotes over the phone, when they came to my house I found out that not all the parts were included in the price, they wanted extra for hook up to appliances and extra for appliance hoses, Chris did it in his quoted price! If your getting work done, this is the guy you need!

Thanks for the nice review
Give me a call when your ready to finish your basement and I'll Raise that main gas line that was installed without any foresight.
Regards
Chris

Kuldeep in Burlington
Kuldeep in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Gas dryer hookup

I wanted to hook up a gas dryer and got some gas installation guys to give me quote. No one pointed out that with several gas appliances added over last couple of years our main gas line is now undersized and should be replaced from the meter with a proper size pipe. Chris was very knowledgeable and quickly pointed out this and explained us all the calculations. We got this job done even though it cost us more knowing that this is the right way to do it.
Chris was prompt and professional and did a wonderful job.

Thank You for the Kind Review.
Unfortunately there is all too Many Contractors out there that take the path of least resistance,they see the problem and just go for the for the Quick Dollar.
I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing I didn't do the right thing.
I always strive to inform the customer the right way to do things even at the cost of not getting the job.
Regards
Chris

Raj  from Oakville
Raj from Oakville

Outdoor Firepit gas line

Chris is very professional and was able to provide a quote within two hours of our first call. We scheduled a time that allowed for the Landscapers to dig a trench for the gas line. Chris arrived a day early to measure the needed fittings so the installation could proceed quickly the following day. Great approach to customer questions, even mine, and Chris installed the fittings to the Firepit. Strongly recommend Chris for other gas related work.

BBQ Gas Line

I highly recommend Sunray Contracting! Chris was quick to reply to my quote request and he was able to install the gas line the next day. He is polite and courteous and was extremely competitive with the install quote. He went the extra mile to ensure the install proceeded as I was missing a pieces for the BBQ connection. There was no mess and the job was completed perfectly. Call Chris FIRST if you're looking a great contractor.

Fully Licensed and insured Gas Fitter with 27 years experience
TSSA Contractor License #0076512615
?Gas Fitters license # 0114640

-Patio fireplaces and heaters
-Backup Gas Generators
-leak repairs

Black Pipe or Gastite Products used as well as PE (plastic) underground piping.
Servicing Ancaster, Dundas, Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Burlington, Milton, Brampton, Oakville Mississauga & Etobicoke.

Christine
Christine

BBQ Gas Line Installation

gaslineguy.ca2.jpg Gaslineguy.ca
905-638-0831
Oakville
L6K 1L2

I called Chris from Sunray at about 9:30am and my gas line for my natural gas BBQ was installed by 1pm that afternoon. Chris was extremely patient with me while I tried to provide the answers to all the questions he asked. I was impressed by the questions he asked in comparison to the other companies I called who just quoted me a price without even coming out to my house or asking about the location of my furnace and desired location of the BBQ. I was able to send Chris pictures of the various areas of my basement (because it is drywalled) so that he could best figure out how to approach the job. Chris took the time to explain each step of the job and even offered to get my BBQ (which was in the garage) out to the backyard to try it out. I am so happy with the work Chris did!

Aldis from Burlington Township
Aldis from Burlington Township
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Install gas line for BBQ and reroute existing lines

I asked Chris to install a BBQ rough-in, reroute the low hanging gas lines in our basement and provide more accessible shut-offs. His suggestions were well thought out and cost effective. Chris takes pride in how he completes his work. He perfomed calculations to ensure line diameter and run lengths would give me the BTU's we needed. Final product was neat and clean. Would recommend Chris to anyone looking for gas line work.

Fully Licensed and insured Gas Fitter with 27 years experience

TSSA Contractor License #0076512615
?Gas Fitters license # 0114640

-Patio fireplaces and heaters
-leak repairs

Black Pipe or Gastite Products used as well as PE (plastic) underground piping .

Servicing Ancaster, Dundas , Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Burlington, Milton, Brampton, Oakville Mississauga & Etobicoke .

More about Gaslineguy.ca

Gas Line Installations for :

-Patio firepits and heaters
-Gas Backup Ganerators
-leak repairs

Servicing Ancaster, Dundas, Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Mississauga .